Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]THERE IS SNOW OUTSIDE~~~~!!! LIKE...A LOT! HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP I WAS NOT EXPECTING ANY OF THIS [I]AT ALL[/I]. Either I'm just [i]that[/i] oblivious, or the meteorologists here really suck that badly...

But, still! Snow! SNOOOOWWWW~~~~~~~~~! <33333333333[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
-forgot about this thread-
But there is snow today! Although I kinda dislike snow and hate cold weather, hopefully we can get out of school tomorrow! We have three inches right now, might be four inches now because it's still snowing! But to be able to get out of school, there needs to be at least four inches of snow. D:

EDIT: NO SCHOOL TOMORROW OMG YES.
NOW I WON'T HAVE TO RUSH TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK
*HAPPY DANCE* Edited by Lyndy
Posted
There's a rumor that all the schools in the area will be closed tomorrow due to a crapload of snow we're supposed to get tonight. I'm not sure if that will happen, though, since it's raining outside and melting all the snow. If we're going to get enough snow to make[i] [b]my[/b][/i] school close (notorious for their stubborn attitude on the matter), then it better be a pretty impressive snowfall.
Posted
Okay so... There is supposed to be more snow and ice headed this way and there is a good chance that I might not have school rest of the week and all the tests for this week will be canceled! =D But I think it starts getting bad tomorrow... so there is a slight chance that there will be school tomorrow ._.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...