OtakuBoards

US Independence Day '10

[quote name='James' date='05 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1278393126' post='696643']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]Now [i]that[/i] would make this a genuine American thread. To keep things in spirit, just make sure it costs a lot of money to gain entry and ensure that it primarily courts celebrities in Hollywood. ;)[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Better to devote it to Theodore Roosevelt rather than myself, though. Like I need a God-sized ego boost.[/font]

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='06 July 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1278393445' post='696644']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Better to devote it to Theodore Roosevelt rather than myself, though. Like I need a God-sized ego boost.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Hey, if it worked for L. Ron Hubbard, it can work for you! He was pretty lame before he became the Grand Poobah of Scientology. Just look at Battlefield Earth. >_>[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][i]Thus, the great Burner of Aces did seat himself upon a throne of Anthology. He vowed to smite any n00bs that dared to oppose his word, for his word is law. He also vowed to steal their wallets, and that, my fellow patrons, is why we are celebrating this day by taking all the money out of your wallets by force, if necessary, on this day that we did not mention earlier. PRAISE HE.[/i][/b][/font]

How's that?

[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Ohhhh, a new cult to burn to the ground. This should be fun. Torturing Ace [i]always[/i] fills us with great joy. â?¥

As for the holiday I spent it with Nathan. We had a nice relaxing day to ourselves since he didn't have to work. [/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 July 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1278395496' post='696647']
[font="Century Gothic"][b][i]Thus, the great Burner of Aces did seat himself upon a throne of Anthology. He vowed to smite any n00bs that dared to oppose his word, for his word is law. He also vowed to steal their wallets, and that, my fellow patrons, is why we are celebrating this day by taking all the money out of your wallets by force, if necessary, on this day that we did not mention earlier. PRAISE HE.[/i][/b][/font]

How's that?
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]That sounds great. Now all we need is some sort of mythology surrounding it...something like: [i]"And the Burner of Aces walked for seven long days and seven long nights. And lo, on the seventh night, the 7 Eleven appeared before Him and He saw that it was good. "Slurpees for all!" he proclaimed. And the disciples slurped and slurped and on the eighth day, they rested."[/i][/font]

[quote name='James' date='06 July 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1278397215' post='696651']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]That sounds great. Now all we need is some sort of mythology surrounding it...something like: [i]"And the Burner of Aces walked for seven long days and seven long nights. And lo, on the seventh night, the 7 Eleven appeared before Him and He saw that it was good. "Slurpees for all!" he proclaimed. And the disciples slurped and slurped and on the eighth day, they rested."[/i][/font]
[/quote]
If slurpees are involved, we're going to make a heck of a lot of money with this new scam-I-mean-profound-religion.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 July 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1278398005' post='696652']
If slurpees are involved, we're going to make a heck of a lot of money with this new scam-I-mean-profound-religion.
[/quote]

We will call this scam, I mean religion the Bandit James Cult.

[quote name='Botar' date='06 July 2010 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1278415256' post='696660']
We will call this scam, I mean religion the Bandit James Cult.
[/quote]
Well we can't exactly call it that seeing as the religion is based on Ace. I think we should call it The Order of the Fedora.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 July 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1278468189' post='696683']
Well we can't exactly call it that seeing as the religion is based on Ace. I think we should call it The Order of the Fedora.
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]The Church of Fedorology? :\ Haha.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 July 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1278468189' post='696683']
[/quote]

I like that!

[font="Tahoma"]What a fun banner James. XD

I spent the holiday with my parents. I really needed a break and quite enjoyed spending time with them. I also enjoyed getting to see my cat again. Poor George spent the whole time clinging to me. I guess he missed me as much as I've missed him. It made me sad that I couldn't bring him back with me. [/font]