OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Return of the Villains (PLAY)

Ryan

[size=1]

[b] If you signed up you can post now. If you didn't then I will get a mod to delete your post. Thank you.[/b]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i] Buildings clashed and roared in flames in the city of Gingertown. People running and screaming like hell down streets. Little kids crying and bawling there eyes out at the sight of cadavers in puddles of blood here and there.[/i]

Gohan: Damnit! Where are they?

Pan: I know they are here somewhere....But the thing is you cannot sense there energy at all!

Gohan: There has to be someway that we can figure out where they are!

Super 17: For being a saiyan that is super your very stupid!

[i] Gohan and Pan turned around to find Super 17 glaring at them.[/i]

Super 17: Want me to make this quick and painful or slow and painful?

Gohan: Neither!

[i] Busting in an aura of yellow, Gohan lunged at 17 and kicked fiercely.[/i]

Super 17: Weak..

[i] Super 17 jumped into the air then kicked Gohan into one of the remaining buildings.[/i]

Pan: *****!

[i] Pan disappeared then reappeared behind Super 17 and started to choke him.[/i]

Super 17: Yeah right!

[i] Super 17 grabbed Pans arm and threw her into the building Gohan was in.[/i]

Super 17: Gotta go!

[i] Super 17 lunged into the air and was ...GONE...[/i][/size]

[SIZE=1]Poor Pan :( Such a sweet gal.... Mwuahaha I enjoyed it though :D Good ol' S17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]S17 appears in a completely destroyed city... not a citizen for miles... he stood on a damaged roof top. He was there to actually see it happen but he remembered it like it was yesterday.. That day.. that glorious day that he was born. He didn't remember much of it.. just the last phase... the actual fusion...... it just replayed over and over in his head.......[/i]

[IMG]http://www.members.aol.com/nrage13/images/s17fuse.gif[/IMG]

[i]He chuckled a bit, and then broke out in a mad laughter falling to his knees... It was his best day indeed......[/i][/SIZE]

[I]Back in Gingertown, both Gohan and Pan, who are both injured, slowly float away, heading back to the rest of the warriors, to get some rest and heal.[/I]

Pan: Can we even beat them? They're just to powerful.

Gohan: They can be defeated...we just need to train more.

[I]They continued to talk, only realising after a while they were being followed. Gohan spun around, but saw ntohing. Pan, still nursing her injured left arm looked up in the air above the two, but saw nothing also.[/I]

Pan: Are you sure something's around here?

Gohan: Positive.

[I]Suddenly, Gohan dived forward, a ki beam barely missing him. Pan looked down, and saw Cell, standing on the ground, his finger in the air.[/I]

Cell: Could you stop moving and let me kill you?

Gohan: Never Cell...And I think it's time I killed you again!

[I]Gohan powered up again, and lunged down at Cell, fist out. In a quick flash of green, Cell held Gohan's fist in his open palm, and quickly threw him hard into a tree, which snapped under pressure.[/I]

Cell: I'm afriad I'm far too powerful for you now boy...

Ok, Im just gonna post my stats and then ill delete it tomorrow after you post. I just wanna add a small thing, im going to be krillen, but i dont want you guys to think im weak because i am a human, i want to be as equal as you guys ok?

Name: Krillen
blah
blah
blah
you know the rest.......

[color=green] [i] S17 still laughs and S13 comes up from behind [/i]

S13: Hello S17

S17: S13?! Your Still Alive?

S13: Yes.. Alive and Well

S17: Thats cool

S13: I saw you enganging the enemy

S17: Yes.. It was a good battle, for me

S13: Heh, lets find them

S17: Yes

[i] S13 and S17 try to find Gohan [/i][/color]

Suddenly, a pink fist shot out of nowhere and struck Krillen in the gut, forcing him to gasp for air on his knees. The group watched as the fist retracted back to its owner, Majin Buu, who had sneaked in behind the special forces. He said nothing, just glared with an evil grin on his face.

Krillen: I'll get you.....for that..*gasp*

Buu: Hehehe.

Pan: You guys wouldn't last one round if you fought by yourselves!

Buu cocked his head in curiosity at Pan. He signaled for her to follow, and the two flew over the desolate city that had just been destroyed.

Pan: Ok then....let's go.

Pan rushed in with a quick punch to Majin Buu's chest, but her fist only sunk into his pink skin. She retracted her punch, as Buu's chest filled in the dent. He smiled again, then backhanded her to the ground.

Hey, why am I getting beat up so much? What did I do?
------------------------------------------

Pan: "You'll pay for that."

*gets up and flies at Buu. Hits him in the face and he stumbles back.*

Buu: "That stung!"

Pan: "This won't!"

*starts hitting Buu repeatedly in the face*

Buu: "Enough!"

*uses his ki to blow Pan back into a building*

[SIZE=1]Lol, poor Pan :p
[i]S17 and S13 arrive at the city where S17 battled Gohan for that bit. He was nowhere to be seen. Probably went home crying to his mommy... it was pathetic really...[/i]

S17: Well, this is a disappointment. I was looking for a fight, even it were to be a quick one...

S13: ..........

[i]A gust of wind comes by blowing S17's long black hair about as it settles back down...[/i]

S17: Well... if he's not here... let's give him an invitation :devil:

[i]S17 signals S13 to follow him up into the air. S17 looks down at the already destroyed city with an evil grin on his face. It was time to have a little fun..[/i]

S17: Once Gohan feels this he'll come running this way, and we'll be waiting here for him....

[i]S17 looks down at the city again.. and fires a huge assortment of ki blasts at it, leveling it to the ground in no time at all...[/i]

[img]http://home.satx.rr.com/ultimatedbz3/pics/moviegifs/29.gif[/img]

S17: Now we wait :smirk:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, poor Pan :p
[i]S17 and S13 arrive at the city where S17 battled Gohan for that bit. He was nowhere to be seen. Probably went home crying to his mommy... it was pathetic really...[/i]

S17: Well, this is a disappointment. I was looking for a fight, even it were to be a quick one...

S13: ..........

[i]A gust of wind comes by blowing S17's long black hair about as it settles back down...[/i]

S17: Well... if he's not here... let's give him an invitation :devil:

[i]S17 signals S13 to follow him up into the air. S17 looks down at the already destroyed city with an evil grin on his face. It was time to have a little fun..[/i]

S17: Once Gohan feels this he'll come running this way, and we'll be waiting here for him....

[i]S17 looks down at the city again.. and fires a huge assortment of ki blasts at it, leveling it to the ground in no time at all...[/i]

S17: Now we wait :smirk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=1]

*Gohan in a deep scary voice.*

Gohan: You looking for me?

*S13 and S17 turn around to see Gohan but for some reason he wasn't the same. His hair looked as if he was in SSJ3 except it was maroon. And like SSJ4 he had a long tail that was maroon. His eyes were maroon and he had maroon fur growing from him.*

S17: What?!

Gohan: Come on 17! I thought you wanted to fight me...

S13: Don't be psyched out 17. It is just an illusion. It is all fake.

Gohan: Oh really..

*Gohan is suddenly behind S13. Gohan puts his hand on S13's shoulder and graps it so hard that a piece of his shoulder it popped out and dead.*

S13: Ah! You little...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gohan lunges at 13 and and punches his face in. S17 lunges at Gohan's back but Gohan's tail wraps around S17's throat and holds him in the air. Gohan grabs S13's arms and swings and throws him into a building and it bursts into flames.*

Gohan: now you!

*Gohan grabs S17's face and throws it into his knee busting parts of the androids face out. Gohan blows S17 into a sharp barb of debree from a building with his ki.*

Gohan: Now I must go... This pill is going to wear off.*

*Gohan disappears.*[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[color=red][size=1]

*Gohan in a deep scary voice.*

Gohan: You looking for me?

*S13 and S17 turn around to see Gohan but for some reason he wasn't the same. His hair looked as if he was in SSJ3 except it was maroon. And like SSJ4 he had a long tail that was maroon. His eyes were maroon and he had maroon fur growing from him.*

S17: What?!

Gohan: Come on 17! I thought you wanted to fight me...

S13: Don't be psyched out 17. It is just an illusion. It is all fake.

Gohan: Oh really..

*Gohan is suddenly behind S13. Gohan puts his hand on S13's shoulder and graps it so hard that a piece of his shoulder it popped out and dead.*

S13: Ah! You little...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gohan lunges at 13 and and punches his face in. S17 lunges at Gohan's back but Gohan's tail wraps around S17's throat and holds him in the air. Gohan grabs S13's arms and swings and throws him into a building and it bursts into flames.*

Gohan: now you!

*Gohan grabs S17's face and throws it into his knee busting parts of the androids face out. Gohan blows S17 into a sharp barb of debree from a building with his ki.*

Gohan: Now I must go... This pill is going to wear off.*

*Gohan disappears.*[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] OOC: LOL! This is the biggest crock of a post I've seen, Noodlez, you gotta learn something, you cant defeat a person in just one post if you wanna keep the rpg alive, and you cant come all strong and everything and beat us to the ground, its just no fun, and if im wrong correct me, G & S and this ENTIRE boards are for people to come together across the world, or the US, UK, and Austrailia, BASICALLY. So if you ruin that fun, its not cool dude. If you dont like it, tough §hit. Yea, i know me and you are cool buddies and stuff, i just HAD to post this, sorry.... It just annoyes me. [/color]

Don't take it personally, Lady K. I'm evil after all :p .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Majin Buu grows board with Pan, and leaves her for her friends to pick up. Sensing a large surge of energy at a certain city, Buu goes to investigate. He arrives to find both S13 and S17 attempting to repair themselves.

Buu: Hey what happened to you guys?

S13: Your guess is as good as mine.

Buu: How long until you repair yourselves?

S17: Just give us a little while. We'll be ready to kick that Gohan's fuzzy tail straight to hell.

Buu: Hehe, you...got beat.....by Gohan? *bursts out laughing*I just saw him and Cell had him down with a motion of his hand!

S13: Shut your pink mouth. He was different this time. Said something about a pill.

S17: He was so strong, how can a pill do that?

Buu: I don't know, but think of what it could do with us.

S13/S17: :smirk:

[SIZE=1]Lol, seriously, I know this is your RPG and all, but Forte is right. Good gawd that was a laugh :D But ya, bring it down a notch, krikey.. you even said that the good guys are significantly weaker than the bad guys :p Hey, oh my, that was really funny... sorry, I can't help it... :cross:
[i]S17 stands on the ground as the last bits and pieces of his body rebuild upon itself and heal over seamlessly...[/i]

S17: For a pair of old geezers, Dr. Gero and Dr. Myuu were absolutley brilliant...

S13: Well they could have done a better job on me...

[i]S13 walks around reattaching the broken pieces of his body..[/i]

S17: You're a much earlier model.. what the hell do you expect?

Buu: Honsetly, I think you guys are a joke :devil:

S17: Watch your mouth pinky :smirk:

[i]S17 gives Buu a quick taste of 'friendly fire' by punching him in the face, knocking him to the ground as he was caught off guard.. Buu sat with a pissed off look on his face at S17... S17 just stared back at him.... then they just broke out in uncontrollable laughter.. and eventually settled down..[/i]

S17: Ah.. but I'm glad Gohan gave me that beating... It helped me out a lot..

S13: How so?

S17: He lost a lot of ki in his attack on us earlier.. I made sure of that..

Buu: Androids...

S17: I am living perfection... My power never decreases yet I can absorb energy..

S13: Gah... I wish I could do that part... I actually have to work to get stronger here..

S17: But you still are an android. We don't have the limitations that these pathetic fighters have. They need rest, they need food, they need air... we do not.

Buu: *evil laughter* You guys may not be so pathetic after all...

S17: You finally speak some truth..

[i]The three stand about silent..[/i]

S17: I'm getting tired of this, I'm going to find a city I havn't destroyed yet.. I'm going to have a little more fun with this one though...

[i]S17 flies off leaving S13 and Buu behind.....[/i][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]In a small town, far off in the middle of nowhere.. screams fill the air as smoke rises from certain areas as fires burn down buildings.. People lay on the ground alive, consious, but with the inability to move.. as if they've been drained of energy... In an alley a slight moan of struggle is heard followed by a thud, as if something hit the ground... A few seconds later S17 walks out of the alley...[/i]

S17: These humans are a small charge, but they will have to do for now. Until I get some larger prey..

Man: Hey you!!

[i]S17 freezes where he is and turns his head slightly to his left looking behind him, seeing a human actually trying to stand up to him.. the man runs at S17 and punches him in the back.. of course this had no effect on S17 whatsoever. The man stood froze with his fist hard into S17's back and his mouth gapng open as his skin slowly began to pale and he dropped to the ground like the so many others before him...[/i]

S17: Heh... I'm tired of this place....

[i]S17 flies into the air, turning around facing down at the town..[/i]

S17: Goodbye...
[i]S17 flies off looking for something better to do...[/i][/SIZE]

[i]As the city demolishes, Super 17 can sense a significant power level behind him. He turns, smiling maddly as he recognized who this warrior was.[/i]

S17: Well, well, well... Neil, nice to see you. It's been a while.
Neil: Heh. Having fun I see... Hmm. You missed a spot. HAH!

[i]In a bright flash of light, the remaining porition of the city exploded. Neil, his arm still raised, the heat still making the air waver.[/i]

S17: Heh. Fury Flames. that is a nice attack.
Neil: Yup. Now, what shall we do now. I'm bored, your bored. Any more cities you want to visit?

[color=green] [i] S13 senses S17 about to engage in a battle with someone [/i]

S13: I wonder who it is..

[i] S13 flies off the S17 [/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

[color=green] OOC: LOL! This is the biggest crock of a post I've seen, Noodlez, you gotta learn something, you cant defeat a person in just one post if you wanna keep the rpg alive, and you cant come all strong and everything and beat us to the ground, its just no fun, and if im wrong correct me, G & S and this ENTIRE boards are for people to come together across the world, or the US, UK, and Austrailia, BASICALLY. So if you ruin that fun, its not cool dude. If you dont like it, tough §hit. Yea, i know me and you are cool buddies and stuff, i just HAD to post this, sorry.... It just annoyes me. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=red]

OOC: Yes I know that. But if you read your latest posts you guys came back to life so what is the argument about? And yes I did say that the evil ones are stronger but alo we have less poeple that you do. And if that could kill you, you must be weak. No offense though.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1][color=red]

OOC: Yes I know that. But if you read your latest posts you guys came back to life so what is the argument about? And yes I did say that the evil ones are stronger but alo we have less poeple that you do. And if that could kill you, you must be weak. No offense though.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] Woah Woah Woah.... Hold on there boy. Listen, its an arguement because its a stupid thing to post, its those type of posts that make an rpg last for maybe 50 posts. You need to have some lead way and make it twist and exciting if you want it to last, and also, so what if there are more evil then good, half of the people that signed up for the rpg dont even post..... So i dont know what you guys are talking about, and with the brought back to life... We did it ourselves ignoring your post.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][I]Suddenly a huge blast comes out of a building and Mirai Trunks is trying to slice and dice frieza .........again[/I]

Frieza: you beat me once boy but that was purely luck

M.Trunks: we will see aahhhh [I]Blinding flash and out steps ssj3 Trunks[/I]

Frieza: come on Monkey lets see what you got

[I]Trunks rushes at Frieza and in an instant frieza's left arm fall's off[/I]

Frieza: screw you you stupid bastard ahhhhh

[I]Frieza charges to 100% of his power and becomes as powerful as Trunks in SSJ3 mode[/I]

Freiza: I am not going to lose to you this time you freaking idiot

[I]Charges deathball and fires it at trunks and destroys his sword[/I]

Trunks: ha ha ha [i]laughing like maniac I am the son of Vegeta and now his body explodes and he become a golden ozouru[/I]

M.Trunks: I'll take you out again BIG BANG

[I]Frieza tries to block the beam but is fried and teleports back to where the badguys hide out[/I]

[I]Trunks now flies back to base[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=green] OOC: Red XIII, listen, dont triple or even double post, so what if someone doesnt post in it, wait for someone [b] TO [/b] post in the rpg. So fix it or something.[/color]

Let's just play and put aside petty arguments that can be handled over AIM or something.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buu surveys his surroundings. A demolished city, now nothing but rubble, is strewn around everywhere. Buu smiles with a sense of accomplishment.

Buu: Stronger.....

As he closes his eyes and consentrates, Buu begins to stretch horizontally. His body stretches and stretches, until he splits down the middle, creating a copy of himself. Both Buus' smile.

Buu: Fight to get strong....

The two gellatinous warriors go at it at full power over the former city. The power that is clashing is so powerful, rocks rush from the ground and remains of buildings fly into the air due to a disruption of the area's gravity. Punch after punch, kick after kick, Buu feels his power increasing slowly but very surely.