Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[quote name='Stephanie' date='19 June 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1276983269' post='695621']
Stupid people make me want to drink.

Only problem is, if I drink while I'm irritated, it only gets worse.

Now, get me drunk while I'm happy and I will do full blown dances while lying down and not know the difference. I'm a fun drunk.

And the best part? I can get shitfaced off of everclear and wake up with no hangover.
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Oh Steph, If I could i'd drink with you. Hopefully It would cheer ya up.

Oh, and CaNz, that S**T would burn. you're dumb


And its still kinda bleedin[/color] Edited by Botar
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='19 June 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1276986963' post='695624']
[color="#008000"]Oh Steph, If I could i'd drink with you. Hopefully It would cheer ya up.

Oh, and CaNz, that S**T would burn. you're dumb


And its still kinda bleedin[/color]
[/quote]
alright... drink a sip then pour it on... its manly... maybe it would impress Stephanie...

though i doubt it, i guess your best be would be to get her to drink a lot :]
Posted
Nice to know I have older guys encouraging underage drinking.

I find the most normal things funny while drunk...

My only problem is that I usually drink a little bt of everything, so I have no idea how much of what gets me drunk. Although I do quite like Captain Morgan straight. And whiskey. Mmmm. <3
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='19 June 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1276995226' post='695634']
Nice to know I have older guys encouraging underage drinking.
[/quote]
[size="1"]:the views expressed by members are not endorsed by OtakuBoards.com or its sponsors:[/size]
I got no problems with underage drinking, just be safe about it and dont get caught(by the police or by Botar)... not that hard.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1277003300' post='695651']
[size="1"]:the views expressed by members are not endorsed by OtakuBoards.com or its sponsors:[/size]
I got no problems with underage drinking, just be safe about it and dont get caught(by the police or by Botar)... not that hard.
[/quote]
CHUG CHUG CHUG! Man When i stop bleeding i'm goin to get hammered with you, and Steph, [size="1"]via internet[/size]

Oh, and i wouldnt need her to drink alot, just a mild amount, like over 9000 gallons Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='20 June 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1277015364' post='695669']
[glares] My susceptibility to stupid does not go up the more I drink, boys.
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Woops, it was totally CaNz fault.[/color]
Posted (edited)
she called you stupid Botar!

And thanks for using the right caps on my name... i dont know why it bugs me, but i think the name only works for me when its spelled that way... when it isnt it makes me feel like drinking. Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='20 June 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1277034670' post='695682']
she called you stupid Botar!

And thanks for using the right caps on my name... i dont know why it bugs me, but i think the name only works for me when its spelled that way... when it isnt it makes me feel like drinking.
[/quote]

Why did you make ur name weird? it kinda makes me want to drink!
Posted
[font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]This final exam makes me want to drink. We haven't been told anything about it, not even the format...and it's in French. It could be grammar points, it could be translation, it could be simply writing a passage -- all of which need specific study focuses. [/size][/font]
[font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]Too late now, exam's today. My master study plan involves having a Gin and Squash before the exam. Sounds like a plan to fail but I speak better French when I'm relaxed... [/size][/font]
Posted (edited)
I drank a whole bottle of Fetzer Gewurztraminer German wine(as if i had to say it) its very sweet but less so than a desert wine... about as much as a sweet chardonnay.
soooo i found a new reason to drink.... working on an RP with five people...


[and i made my name weird because it looks different.. makes it fun and unique to write yet still holds simplicity. and 15 is an odd french number no one cares about.] Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Botar' date='22 June 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1277272232' post='695863']
[color="#008000"]Well, you're name still makes me want to get s**t faced, you beat-nick hippy! [/color]
[/quote]

I'm all about poetry... but drinking and poetry leads to pretty bad poetry... (now i want to try it though) Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1277274481' post='695867']
I'm all about poetry... but drinking and poetry leads to pretty bad poetry... (now i want to try it though)
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]Bad poetry blowz, kinda makes me want to use it as an excuse to drink. [/color]
Posted
do it!
I got a great wine... its a Pinot Noir called Mirassou.
very nice full aroma with mostly a plum taste...

plus it goes great with pizza! :lol:
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1277350461' post='695905']
do it!
I got a great wine... its a Pinot Noir called Mirassou.
very nice full aroma with mostly a plum taste...

plus it goes great with pizza! :lol:
[/quote]

Got any Bourbon Whisky? or maybe 140 proof alcohol from Pakistan? That stuffs considered a hallucinogen and is illegal. one shot made me pass out. You got to love people who bring crazy stuff back while in the Navy.
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='23 June 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1277351230' post='695907']
Got any Bourbon Whisky? or maybe 140 proof alcohol from Pakistan? That stuffs considered a hallucinogen and is illegal. one shot made me pass out. You got to love people who bring crazy stuff back while in the Navy.
[/quote]

how'd that one taste?
well... guess it doesn't matter if you like it if you pass out after a shot...
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1277351931' post='695909']
how'd that one taste?
well... guess it doesn't matter if you like it if you pass out after a shot...
[/quote]

Funny thing, I don't remember the taste, probably taste like paint thinner or witch hazel,

But I do enjoy a good summer Lager.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
so i found a new beverage that you should all avoid.
having Kentucky roots i tried sweet tea flavored vodka... its sweet and most people found it bad... as for me... im wasted off the stuff right now.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='09 July 2010 - 04:29 AM' timestamp='1278664184' post='696967']
so i found a new beverage that you should all avoid.
having Kentucky roots i tried sweet tea flavored vodka... its sweet and most people found it bad... as for me... im wasted off the stuff right now.
[/quote]

Whats it called? Cause i might of had that stuff and i love it!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='11 July 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1278890063' post='697127']
[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/SeagramsSweetTeaVodka.jpg[/img]
that one
[/quote]

That was totally the one, that stuff is so great, it has one hell of a bite, but its delicious.
Posted
well... i did drink it all in two days... but generally speaking most people hated it. its for people who dig sweet stuff... but arnt willing to compromise hard liquor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...