Dragon Warrior Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 (edited) My friend watched this when we hung out. Funny because I don't watch a lot of anime, and I happen to scope this thread and that's the one up. If I remember right she always called it My-Otome. I tried googling it and got that spelling and Mai Otome. So I'm going with that haha. [b]Mai Otome[/b] sounds more Asian. Edited December 31, 2010 by Dragon Warrior
The Tentacle Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 Either spelling would have been accepted. Â That is indeed Mai Otome so you're up!
Dragon Warrior Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 Hah, oh good. I wasn't actually sure if I was even remembering the right title. [center][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/6s70rd.jpg[/img][/center] This is quite an old anime, but it's good if you're into that time. It was popular, so I won't say when it's from because I'm guessing you could search for it in Google that way.
Shinmaru Posted January 1, 2011 Posted January 1, 2011 I believe that is [b]Space Battleship Yamato[/b]. (Which I am sort of familiar with due to [b]Martian Successor Nadesico[/b].)
Dragon Warrior Posted January 1, 2011 Posted January 1, 2011 Nice :] You even named it by its Japanese title. Americans know it better as [b]Star Blazers[/b].
Shinmaru Posted January 2, 2011 Posted January 2, 2011 Let's go from mecha to mecha. [img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/81/nottelling.jpg[/img] A GAR point to the one who guesses first.
The Tentacle Posted January 2, 2011 Posted January 2, 2011 Sweet! Â Okay, this is a tough one. Â [img]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4746/lulzbusted.jpg[/img]
Morbo Posted January 3, 2011 Author Posted January 3, 2011 I'm gonna throw a random answer at it which I know is wrong but give it a go. [b]Burn Up Excess?[/b]
The Tentacle Posted January 3, 2011 Posted January 3, 2011 (edited) Nope, sorry. Â I figured this one would be a little obscure. Â If no one guesses it in a couple more days then I'll give the answer and we can move on. Edited January 3, 2011 by The Tentacle
The Tentacle Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 Since nobody has answered correctly I'll go ahead and bump the topic so we can move on. Â This is a screencap from [b]Voogie's Angel[/b]. Â Whoever posts next is up.
Desbreko Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 [color=#4B0082]I could tell from the art style that it was a 90s J.C. Staff sci-fi, but I had no idea which one. :p Here's my pic: [img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8393/groupemoticon.jpg[/img] [b]Edit:[/b] Guess no one's going to get this one either, so whoever posts next can put up a shot. This one is from [b]Nanatsuiro Drops[/b].[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 Well, here's a fairly easy one to get things rolling again... bonus points if you can name the specific movie. [center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/nmg3g0.jpg[/img][/center]
CaNz Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 Gosh... I know this is Lupin The 3rd... but I have no idea what the movie would be... there are just so many...
Dragon Warrior Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 Well, you got the main part right at least :] I was hoping the Studio Ghibli artstyle would give away which film it is. It's Miyazaki's "Castle of Cagliostro." I agree, there are quite a few, but that one is surely the best :] Your turn.
CaNz Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 I didn't even see that one... Kinda makes me wish I got it wrong... but since I didn't we can move on! yay! [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/thatthing.jpg[/IMG]
Sangome Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess [b]Medabots[/b] [anyone remember that?]. I'm prolly way off though.[/font][/color]
The Tentacle Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 I think that's Zetsui from [b]s-CRY-ed[/b] but I'm not 100% sure.
CaNz Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 (edited) Sorry Gome, I do remember Metabots ( watched way too much of it) but this is s-CRY-ed. Go The Tentacle! [attachment=15000:rokusho.png] look how close she was. Edited January 12, 2011 by CaNz
The Tentacle Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 Here's a cap from one of my favorite shows: [img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7507/namethatanime2.png[/img]
The Tentacle Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 Yep, that's Aquarion all right. Â You're up!
Magus Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 [img]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7991/namethatanime.jpg[/img] How many people actually watch this?
Desbreko Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Is that Hakuouki? Looks like something produced by Studio DEEN.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now