Felix the Cat Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 (edited) Well, the topic title is boring as hell and probably says a lot (or not, for that matter) so I'm just going to explain a bit for safety. As some of you know I'm more of a chat than forum-person (sorry guys!) but since I like the forums as well and I want to keep them in the back of my head I thought I might just make this thread. In the thread itself I'm going to post some of my [b]horrible[/b] doodles of recent chat events (or just random stuff that I could imagine would happen so basically noone is safe of my tablet pen :D) that were funny, notable, whatever partly to entertain you guys and also to eventually improve my tablet skills. ;) I got the idea from a doodle of Edo-chan I created today [img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/acedo.jpg[/img] but yeah that's not all that important. Here's the first "introductory" doodle: [attachment=15007:chadoodleno1.jpg] In this picture: SunfallE, Kei, Adam, Edo-kun, Ace, Desbreko -> it should be clear who they are, at least to some people. Anyways, I'm not going to make any promises such as "I'll post one daily/weekly/monthly" but I hope I'll have the time (and brain) to keep you "updated" about the chat. Also, you're all free to participate as well, of course :D That's it from me...for now. Edited January 23, 2011 by Felix the Cat
SunfallE Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 [color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]What fun sketches. Poor Adam being turned into a footstool. Des playing Games and poor Ace being chased by Edokun. I love how Ceiling Cat is just curled up in my lap ignoring the chaos. lol Well if you do more sketches I look forward to seeing them, Felix. [/font][/color]
Felix the Cat Posted January 24, 2011 Author Posted January 24, 2011 (edited) I shall do my best!! (lol. well I'll try...maybe) ------------update------------ Well then, here's #2 of my art, this time NOT featuring Edo-kun, possibly to the delight of some members: [attachment=15008:common1.jpg] Please do note that it's not even done with any preliminary sketches so it's a bit rough but I think it'll be just fine :P In this picture are: Moletta, Desbreko, Alla and Kei! - Also, since I have no idea how you lot look, especially Kei, I just went by Chibi's and Kei's drawings and what I heard in chat over the months a little >_> Also I've drawn something else but it's not really a chat thing, it's just me rambling about my life :P [attachment=15009:derptop.jpg] Edited January 24, 2011 by Boo Double postin' aint always necessary. :V
Lyndy Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Mods are very mean, which is why I was one for awhile. ;P I love how Molly was burning something and of course Des was sleeping since everyone always teases him for being lazy. And lawl "KILL YOU IN THE FACE". I don't understand why Alla is on a skateboard. Does he like skateboarding? If so, I learned something new.[/font][/size][/color]
Felix the Cat Posted January 25, 2011 Author Posted January 25, 2011 He is actually sitting on two unimportant members while another is holding up his steaming bowl of food. :D I guess I should have made that more clearly visible.
Maully Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 [color="#2E8B57"]I don't know where on Earth you would get the inspiration for your depiction of me.... Fire? Who equates that with me, really? Lunacy.[/color]
SunfallE Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 [color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]XD Lazy Des is just like I imagine him. He's off dreaming of Loli's while everything is going insane about him. haha Fun stuff Felix. Very much so.[/font][/color]
Felix the Cat Posted January 25, 2011 Author Posted January 25, 2011 [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]I'm doing more of these drawings than I had anticipated -_- I need to put an end to it!! Anyways, here is our Tsuntsun queen preparing for Sakuracon: (Featuring: Sangome, Ducky, dead members) [attachment=15012:GomeStocking.jpg] [/size][/font]
Sangome Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Wait, I'm going to Sakuracon? Awesome! When'd this get decided? But seriously, I love it. XD Yay Stocking cosplay~[/font][/color]
Lyndy Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1295932600' post='704282'] He is actually sitting on two unimportant members while another is holding up his steaming bowl of food. :D I guess I should have made that more clearly visible. [/quote] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Ah, I see it now. His legs are crossed and now I see the faces.[/font][/size][/color] Edited January 25, 2011 by Lyndy
Felix the Cat Posted January 25, 2011 Author Posted January 25, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295989775' post='704338'] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Wait, I'm going to Sakuracon? Awesome! When'd this get decided? But seriously, I love it. XD Yay Stocking cosplay~[/font][/color] [/quote] YAY good feedback! :D Well it's the only con I know of :x Edited January 25, 2011 by Felix the Cat
Horendithas Posted January 26, 2011 Posted January 26, 2011 [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Evil cat duck has an EVIL DUCK MINION! hahaha Awesome. These sketches of yours Felix are amusing, very much so. [/font][/color]
Maully Posted January 26, 2011 Posted January 26, 2011 [color="#2E8B57"]I want to ride to Sakura Con with Gome and Ducky!!![/color]
Felix the Cat Posted January 26, 2011 Author Posted January 26, 2011 Thanks Indi :D Molly, I dunno if Ducky has enough minions.
Dovahkiin Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 hey skitz cat, reckon you could draw one of me beating dave with a frying pan for calling me cheelet?
Felix the Cat Posted February 8, 2011 Author Posted February 8, 2011 So, this is one of the things I've noticed: Gome sometimes has weird connectivity issues that basically clone her! Since that is sometimes quite hilarious, here's my newest doodle inspired by Gome like an hour ago! :D [attachment=15021:differentsidesofgome.jpg] In this picture: Sangome, Sangome 2112, Sangome 9786, Sangome 4432, Sangome 6534 aaand Sangome 4521 Yay :3 Chee I'll get to yours sometime, don't worry xD
Dovahkiin Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 xD ah that made me lol, epicly....and no rush :P
Felix the Cat Posted February 19, 2011 Author Posted February 19, 2011 (edited) I have returned from France! Slightly better at french but totally exhausted! There is NO feeling like being home. Really. [attachment=15032:home.jpg] Edit: Oh yeah. In this picture: Lyndy Lou(p), Midget Ninja aka. Chee Roxs, Morbo et moi. Edited February 19, 2011 by Felix the Cat
Lyndy Posted February 19, 2011 Posted February 19, 2011 (edited) [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Lol. Although I was picturing something different with the whole stappit thing. =P And lol with the frolicking and poor Dave. Funny drawing. =P[/font][/size][/color] [font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"][size="3"]EDIT: You might wanna change the orders of the names according to who is in the picture from left to right. =P Because Chibi thought I was the one getting hit by the pan. lol[/size][/color][/font] Edited February 20, 2011 by Lyndy
Felix the Cat Posted March 14, 2011 Author Posted March 14, 2011 (edited) New one, finally. [attachment=15070:gomesangels.jpg] In this picture: Gome, Paper Blank (he always reminded me of paper mario, most likely intentional too) And a second one featuring..*drumroll*...Your Face! lol (Lyndy) [attachment=15071:elmolyn.jpg] And no. 3 just 'cause I'm awesome (and bored), feauting Maully [attachment=15072:molly.jpg] Edited March 14, 2011 by Walmart
BBS Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 Oh geez. That's simple, but very much amusing. All of them I mean. Of course the one with me jumping into scene a la Mario is just perfect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now