OtakuBoards

Jumping on the bandwagon...

chibi-master

I was insprired by Rainbow Sneakers' request thread and decided to imitate her because I am so very unoriginal. You may request many things here! I'm not good at drawing realistic things or cars and such, but if you truly want it, I will try just for you! I'm looking for practice, so...

I would like to point out that I can also create small humorous comic strips with members themselves as the subjects of them! All I need is a picture for reference and you will be launched into a strange panel-filled world of OB-ness.

Also, as my name may suggest, chibis are my specialty, though I do more detailed drawings often.

REQUEST AWAY~! Edited by chibi-master

Hooray for bandwagons!
Can I have a picture of a computer nerd? Like any random little cliche computer nerd... but one of the cute ones ;)
I don't know. It was just a random thought that came to mind. xD

Being unoriginal is awesome okay? XD

Can i have a chibi of my self? :D

I wear glasses, have layered dirty-blonde hair that goes down to my shoulders. :) I dress rathery wierdly... with neon and punkish clothing. Oh! I have rainbow converse sneakers that I wear all the time (explians the name...lol).

Thankies! <3

[quote name='RainbowSneakers' date='03 August 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1280862858' post='698672']
Being unoriginal is awesome okay? XD

Can i have a chibi of my self? :D

I wear glasses, have layered dirty-blonde hair that goes down to my shoulders. :) I dress rathery wierdly... with neon and punkish clothing. Oh! I have rainbow converse sneakers that I wear all the time (explians the name...lol).

Thankies! <3
[/quote]
Uhhh... Do you have a picture, because that isn't too much to go on... :( Sorry...

Gah! I loved my little nerd!! Thank you ^^
He is adorable. I want to put him in my pocket!
Thank you so much!! It is so awesome!
Can I have another?

of this guy:

[img]http://thecia.com.au/reviews/d/images/dorm-daze-2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_fast_and_the_furious/tony_denman/furiouspre.jpg[/img]

It's Newmar from National Lampoon presents Dorm Daze Edited by Elk

[b]I'm really going to have to take advantage of this soon if you're not busy, chibi. I'll give you a reference picture soon.

Also I just wanted to let you know, I laughed so hard at the coke stealing panda. XD[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' date='05 August 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1281028914' post='698912']
[b]I'm really going to have to take advantage of this soon if you're not busy, chibi. I'll give you a reference picture soon.

Also I just wanted to let you know, I laughed so hard at the coke stealing panda. XD[/b]
[/quote]
It's summer. Of course I'm not busy~!

That makes me very happy!

[b]Okay, this might be impossible since it's not a real person, but can I have some chibi style art of the girl in my avatar and sig? She usually has headphones and a hairclip that looks like XXII.

Go ahead and add any animal features you want though. Like bunny ears, etc.
If this is too difficult though, let me know please and I'll come up with a new request. ><

The first link is a detailed picture of her and the second link is just an example of her chibi style.

Thanks in advance! :biggrin: [/b]

[url="http://i36.tinypic.com/317d5ip.png"]Detailed[/url]

[url="http://i38.tinypic.com/vpas2g.jpg"]Chibis[/url]