OtakuBoards

Prayer, (you're form) for Chibi-Masters friend.

Botar

I believe in times like these when are brothers and sisters on Otaku Boards need our help, we need to deliver!

Chibi's friend has had a really rough time, and she requested that we pray for her. But i do realize that not all of us believe in god.
So, in you're own way, please post some type of message to help or show feeling for Chibi's friend.

Chibi, may my God, John Luke Picard send his power to help you're friend through her tough times, and allow him to make it so. Edited by Botar

Damn it, y'all made me cry again.

Thank you! I really do love you guys so much. I get a lot of crap for being so attached to people on the internet, but I think that the members here deserve a better title than that. Botar, I can not tell you how touched I am that you started this thread. There are no words in the English language to describe how much this means to me.

I hope my friend gets better soon, and I'll be sure to check up on her every hour of every day. But not at night, because she needs a lot of sleep right now...

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I just read the post in the PRP. I'm sorry that your friend is going through such a horrible time, Chibi. Continue to be there for her, encourage her to be strong, and tell her to take better care of herself.

I will be keeping her in my prayers.[/font][/color] Edited by Vivian

[quote name='chibi-master' date='05 July 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1278307836' post='696543']
Damn it, y'all made me cry again.

Thank you! I really do love you guys so much. I get a lot of crap for being so attached to people on the internet, but I think that the members here deserve a better title than that. Botar, I can not tell you how touched I am that you started this thread. There are no words in the English language to describe how much this means to me.

I hope my friend gets better soon, and I'll be sure to check up on her every hour of every day. But not at night, because she needs a lot of sleep right now...
[/quote]

You're welcome sis, the least I could do. And I'm surprised by the quick reaction of our fellow Otakus, I to am touched by it.

I hope your friend starts to feel better soon. She needs to remember, her parents are happier. I know, it sounds cruel of me to say, however its true. She will also find its better for her. I myself didn't handle my parents divorce well. It took a year for me to even understand what happen. It just takes time to get use to the change.

[b]I don't know the situation Chibi, and I probably don't need to know since it's her business, but I'll keep her in my prayers for you. I hope she feels better soon.

Keep us updated if you can okay? Let us know if she starts to feel better. :) [/b]