OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Universe in Flames

Alaska

[color="#006400"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]Hello to you all and welcome to the general questions and discussion thread for Sar Wars: Universe in Flames.

What we will be doing here should be pretty self-explanatory. A sister thread will be posted soon in the backstage that will serve as a comprehensive index of the key players in the RPG.

Remember, the auditions thread will always be open. Also, the Theater thread will be under way very shortly. See you there! [/font][/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[size="1"]I'm very sorry for the late start up on this RP. I've been dragging my feet on this for a while, but I've started the beginning post and should have it done within the next day. Again, I apologize for the hold up.[/size]

[b]I'm sorry too guys, I know this has taken me forever to post in the RP. Anyways, here are my questions again so someone can help me out if you guys don't mind.

I don't want to make Rakin seem too powerful, so I'm not sure who to have her fight. So who should she fight against to show off her strength? Obviously she can't take down a jedi master, since she is only a knight. I'll edit my post with her battle scene.

As for Sarli, would it be stupid to have her run into one of the good guys and maybe they're giving her trouble? I don't want her to get out of the story so soon by killing her off or capturing her, I just thought that would be interesting.

Thanks in advance for the help.[/b]

i am always happy to help when i can. and you're welcome in advance.
the jedi knights are the highest current rank for a jedi right now, so it would be possible to fight a sith master... winning however would not be possible yet. surviving isnt too far fetched though. also... there is really no masters to fight... there is one sith master far away from these three planets and one sith lord on each. really you are likly to run into a sith knight or two.

as far as your other character goes... you can pm anyone with what you want to have happen. i am already doing that sort of thing with Anomander and a certain jedi knight. also, we have no rules on your npc's so you can have a totally different storyline for her, and have your characters interact occasionally.

running into people across the galaxy seems unrealistic, but this is a star wars rp. in order to capture the feel of it, we WANT to keep a bit of over-the-top twists.

Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you all that I'm going out of town tomorrow until August 9th. I've got no idea if I'll have access to internet, so I may or may not be able to post and check in on things over the week or so I'm gone. If I can, cool, if not, I'll see you all when I get back ;D

~Kre

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 July 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1280359496' post='698163']
i am always happy to help when i can. and you're welcome in advance.
the jedi knights are the highest current rank for a jedi right now, so it would be possible to fight a sith master... winning however would not be possible yet. surviving isnt too far fetched though. also... there is really no masters to fight... there is one sith master far away from these three planets and one sith lord on each. really you are likly to run into a sith knight or two.

as far as your other character goes... you can pm anyone with what you want to have happen. i am already doing that sort of thing with Anomander and a certain jedi knight. also, we have no rules on your npc's so you can have a totally different storyline for her, and have your characters interact occasionally.

running into people across the galaxy seems unrealistic, but this is a star wars rp. in order to capture the feel of it, we WANT to keep a bit of over-the-top twists.
[/quote]

[b]I am a Sith though. Did you mean I could fight a jedi master? Would it be okay if I fought a jedi apprentice then?

Okay, I'll send you a PM now then.

I'll probably just post again when I get back on Monday, maybe from Sarli's point of view.[/b] Edited by Lilt

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Muuh Puar' date='31 July 2010 - 06:50 AM' timestamp='1280551809' post='698319']
[size="1"]Lilt, if you wanna fight an about average Jedi knight, I have one running about. If you wan to fight her for a bit, have her run away, it would be fine.

Idk, though. Just an idea.[/size]
[/quote]

[b]Sure, that sounds good. I'll put it in my next post. Is it in your audition post? I mean, is she one of your NPC's?

If not, do you have any info on her? (Lightsaber color, species, etc.)

Thanks.[/b]

• 4 months later...
[quote name='dragoonreaper' timestamp='1293079199' post='703160']
Simple post a new audition thread and let's take it over fromthe start. Alot of people are off formwinter break an need something to keep their minds occupied while it's freezing outside. I know I don't want to be frozen.
[/quote]

you wanna help me out? I can send you all the storyline stuff. (this RP was huge... i don't think I could do it by myself.)
obviously if you did you would be free to put your touch on it.

the concept was different worlds are in battle at once. like when the story opened war was on three planets, and the people could be on any of them. if we were to keep it upyet only have three people they could be on different planets and no one might ever meet. also we were supposed to be able to have two sides, good guys or bad guys, and with only three people if someone were to be on a different side they would never team up with the other guys, except for infrequent battles.

i think the reason why it failed was lack of enough people when we had 8 people sign up. Edited by CaNz