Lyndy Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 (edited) [color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Well, for almost every song, there is a dubstep remix. At least, that's how it is for popular songs. I found two that made me want to make this thread. Friday by Rebecca Black [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExmNN3jj6WM[/media] .........it's actually catchy. Kinda. It's Frida- WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB And I like this one better than the Friday remix: Nyan Cat! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeGjTiUqw8U&feature=related[/media] I love it. And now two others that I love that don't make me laugh. Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo. Starts out a bit boring, but gets pretty awesome. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jWZLisG5yA[/media] Lights by Klaypex (not a remix) <333333 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0a-o16i_Gw&feature=related[/media] 0:57 = love I have many more, but I dun wanna spam too many videos. ;A; So, what are your favorite dubstep remixes? Or remixes that made you laugh? Or songs that are 100% dubstep and are not remixes? I need some more dubstep to listen to![/font][/size][/color] Edited August 24, 2011 by Elle Jay
Boo Posted August 27, 2011 Posted August 27, 2011 (edited) You know mine. :< [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU75uz0b8EU[/media] Edited August 27, 2011 by dark_apocalyps
Orcus Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 [font="Book Antiqua"]I can always go for some dupstep. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7YTwFcCkXw[/media][/font] [font="Book Antiqua"] I absolutely love this one so I'm going to post it, even though I think everyone has heard it.[/font] [font="Book Antiqua"][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1VLaXoRRdk[/media] [/font] [font="Book Antiqua"]Another favorite of mine. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEBYg6v3P6g[/media][/font]
Lyndy Posted November 13, 2011 Author Posted November 13, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][size="3"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Loved the examples. 8D Have some new songs to share.[/font][/size][/color] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0t8ZIlwuQ[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YhQ7BetDdM[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmK8IekIO88[/media]
Anakoni Stark Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJHP0brCnI[/media] [Font="TimesNewRoman"]Tommy's Theme / NOISIA (Original Mix) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz8cPlh-kP0[/media] I'm Not Your Toy / La Roux Vs. Nero [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-2ZvkIbL4[/media] Reptile's Theme / Skrillex (Original Mix)[/FONT]
Vegeta1999 Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 [size="7"]Look up Over 9000!!! Dubstep remix by Dumbsteppaz [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now