Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Friend called me. Female. She said, "Hey. Guess what?" in monotone.
I reply, "Hey! ...what?"
"I'm pregnant."

There was a long pause.

"April fools!!"

What I said to her I can't say here.
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1301675135' post='706176']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0"]Here[/url], everybody. Have a Rick Roll.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Noooooooooo!!!![/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1301675135' post='706176']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0"]Here[/url], everybody. Have a Rick Roll.[/font]
[/quote]

Wow, YouTube have somehow made this video tolerable. I'm impressed.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Too busy working on [url=http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/581/erikacuremarinefist02.jpg]epic anime[/url] to care about April Fools this year. Though I did lol at all the people falling for fansub trolls.[/color]
Posted
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]Our instructor came to us lined up outside the classroom for marchin and told us the Commanding Officer of our base would be having some free time this morning to come do personnel inspections. After the collective sound of about 22 nervous sailors wetting themselves he then laughed and said that we were idiots. And also happy April Fools. I'm plotting his death as we speak.
[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Is it too late for me to troll Korey? .-.

My big event was getting Adam to dress up theOtaku with MLP stuff and making a quiz to go along with it. T'was good silly fun.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX' timestamp='1302983682' post='706628']
[size="1"]My boyfriend lost his job on April 1st. He thought it was a joke, it wasn't. :pout: [/size]
[/quote][font="Century Gothic"][size="2"][color="#696969"]Wow, now thats just cruel. Way to kick a guy in the nuts.

We played an april fools prank on my boss. We just told him his boss wanted to see him so he went around looking around a three story building for nothing. Now thats dedication <3[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Pumpkin' timestamp='1303279373' post='706691']
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"][color="#696969"]Wow, now thats just cruel. Way to kick a guy in the nuts.[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

[size="1"]And two days after that was his birthday. :sick: [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...