Gavin Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Die Hard. [b]"Whenever one of us has had a victory, king of the moment."[/b] Taken from one of my favourite movies.[/size][/font]
JCBaggee Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1302077838' post='706276'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]"Whenever one of us has had a victory, king of the moment."[/b][/size][/font] [/quote] [color=darkred][size=1]"Count of Monte Cristo". [b]"My name? If you knew that, you'd be as clever as me."[/b][/color][/size] Edited June 1, 2011 by JCBaggee
Felix the Cat Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 [b]Layer Cake.[/b] [b] [/b] Ahem... "IT'S SO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE!!!"
PiroMunkie Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 (edited) [b]Despicable Me[/b] :P "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." Edited June 1, 2011 by PiroMunkie
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 12, 2011 Posted June 12, 2011 [quote name='PiroMunkie' timestamp='1306938433' post='707755'] [b]Despicable Me[/b] :P "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Who Framed Roger Rabbit?[/b]. "Oh, good! My dog found the chainsaw!"[/font]
Celeste Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 [quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1307870698' post='707945'] [font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Who Framed Roger Rabbit?[/b]. "Oh, good! My dog found the chainsaw!"[/font] [/quote] [b] Lol, Lilo and Stitch[/b] [i] [size="2"]"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." [/size][/i]
Felix the Cat Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 [b]Monty Python and the Holy Grail.[/b] I love that movie. Ahem. [i]"I just want to make people silky-smooth!"[/i]
Celeste Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 [quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1312453822' post='708758'] [b]Monty Python and the Holy Grail.[/b] I love that movie. Ahem. [i]"I just want to make people silky-smooth!"[/i] [/quote] Lol [b]You Don't Mess with the Zohan.[/b] xD I can't tell you how many times I've watched this movie, next to the Monty Python movies. :3[i] "Would you quit it? What, the ocean isn't big enough for you or something like that? You got a problem? Huh? Do ya, do ya, do ya? You wanna piece of me? Yeah, yeah! Ooh, I'm scared now! What?" [/i]
PiroMunkie Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 [quote name='Celeste' timestamp='1312460416' post='708759']:3[i] "Would you quit it? What, the ocean isn't big enough for you or something like that? You got a problem? Huh? Do ya, do ya, do ya? You wanna piece of me? Yeah, yeah! Ooh, I'm scared now! What?"[/i][/quote] [color=#008000][b]Finding Nemo[/b] [/color][color=#008000] [/color] [size=3][b][color=#008000]This one might be a bit more difficult:[/color][/b][/size] [size=3][color=#008000]"For the love of god I can smell her chapstick!" (personally my favorite line in the movie)[/color][/size] [size=3][color=#008000]or[/color][/size] [size=3][color=#008000]"I've gotten a lot of use out of chainsaws over the years - killed a lot of zombies, saved a lot of lives - but at the end of the day when push comes to shove... they're just too damn heavy."[/color][/size]
Boo Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 (edited) My Name Is Bruce! Right? Right. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. [size=3][font=arial, sans-serif]Even though the sound of it something quite atrocious.[/font][/size]" (I typed that right in one go!) Edited April 7, 2012 by Boo
Silver Mech Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 Marry Poppins. "when you're sixteen, going on seventeen, waiting for life to go on...." (funny thing, Marry Poppins is going to air in half an hour where I am.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now