Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Well I realized I forgot this when I first put this RP into motion. So here it is, if any one has questions or suggestions feel free to put them here. I have a friend who might me joining up with us. If he gets back with me he'll be our contact in Egypt. Just a heads up. [/color][/font]
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Good to know, don't know why Lit isn't posting, it's getting good but oh well, we're holding down the fort so far. I'm liking how this is playing out with betrayal, love, and suspense. Adding more people now would be awesome.
Posted (edited)
yup, she messanged me, she's been busy but she's not gone. My friend sent me his character and I must say he's going to be a dynamic part of the RP.

He has his sign up and as soon as I get another post behind mine I'll begin the Egypt mission. Get ready for a bumpy ride! Edited by Knuckles' Girl
Posted
SHould I just wait then or should I post and then you can move the story along a little? I could post more about the flight and tension that "Ali" found out about from my character, but that can be so limited. But whatever is good for me.
Posted
[b]Thanks for putting this up KG.

And Mage, like KG said, I've just been busy. I'll try to get one post in this week though. But it won't be until next week that I can start posting again. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.

I really want to say though, that Pocket was well taken care of. Everyone did a great job with her character. So thanks guys. ^^[/b]
Posted (edited)
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Alright, I'll wait til after you post to see how you play it out.

Alright, once we all meet back up in town which should only be a couple more posts we'll head for the Town Sasa was supposed to investigate, only this time: It's full of people and thriving. It's a paradise in the sand with fresh, running water, healthy crops and cattle. Is something amiss or was Sasa tricked? We'll have to see now won't we? lol.

Now I mentioned in my last post to the thread that I have a challenge for our team, as a whole and individually. Once this mission to Egypt is done as well all know we'll be assigned to stick together. Gaining 'proper results' as Commander Hank will so eliqunitly put it. As such, to introduce as the top investigation team the HDF has we will be given a proper introduction to the rest of the company at the annual HDF Ball as the new Elite Team. [/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[b]Hey everyone. I just wanted to say thanks for taking care of Pocket.

I know I'm late on my post though, but I'm almost caught up with the story and I should have time this weekend to get my post in. Then it should be back to normal posting next week.

Sorry about disappearing on you guys. The RP is amazing so far.[/b]
Posted
Ok, so far we have Hank and his goons locked up, and Sybille and Set have escaped. I'm wondering how we should play out the next mission, so far I think things have been going real well since we first started off!
Posted (edited)
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Same here. I'm planning on just keeping it simple this mission. Just a quick hunt and get home with maybe a few twists but nothing involving Set and Sybille, while the research department does some looking up on Set and try to figure out how to send him back to the underworld. [/color][/font]
[b]Ali[/b] ^^
[img]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4769/teke36a442.png[/img] Edited by Knuckles' Girl
Posted
Im thinking before we find out about their [the gods] weakness', we should have the world find out about the Human Defense Force and their agents, kind of like how the X-Men were made public. It would cause us to go into hiding and try to do things on our own, a huge battle can occure at the base when we're just going about normal activities, all the bases get attacked at once where higher ranked officials and regular soldiers are captured. Some [us and others] manage to escape while the rest are taken by the normal military government. I think that would be kinda exciting.
Posted
That's a great idea. I was thinking about doing something akin to that but I hadn't really gotten around to thinking about how to go about it, but your idea sounds great. We'll just have to figure out how to go about it. ^^
Posted
I was thinking after the ice mission we're currently in, possibly maybe Set meets another one of the God's and they quarrel, giving us time to escape from them for now, then we can spend some idle time at the base when we hear a small mentioning of people in groups vanishing to and from different locations around the world (due to cloak teleporting different teams, he was bound to get spotted more than once). We can also go about it as one of the survivors from the southern base still alive (not killed by Mike) and he goes to his higher ups, word passes around and they form a spy operation that leads them into the HDF base. Then (if you watched X2), they can have an extraction operation when everyone is unaware, and we can take it from there. It can be epic, one hell of a battle inside our own base, gives me chills of excitement thinking about it, but since you're more intuitive on the God's I'll leave that part to you and we can work from there. Sounds exciting huh? :)
Posted
hey guys, just wanted to say i'm gonna be out a few days. I got hit with the stomach flu and this is one of my moments fo clarity (heavily medicated clarity). Just wanted to throw this out so you wouldn't think I just disappeared.
Posted
We'll keep your character alive bud, just get better and rest up. KG: I think we should set Pocket, Jeff and Sasa aside for a while to make room for the new three that were rescued with Alex. Thoughts? Seems like we're not getting any kind of response from Lilt or The Enemy anytime soon for their characters. Would be interesting to at least have three back up reserves, I got an Idea for Lily and tank thought, a huge idea.
Posted
Lilt is trying she's PMed me a few times so I dont wanna jolt her out quite yet, works just been a pain for her. As for the enemy, I want to say his character is ours for the time being. If he comes back than we'll give Jeff back but as for now he's ours. As for Sasa, I've seen Steph around so I wanna hold off taking over her completely til we know for sure. As for ideas on the other 3 go right ahead, they're just a few extras I brought in. Wasn't sure if I was going to keep them or let them go but if you have idea by all means use them. They'll be NPC so any of us can use them, so have fun. ^^
Posted
[b]Okay I have a word limit per post so I'll explain here. Before they escaped, Pocket stole the first syringe they tried to use on her besides other things. So she was hoping to get it to Chemist who is like Circuit but he can identify chemicals. It's not much of a lead, but she thought it might help if anyone pursues the attackers.

Also Lily will probably help her control what happened by accident twice before, if that's okay KG.[/b]
Posted
My case of death has subsided for today, it looks like it'll be a better week for recovery. Anyways, I have some small things planned for Blues and Marcus, so, avoid killing Blues for now please. Thank you very much and thank you all for the get wells.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...