OtakuBoards

Wher you live and your Nationality

The One

[color=deeppink]My roots extend back to France...which explains my olive skin that tans easily and never burns, (hehe, don't you wish you were me :p) and my dark hair. But my mom's side also goes back to English royalty...so mesa a princess :angel:

Naahh, just kidding...I'm no princess...:naughty:

Oh wait, I forgot...I live in Michigan, USA. Exciting place, it is...only no...I lie...:p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Dubbo..oh I'd hate to live there...It's like Woop Woop. How far are you from the city?
[/B][/QUOTE]

4014km to be exact. :D 6 hours in time. TooOOOoooo hooOOooooott..... :flaming:

We had a storm here too..... Nearly blew the whole shed out back down..... I wish it did.....

Erm..... I want to move somewhere where it snows. :) I haven't seen snow yet in my whole life, except in the distance on top of the mointains in Canberra.....

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm half or 1 quarter Italian..... :D

Nationality: Caucasion

Races in me: Irish, German, English, Indian(Cheerokee).

It's sorta weird, sometimes I can tell when storms are comming, kinda cool too. I look more Irish, German and English than i do Indian, in fact, I don't look Indian, lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Hm... A lot of Aussies around here.

I am...
100% Chinese. Born in Beijing (the capital city), P.R. China. Came to a somewhat unknown country called New Zealand almost 4 years ago...
Right now I'm in a place called Auckland (in NZ of course).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]New Zealand Rocks, once I am rich (yeah right) I'm gonna move to NZ, it is so beautiful...

I am an American mutt. Every time A family member traces our genaeology(sp) they get a huge chart that spans Europe and the Americas, so I consider myself 100% American Melting plot.

My traceable European blood: Irish, German, Italian (sicilian), British, French Native American: My great Granfather was Cherokee, My great Grandmother on the other side was Navajo.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

4014km to be exact. :D 6 hours in time. TooOOOoooo hooOOooooott..... :flaming:

We had a storm here too..... Nearly blew the whole shed out back down..... I wish it did.....

Erm..... I want to move somewhere where it snows. :) I haven't seen snow yet in my whole life, except in the distance on top of the mointains in Canberra.....

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm half or 1 quarter Italian..... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. I would love to live somewhere where it snows. Like France or something...but holidays in Thredbo or Perisha will have to do. I'm planning to take one this year come winter. Can't wait...it will be so cool...(literally)hehehe:D

Are you always going to stay in Dubbo? It seems like it's such an isolated place to live

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]I don't live in the UK or anything, but I've been wondering about something..... I hear that movies come out there at a semi-retarded pace. I mean, ultra slow. Does it bug any of you, or are you just simply used to it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Its not just movies its everything. Movies, games, DVDs, TV programs. everything. eg. you already have FF10 in the US dont you, well the latest release date ive seen for over here is july.

hmm.... If I remember right
german, spanish, english, scottish, um... where'd the others go? um... who cares I can't remember, nearly every country in europe k?

I live in adelaide, australia its too boring here..... not to mention the weather's stingy. I might be going to queensland in a couple of years when dad's work closes down.......

The only time I've seen snow is on tv or at mt. thebertain, which I know is fake

I remember last time I this Question was asked,know one knew the place I was from or the place I lived in('cept this really cool person who seems to be gone)...lol

I'm Earitrean(Yes,there is ACTUALLY a place called that)
I live Saudi Arabia or the KSA(For the record,I'm not Muslim and not EVERYBODY that lives here is muslim)

If you actually giv a fu*k you can check it out at Encarta's atlas...as if you will...

i'm an other american mutt :p the ancestry we know so far traces me back to pre-civil war (both north and south), german, french, swede, english, and scot - i have this weakness for good, strong men in kilts :naughty:

i split my time between des moines and ames, iowa

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The One [/i]
[B][B]Woah, i didn't know i'd get such a response, how many of you would rather live in a different country? and yeah, EVERYTHING comes out like a billenium later than it should over here in the dreary sewer we call England.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]It's Not That bad. I would love to live in Japan though... All so beautiful over there, trees, buildings, everything...
[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Hm... A lot of Aussies around here.

I am...
100% Chinese. Born in Beijing (the capital city), P.R. China. Came to a somewhat unknown country called New Zealand almost 4 years ago...
Right now I'm in a place called Auckland (in NZ of course).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh, the Chinese are wonderful people... in fact all asians are wonderful people... ::cough:: and hot... yes... hot and wonderful.... :: drool:: ahem... ::looks around::

Anyway, yeah... I'm part Japanese, part Italian, part whatever the hell else is out there I'm sure... The italian and Japanese parts are all I care about :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Ahh, the Chinese are wonderful people... in fact all asians are wonderful people... ::cough:: and hot... yes... hot and wonderful.... :: drool:: ahem... ::looks around::

Anyway, yeah... I'm part Japanese, part Italian, part whatever the hell else is out there I'm sure... The italian and Japanese parts are all I care about :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]AAAAAHHHHH......LOL.....
I have to disagree on the [B][SIZE=3]ALL[/SIZE][/B] part...cause just like every race of people there are some UGLY ONES....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and I can admit to that!!!(The fact that there are ugly people...cause I'm not ugly)...:rotflmao:[/COLOR]

I live in the UK, always have...probably always will. My friend Jessica came to live here from the states about 2 years ago. She doesn't like it much here either but for some reason or other she doesn't think they'll be going back there. She's only in year 8 I think right now so she's got 3 more years of school before she [U]could[/U] leave, but her mum's making her stay on the extra 2 years so she leaves school when she's 18 because her mum reckons she'll be classed as a drop out if they go back to the states and she left school at 16. :confused: weird coz me and lots of people I know are leaving in June 2002 (or when they reach 16 & done their GCSE's)