OtakuBoards

Wher you live and your Nationality

The One

[B]OK guys, I am an American living in the UK, I can't really stand the Uk apart from my friends and my school, the reason i'm staying is because my mom and i can't afford to go back to the states, also, i need to finish My GCSEs and maybe my A levels. Are there any other people living in different countries to their nationalities that can't really get out and go back?[/B]

[B]Movies that come out in America come out in the UK mighty slow, but I guess we're used to it. But sometimes it can take forever, e.g when the first pokemon movie came out in the UK it was already on DVD and VHS in America[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Movies that come out in America come out in the UK mighty slow, but I guess we're used to it. But sometimes it can take forever, e.g when the first pokemon movie came out in the UK it was already on DVD and VHS in America[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

That would just bug the hell out of me. I don't know you can stand it. When crouching tiger came out on dvd somewhere else first, I wasted no time ordering it off of ebay, and I got roughly three months before it came out here. I can't stand to wait for things like that. Movies are one of my life's loves.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]I've noticed that alot of people live in the uk that are here in otaku :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'd bet that there are more Floridians on this board, than British people... there's atleast two members that live within ten minutes of my house.[/size]

I'm an Italian/Irish mix.... but I was born in Florida, USA. I mean, there's times where I sound Irish, but when I visit my family in Ohio, I have a serious redneck accent. Yeah.... so umm.... I would say that I'm right where I belong, when it comes to nationality.

[FONT=century gothic]I'm okay about where I live....

My dad's side is Russian German [Germans from Russia, loooooong story. We have this HUGE family history of both branches of my dad's side.... o_O] My mom's side is mostly Irish.

Region-wise, my dad's side lives scattered about the northern Midewest, originally from Minnesorta. My mom's side...is sort of all over.....

I was born in Michigan [I'm a Yooper, lol] and live in Wisconsin--North of Chicago, South of Green Bay, West of the Mississippi, East of the Lake.

I'd like to move further north, maybe Minnesota, or up by Lake Superior and the Apostle Islands area. It's really beautiful....cold....but beautiful. ;)[/FONT]

ok lets see. .my father was adopted as a baby into a family of adopted kids (all of them my kewl aunts uncles), his (adopted) parents are scottish and we belong to the Cameron clan. On my mothers side we're lets see. .scottish (related to the scottish theif Rob Roy :rolleyes: ) erm. .italian. .greek i think. .english and stuff like that :D

Guest Imsirion
i live in montesano washington a town about this big|
|
|
\/
. its on the west coast

im *takes deep breath* mexican, english ,welsh, bohemian(sp?),german and some more stuff.

my dads full mexican and my moms all that other stuff...imma euro mexican!...

-_-

Me=half white/half filipino

Mi madre and all of her family are from the Philippines. I was born in Olangapo City.

<-----------(Melting Pot of the world)

My dad rides a harley. No, he doesn't have a pot belly or a beard.

It's pretty weird because if you were to look at them seperately, then at me, you wouldn't think I was their daughter. My mom is a short petite woman with tan skin and black hair. My dad is a man of average height with red hair, blue eyes, and freckles.

[color=indigo]Hm... A lot of Aussies around here.

I am...
100% Chinese. Born in Beijing (the capital city), P.R. China. Came to a somewhat unknown country called New Zealand almost 4 years ago...
Right now I'm in a place called Auckland (in NZ of course).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I'm an Aussie too! I live in New South Wales, in a scorchy desset town we call Dubbo..... It's 45 degrees celcius here at the moment..... AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! I wish I lived in Queensland..... :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Dubbo..oh I'd hate to live there...It's like Woop Woop. How far are you from the city?

I live in Liverpool, NSW. It's alright I guess...but I would love to live closer to the city or Maroubra. Sydney's great.:D

Name a country in Europe. I mean it! Most likely I'm that.

I know for a fact I'm Scottish-Irish(I just love the Irish. Tis in me blood!)

I'm Canadian(whoohoo!), um . . . part either Creek or Cherokee, um . . . my mom was born in Georgia(Oh god! You have to hear my accent sometime! When I go Georgian, I REALLY go Georgian!)

Um . . . I live in the grand 'ole USA!!! (whopee!) In probably one of the flattest states in the world, Oklahoma! V.V Me no like flat . . .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Me=half white/half filipino

Mi madre and all of her family are from the Philippines. I was born in Olangapo City.

<-----------(Melting Pot of the world)

My dad rides a harley. No, he doesn't have a pot belly or a beard.

It's pretty weird because if you were to look at them seperately, then at me, you wouldn't think I was their daughter. My mom is a short petite woman with tan skin and black hair. My dad is a man of average height with red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. [/B][/QUOTE]

hey Cool I'm from olangapo city to i live in gordon thats the nieghborhood but now i live in florida
I didn't think there would be any filipinos here lol