OtakuBoards

Snow

Boo

i wont get snow here...
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='24 November 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1290623037' post='702117'][font="Tahoma"]
We got about 4 inches last night.[/font]
[/quote]
[quote name='Boo' date='24 November 2010 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1290623261' post='702118']
I bet she wasn't real happy with that.
[/quote]
was I the only one that caught this gem?[u],",[/u]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]9 times out of 10, we usually don't get it until January or February. =/ It can be below zero and precipitation everywhere, but it'll refuse to snow until then. And I love snow, but having to hear about my more fortunate friends go on about "SNOW OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :wacko:" just makes me go :whatever: [/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[font="Garamond"]We have snow. It has stayed on the ground for a few days now and it is very cold. I am not pleased, and more is on the way. I. Hate. Snow.

Edit: oH GOD IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW. GODDAMNIT.
I hate this dfgjkhakjhfg.[/font] Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='Anomaly' date='24 November 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1290632897' post='702140']
[font="Garamond"]We have snow. It has stayed on the ground for a few days now and it is very cold. I am not pleased, and more is on the way. I. Hate. Snow.

Edit: oH GOD IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW. GODDAMNIT.
I hate this dfgjkhakjhfg.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]You're in the right place for it , dearie.[/font]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='24 November 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1290642461' post='702150']
[font="Tahoma"]You're in the right place for it , dearie.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]No wayyyy I moved away from Edmonton, where's snow like 7-8 months of the year and -27 to beautiful, TEMPERATE, Vancouver. Snow is a rarity. Uhh... supposed to be a rarity. We had a freak dump of snow 2 years ago, nothing last year and a mild rainy winter and now this crap again, but colder than I've ever experienced here.

Eff all y'all I'm moving to Guam.[/font]

Snow loves you Anomaly, as we all do.

Yeah, we got snow over here. And to add to the fun, we also got cold temperatures: - 28 degrees centigrade. Yay. I hate cold weather, and my fingers really can't stand cold weather. I think I need gloves with a built in nuclear power plant to keep my fingers warm. This kind of reminds me of last year when Edmonton was[i] the second coldest place on the planet[/i] for the day. Missed it by that much, ah.

[quote name='Pleiades Rising' date='24 November 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1290659070' post='702166']
Snow loves you Anomaly, as we all do.

Yeah, we got snow over here. And to add to the fun, we also got cold temperatures: - 28 degrees centigrade. Yay. I hate cold weather, and my fingers really can't stand cold weather. I think I need gloves with a built in nuclear power plant to keep my fingers warm. This kind of reminds me of last year when Edmonton was[i] the second coldest place on the planet[/i] for the day. Missed it by that much, ah.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]snow can biiiiite me.

Also I remember that because it was the week right before I went back for Christmas. I was really really really scared to go back when I heard that xD[/font]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='25 November 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1290678724' post='702172']
[font="Tahoma"]So, we got more Snow for Turkey Day!

I'm glad when it snows on holidays, but mannnnn I do not like shoveling it now. Where's my desert?[/font]
[/quote]
Down here in Phoenix. So glad to be out of the snow of PA. Although it's supposed to be below freezing tomorrow morning, which I am NOT looking forward to.

[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]We've already had snow for several weeks. It has just melted before noon.

This week though we had a blizzard in the area and though I barely missed the extra snow from it since it fizzled out about 20 miles north of where I'm at... I didn't miss out on the super cold air or winds. With the wind chill factor it feels like it's barely above 0 degrees out. Ugh.

Oh and the fun part... We are expecting to get more in a few days. Oh joy.[/font][/color]

We haven't got snow in the mountains of Tucson yet. Down in the city in doesn't snow to often. Last time I think I saw snow in Tucson was like 4 or 5 years ago or something like that. I know my home state Vermont got snow already. You all can keep your snow though. I don't want any. I'm happy without snow. :biggrin: Edited by Cat