Alaska Posted July 8, 2010 Posted July 8, 2010 [color="#006400"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]Hello to you all and welcome to the general questions and discussion thread for Sar Wars: Universe in Flames. What we will be doing here should be pretty self-explanatory. A sister thread will be posted soon in the backstage that will serve as a comprehensive index of the key players in the RPG. Remember, the auditions thread will always be open. Also, the Theater thread will be under way very shortly. See you there! [/font][/size][/color]
Muuh Puar Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [size="1"]I'm very sorry for the late start up on this RP. I've been dragging my feet on this for a while, but I've started the beginning post and should have it done within the next day. Again, I apologize for the hold up.[/size]
Lilt Posted July 28, 2010 Posted July 28, 2010 [b]I'm sorry too guys, I know this has taken me forever to post in the RP. Anyways, here are my questions again so someone can help me out if you guys don't mind. I don't want to make Rakin seem too powerful, so I'm not sure who to have her fight. So who should she fight against to show off her strength? Obviously she can't take down a jedi master, since she is only a knight. I'll edit my post with her battle scene. As for Sarli, would it be stupid to have her run into one of the good guys and maybe they're giving her trouble? I don't want her to get out of the story so soon by killing her off or capturing her, I just thought that would be interesting. Thanks in advance for the help.[/b]
CaNz Posted July 28, 2010 Posted July 28, 2010 i am always happy to help when i can. and you're welcome in advance. the jedi knights are the highest current rank for a jedi right now, so it would be possible to fight a sith master... winning however would not be possible yet. surviving isnt too far fetched though. also... there is really no masters to fight... there is one sith master far away from these three planets and one sith lord on each. really you are likly to run into a sith knight or two. as far as your other character goes... you can pm anyone with what you want to have happen. i am already doing that sort of thing with Anomander and a certain jedi knight. also, we have no rules on your npc's so you can have a totally different storyline for her, and have your characters interact occasionally. running into people across the galaxy seems unrealistic, but this is a star wars rp. in order to capture the feel of it, we WANT to keep a bit of over-the-top twists.
Kre Posted July 29, 2010 Posted July 29, 2010 Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you all that I'm going out of town tomorrow until August 9th. I've got no idea if I'll have access to internet, so I may or may not be able to post and check in on things over the week or so I'm gone. If I can, cool, if not, I'll see you all when I get back ;D ~Kre
CaNz Posted July 30, 2010 Posted July 30, 2010 alright Kre. have fun on your trip... and we hope to hear from you!
Lilt Posted July 30, 2010 Posted July 30, 2010 (edited) [quote name='CaNz' date='29 July 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1280359496' post='698163'] i am always happy to help when i can. and you're welcome in advance. the jedi knights are the highest current rank for a jedi right now, so it would be possible to fight a sith master... winning however would not be possible yet. surviving isnt too far fetched though. also... there is really no masters to fight... there is one sith master far away from these three planets and one sith lord on each. really you are likly to run into a sith knight or two. as far as your other character goes... you can pm anyone with what you want to have happen. i am already doing that sort of thing with Anomander and a certain jedi knight. also, we have no rules on your npc's so you can have a totally different storyline for her, and have your characters interact occasionally. running into people across the galaxy seems unrealistic, but this is a star wars rp. in order to capture the feel of it, we WANT to keep a bit of over-the-top twists. [/quote] [b]I am a Sith though. Did you mean I could fight a jedi master? Would it be okay if I fought a jedi apprentice then? Okay, I'll send you a PM now then. I'll probably just post again when I get back on Monday, maybe from Sarli's point of view.[/b] Edited July 30, 2010 by Lilt
CaNz Posted July 31, 2010 Posted July 31, 2010 (edited) woops.. then that means you can fight a jedi knight! you have freedom... but there are no more masters on the jedi side. my bad. Edited July 31, 2010 by CaNz
Muuh Puar Posted July 31, 2010 Posted July 31, 2010 [size="1"]Lilt, if you wanna fight an about average Jedi knight, I have one running about. If you wan to fight her for a bit, have her run away, it would be fine. Idk, though. Just an idea.[/size]
CaNz Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 awesome to hear Kre, some odd stuff is going on with the other heads, but the story should be picking up after the next few posts and i would love to see you make an impact of some sort.
Lilt Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='Muuh Puar' date='31 July 2010 - 06:50 AM' timestamp='1280551809' post='698319'] [size="1"]Lilt, if you wanna fight an about average Jedi knight, I have one running about. If you wan to fight her for a bit, have her run away, it would be fine. Idk, though. Just an idea.[/size] [/quote] [b]Sure, that sounds good. I'll put it in my next post. Is it in your audition post? I mean, is she one of your NPC's? If not, do you have any info on her? (Lightsaber color, species, etc.) Thanks.[/b]
Muuh Puar Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [size="1"]Yeah, she's one of my NPC's. She's right above the ship info. Feel free to fight her, just try not to kill her. May need her in the coming battles. [/size]
CaNz Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 been a bit too long... unless you guys can find a bunch of people willing to post regularly...
Darks Anthro Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 Simple post a new audition thread and let's take it over fromthe start. Alot of people are off formwinter break an need something to keep their minds occupied while it's freezing outside. I know I don't want to be frozen.
CaNz Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 [quote name='dragoonreaper' timestamp='1293079199' post='703160'] Simple post a new audition thread and let's take it over fromthe start. Alot of people are off formwinter break an need something to keep their minds occupied while it's freezing outside. I know I don't want to be frozen. [/quote] you wanna help me out? I can send you all the storyline stuff. (this RP was huge... i don't think I could do it by myself.) obviously if you did you would be free to put your touch on it.
Darks Anthro Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 Hmm not sure I'd like to keep the original post. I don't think I'd tweek it. Just like to see more active users on theater section get into the star wars themed rp.
CaNz Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 well... i will bump the thing then... but i cant be sure it will it will be as good...
Darks Anthro Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 You never know if you don't try. If no one knows what type of characters they can always google star wars races.
CaNz Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 its all done... we have a wookieepidia link and all that jazz thing is we tried with five people and it didnt seem to work. I might be able to find three constant posters... but thats it.
Darks Anthro Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 Who says we needed 5? 3 will be dandy. Easier to keep track of everybody that way. If anyone else who reads the rp and checks the bs out we could always have space open. :)
CaNz Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 (edited) the concept was different worlds are in battle at once. like when the story opened war was on three planets, and the people could be on any of them. if we were to keep it upyet only have three people they could be on different planets and no one might ever meet. also we were supposed to be able to have two sides, good guys or bad guys, and with only three people if someone were to be on a different side they would never team up with the other guys, except for infrequent battles. i think the reason why it failed was lack of enough people when we had 8 people sign up. Edited December 23, 2010 by CaNz
Darks Anthro Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 (edited) Well I see your point but we can always try again. Hopefully their will be more interested in this rp than before. I'm certainly up the task of having a sith soldier in my post. Edited December 23, 2010 by dragoonreaper
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now