OtakuBoards

Things that make you feel like drinking.

CaNz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='White' date='11 June 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1276247171' post='695082']
[color="#808080"][font="Tahoma"]On a really hot and humid day, I [i]always[/i] crave an ice cold beer.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]And the best cold beer is Vic! Victoria Bitter. [/size][/font]
[font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]...What, no? Not what you meant? [/size][/font]

what really makes me want to drink recently is my lack of money.... but if i spend money on drinking i will have even less, so its a horrible cycle.
I limited myself to a bottle of one thing week... and i almost always pick wine. so i am not breaking the bank... but still.... id probably drink a half bottle of wine a day if i could afford it.

Oh, I forgot one! Football.

To drown it out so I can attempt to ingore the local idiots painting their faces to look like a retarded version of Ronald McDonald with a skin disease and screaming 'ENGLAAAND' in your ears.

What's best?

Ales: Hobgoblin, Spitfire, Titanic, Circlemaster, Fiddlers Elbow.

Wines: Three Mills red, Casillero del Diablo.

Other: Jager, Jack... Jager and Jack. More Jager and Jack. Oh and Ouzo.

[font="Tahoma"]Never thought about it since we don't have that kind of stuff in our house. XD I have some friends that do even though they shouldn't cause they're not legal. ^^ I get mad sometimes but that makes me feel like kicking something. [/font]:blink:

do drinking songs count?
i guess i can make the decision...[font="Impact"][size="7"]:lol: YES![/size][/font] :D
but one per page people! ive heard of bar fights but bar music battles would just be chaos... and mixed tracks don't go down as smooth as mixed drinks. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Cat' date='19 June 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1276930356' post='695589']
Car being broke into. Wait I did hit the bottle for that one.
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Sorry Cat, so whats you're drunk level, mines 2. *slightly*

Thanks CaNz, I'll drink to you as well, Cuz I definitely climb the S**T rope [/color] Edited by Botar

[quote name='Botar' date='19 June 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1276931168' post='695591']
[color="#008000"]Sorry Cat, so whats you're drunk level, mines 2. *slightly*

Thanks CaNz, I'll drink to you as well, Cuz I definitely climb the S**T rope [/color]
[/quote]

I can drink quite a bit. It also depends on what I'm drinking. Beer I found to be around 4 or 5 bottles depending on the brand. Wine I don't get drunk off of.

[quote name='Cat' date='19 June 2010 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1276932225' post='695594']
I can drink quite a bit. It also depends on what I'm drinking. Beer I found to be around 4 or 5 bottles depending on the brand. Wine I don't get drunk off of.
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]I mean right now. I can hammer 15 cans and still put up tile, got ta love bein Irish.

*now at 3*[/color]

[quote name='Botar' date='19 June 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1276932343' post='695595']
[color="#008000"]I mean right now. I can hammer 15 cans and still put up tile, got ta love bein Irish.

*now at 3*[/color]
[/quote]

Right now not sure. I don't pay attention to levels. I know I have had way more then what I should have. I'm at the point where everything is funny to me. I crack up laughing while trying to figure out what time it is here. So what ever level that is that is where I'm at. I'm am coherent enough to type and to make chocolate milk for the hangover I will have tomorrow. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Cat' date='19 June 2010 - 03:42 AM' timestamp='1276933320' post='695599']
Right now not sure. I don't pay attention to levels. I know I have had way more then what I should have. I'm at the point where everything is funny to me. I crack up laughing while trying to figure out what time it is here. So what every level that is that is where I'm at. I'm am coherent enough to type and to make chocolate milk for the hangover I will have tomorrow.
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]You're at a 6, that deserves a high 5. I'm just drinking now fors the fun of it.

My levels at over 9000.[/color]

[quote name='Botar' date='19 June 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1276933543' post='695600'][color="#008000"]
My levels at over 9000.[/color]
[/quote]
oh... so now we are getting crazy. especially when scouters are being broken.
( i only know how drunk i got when i wake up the next day)

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1276934898' post='695602']
oh... so now we are getting crazy. especially when scouters are being broken.
( i only know how drunk i got when i wake up the next day)
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]I'm that plastered that i'm goin around, bustin you're scouters and stuff

I so started that level thing to get up to this point[/color]

[quote name='Botar' date='19 June 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1276935249' post='695603']
[color="#008000"]I'm that plastered that i'm goin around, bustin you're scouters and stuff

I so started that level thing to get up to this point[/color]
[/quote]
i dont doubt it... maybe that should be a reason to drink as well... bad jokes become absolutely hilarious.

i am a pretty happy drunk, and i always try to be the fun drunk guy so i try and make people laugh... I usually will get a few laughs off a random joke, but since i am drunk i never come up with new material, so i end up saying the same bad joke over and over... of course if the other people are drunk enough its still just as funny.

Stupid people make me want to drink.

Only problem is, if I drink while I'm irritated, it only gets worse.

Now, get me drunk while I'm happy and I will do full blown dances while lying down and not know the difference. I'm a fun drunk.

And the best part? I can get shitfaced off of everclear and wake up with no hangover.