OtakuBoards

Witches: Family Room

Akieen Cloud

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I have a limit. It's built into the system I think. Everytime I try to write past a certain amount it won't let me. I've tried to quote before to but it counts that against my limit and cuts off the message.

So bottom line is, the limit is terrible and I'll try to just post on my PC from now on.

xD it's cool, I'm just glad your back for any amount of time. ^^ Also if you haven't read my latest post Ali is missing, the location Beacon is malfunctioning so it's hard to get a read out on exactly where she is. Every now and than it'll come back online giving everyone a glimpse of where she is but when they get there, she's already gone. I won't make it to long but my idea was to have her missing for 3 weeks with no leads til Sasa finds an ad in the news paper for a Human Lie Detector/ Hunter who goes by the simple name of Athen. Who ever posts that it'll be up to you the team finds her again. She doesn't remember any one but she does recognize their faces due to her dreams, but she can't remember any one's name.

Just go ahead and reply from where it was cut off, I don't think everyone read what I had up earlier, that way no one gets confused.

Okay, I am going to start bringing the summoned gods and Sybille back into this, but I get the feeling that the RP is slowing down...if any of you have a good idea to kick start it, lemme know please? I really dont wanna see this thing die. Either put them up here or PM them to me...I keep OB up on my comp at all times...cause I have no life really >.<; so I'll be able to see it pretty much as soon as you put it up and I'm pretty open minded so don't be afraid no matter what the idea is, if you think it'll get us moving again lemme know. ^^

Also, I'm kind of implementing an idea for a sequel/continuation of this story. I want everyone's feed back and thoughts on this so I know what I'm looking forward to if I do decide to go ahead with this idea. I'm just wondering how many of you like the idea, how many would want to continue the story and stay with it til the end. I've tried a sequel and it died on me sadly :'< and I really don't want to see that happen to this one...cause I really enjoy it. lol. If we did agree to make a second chapter I'm thinking of centering it around the gods and trying to defeat them instead of just running around different parts of the world killing of monsters. I'm thinking on the ending, if there is one, on this chapter to finally being able to find a way to kill off Sybille for good and have the setting for the next chapter maybe a year or so down the road after getting some good information and leads on the gods and so on? I'm not positive on any thing yet it's still in it's early stages. Any ideas or collaborations of any kind are welcome. Feel free to put in your two cents or fifty bucks as it may be, it's not just my story, it's all of ours and I want us all to be able to enjoy it. ^^ Edited by Knuckles' Girl

• 2 weeks later...
I am sure we are all very glad to hear that from an outside source. In my honest opinion, KG makes some great rp's, they are simple to understand but they always have depths in characters and she's put up with my BS for years now, even the days when I was the arrogant kid who did the generic moody characters. Sorry KG, I fan boyed out on you a little bit. Anyways, Hopefully you'll join us when you feel its right, or maybe when we have a sequel going on. Sequels are always great for bringing in old and new faces.

I actually PMed him about it earlier. lol. And thank you for the compliments Dassem, and your BS as you put it wasn't so bad. lol. I've always enjoyed RPing with you. It's never dull. Just like With Witches...Marcus is such a tricky character and a tough nut to crack. xD

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Alright everyone, I have been working on this for the last few nights and I am proud to say that I think I have come up with a very suitable Soundtrack to our Witches RP. Here is what I have put together based on the RP as it is now. Lemme know what you guys all think. ^^

1. HDF Theme: Citizen Soldier- 3 Doors Down
2. Marcus' Theme: Sandman- Metallica
3. Ali's Theme: Stand in the Rain- Superchick
4. Demetri's Theme: So Far Away- Staind
5 Pocket's Theme: Fireflies- Owl City(DJ Strobe Remix)
6. Jeff's Theme: Lullaby- Hypnogaja
7. Tank's Theme: Unbreakable- Fireflight
8. Lily's Theme: Desert Rose- Sting
9. Gene's Theme: Prayer of a Refugee- Rise Against
10. Tempest's Theme: Desperate- Fireflight
11. Sasa's Theme: Bad Girlfriend- Theory of a Deadman
12. Jason's Theme: Dead or Alive- Bon Jovi
13. Sybille's Theme: Liberi Fatali- FF8
14. Alpha Team's Theme: Young- Hollywood Undead
15. Ali and Demetri's Theme: Eyes on Me- FF8
16. Tank and Lily's Theme: Best Friend- Toybox
17. Ali and Jason's Theme: Dark Blue- Jack Manniquin
18. Commandant Shield and Madam Touch: Only One- Yellow Card
19. First Mission(Skeletals): Beautiful People- Marilyn Manson
20. Demetri's Injury: Fix You- Coldplay
21. Hank's Betrayal: Eon- Celldweller
22. Second Mission(Egypt): Run- Snow Patrol
23. Gods Rising: Dark Messenger- FF9
24. HDF Ball: Roses and Wine- FF8
25. Ballroom Battle: Best it's gonna Get- Celldweller
26. Third Mission(Finding Jason): Noots- Sum 41
27. Jason's Secret(Wolfman): Decode- Paramore
28. Alaskan Mission: Orchard of Mines- Globus
29. Ali's Recovery, Demetri's Anguish: Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
30. Attack on the HDF: Who We Are- Red
31. Rescue of Demetri, Jeff, Tank and Lily: Back To Me- Cueshe
32. Ali's Disappearance: Anywhere but Here- Mayday Parade
33. Demetri's Determination(Calling to Ali): With Me- Sum 41
34. Demetri's Breakdown: Illusion- VNV Nation
35. Ali's Return: Love Grows- FF8
36. Fourth Mission(Ali Remembers, Jason's Gone): Life is Beautiful- Sixx: A.M
37. Gate Coven(Attack on the Golden Gate Bridge): This War is Ours- Escape the Fate
38. Ali Calls to Marcus(Marcus sees Masan): Think of You- A Fine Frenzy
39. Sybille Controls Demetri: Monster- Skillet
40. Beach Trip: Pacific Coast Party- Smashmouth
41. Demetri's Outburst, Ali's Pain: Pikachu's Farewell- Pokemon OST
42. Tank and Lily's Past: Hero- Skillet
43. Marcus and Ali's Friendship: Iridescent- Linkin Park
44. Marcus's Past: Stars and Boulevards- Augusta
45. Marcus and Masan: Comatose- Skillet
46. Pocket's Worry: Not Ready to Make Nice- Dixie Chicks
47. Tempest's Obsession: Falling in the Black- Skillet[/color][/font]

I'm not going to lie, I've already looked a couple of these songs (thank you youtube), not gonna lie, BADASS!!! I would have thought the Ball Room song would be "Waltz of the Moon" from final Fantasy 8, but still nice to see you selected a couple songs from a video game series. What would you think about Demitri's healing after the first mission be "B.T" from .hack//Sign OST? Sounds kinda cool. I think Tank's theme should also be "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green day, but your choices still give me tingles. Gotta start downloading now haha.

Well some of the songs are subjected to change, but I'm really glad you like it so far. Of course there'll be more additions as the RP continues as well and if you guys have other suggestions feel free to lemme know. But I'm really glad you like it. ^^ By the way Mage. Great post...I was not expecting that. lol

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' timestamp='1303508333' post='706761']
Well some of the songs are subjected to change, but I'm really glad you like it so far. Of course there'll be more additions as the RP continues as well and if you guys have other suggestions feel free to lemme know. But I'm really glad you like it. ^^ By the way Mage. Great post...I was not expecting that. lol
[/quote]

0.o you doubt my creative posting!?!? Lol, naw all good. Took me almost an hour and a half to make (Note: Don't watch two episodes of Family Guy while typing, especially episodes you havent seen yet, lol). But it's a mixture of what we talked about through PM, just needed a way to mix it into the story. If permitted, I'd like to see how long it can go without the others noticing the small changes in my characters personality. Would be interesting to see how that plays out. The stage is yours or whomever posts next.

And I now have to find 2 new songs for the soundtrack. xD Not that I mind, keeps me busy.

On another note, I'm enjoys the fact that we're all on at the same time for the moment. Makes communicating much easier for the RP for the time period. ^^ Edited by Knuckles' Girl

It good to see us all operating at once, just makes the anticipation greater to see what will come up next in the storyline. We all have to get in touch through a third part sometime and discuss future outcomes for the story. I believe I still have Dassum's IM from a year ago, of course, if y'all are alright with conversing.

I'm good with it. If you guys have Yahoo I'm all for it. My computer doesnt like AIM or MSN for some reason...it like dejects them. It sucks. lol. But I think some third part brain storming would be excellent. But I would deifantly say this this is turning out to be a productive day. ^^ I'm glad. I've been so bored lately. xD

Okay, we have to come up with another solution to the IM thing...none of mine want to work...damn things...anyone else have an account on TheOtaku? There's a chat room there where I'm pretty sure one of use could make a private room where we can chat...just a thought. ^^