OtakuBoards

July Holidays!!!

chibi-master

Okay, okay, okay, here we go again. I post the odd holidays, you comment on the oddest or funnest-sounding ones. Now let's get to it.
[quote]1 Canada Day

1 Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day

1 International Joke Day

2 I Forgot Day

2 World UFO Day

3 Compliment Your Mirror Day

3 Disobedience Day

3 Stay out of the Sun Day

4 Build A Scarecrow Day - first Sunday in month

4 Independence Day (U.S.)

4 National Country Music Day

4 Sidewalk Egg Frying Day- Hmmmm, I wonder why!?!

5 Work-a-holics Day - even though everyone is on holiday

6 National Fried Chicken Day

7 Chocolate Day

7 National Strawberry Sundae Day

8 Video Games Day

9 National Sugar Cookie Day

10 Teddy Bear Picnic Day

11 Cheer up the Lonely Day

11 World Population Day

12 Different Colored Eyes Day

12 Pecan Pie Day

13 Barbershop Music Appreciation Day

13 Embrace Your Geekness Day

13 Fool's Paradise Day

14 Bastille Day

14 Pandemonium Day

14 National Nude Day

15 Tapioca Pudding Day

15 Cow Appreciation Day- Go out and give a cow a hug

17 Peach Ice Cream Day

17 Yellow Pig Day

18 National Caviar Day- something's fishy here

18 National Ice Cream Day (third Sunday of the month)

19 National Raspberry Cake Day

20 Moon Day

20 Ugly Truck Day- it's a "guy" thing

21 National Junk Food Day

22 Hammock Day

22 Ratcatcher's Day

23 National Hot Dog Day

23 Vanilla Ice Cream Day

24 Cousins Day

24 Amelia Earhart Day

25 Culinarians Day

25 Parent's Day - fourth Sunday in July

25 Threading the Needle Day

26 All or Nothing Day

26 Aunt and Uncle Day

27 Summer Olympics - every 4 years

27 Take Your Pants for a Walk Day

28 National Milk Chocolate Day

29 National Lasagna Day

30 National Cheesecake Day

30 Father-in-Law Day

31 Mutt's Day [/quote]
Now get started, people!

[b]By the way. Notice that there's no holiday for the 16th? COME UP WITH ONE.[/b] Edited by chibi-master

My friend and I celebrated the Creative Ice Cream flavor Day. We made a great tasting Chocolate covered Strawberry Chocolate Ice Cream. It was amazing. I'd put up some piks but all the ice cream is gone now. Maybe we will make some more. haha.

Im thinking about the Different Colored Eyes day. My eyes change colors sometimes from Green to Brown. I never notice it until someone says "Are you wearing contacts?" or "Wow, your eyes are cute." Im thinking it only happens when Im outside for a little while,so on that day I hope to catch the eye color changing and catch a picture of it.

Today celebrated Video Games Day to the fullest. I played my PS2, Wii, Super Nintendo, Sega Dreamcast, and DS. Got a lot of gameplay in I guess you could say....oh well...tomorrow sugar cookies. yuum!!!

[quote name='eleanor' date='06 July 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1278368017' post='696606']
6 National Fried Chicken Day

oh HALE YEAH
[/quote]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][font="Garamond"]I have to know, Eleanor, Popeyes or KFC? Your answer determines the amount of Reputation I give to you. :P[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Humaru' date='07 July 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1278565714' post='696830']
Today celebrated Video Games Day to the fullest. I played my PS2, Wii, Super Nintendo, Sega Dreamcast, and DS. Got a lot of gameplay in I guess you could say....oh well...tomorrow sugar cookies. yuum!!!
[/quote]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]
As my Ps2 is at my boyfriend's trading card shop I shall live up to myself in other ways! *digs around for DS Lite* ....*still digging*

And I shall play Wow with my fellow guildies tonight at 9 pm when the Kilrogg server comes alive and I actually use ventrilo again. We'll probably do something inexplicably nerdy too. And while doing this I shall compose a letter to Jack Thompson and Ebert calling them misguided dingbats.

*still digging...*[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Raiha' date='08 July 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1278612147' post='696894']
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]
As my Ps2 is at my boyfriend's trading card shop I shall live up to myself in other ways! *digs around for DS Lite* ....*still digging*

And I shall play Wow with my fellow guildies tonight at 9 pm when the Kilrogg server comes alive and I actually use ventrilo again. We'll probably do something inexplicably nerdy too. And while doing this I shall compose a letter to Jack Thompson and Ebert calling them misguided dingbats.

*still digging...*[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

I took your idea of digging through old stuff and I couldn't believe what I found in my old junk closet....a Sega Saturn console. It was littered in dust. At first I thought to myself "SHould I plug this in?" but then I looked at it and remembered playing and instant said "NAHHH"

• 2 weeks later...