OtakuBoards

[OFFICIAL] OB Time Capsule Discussion

Petie

[color=#4B0082]Okay, so let's see...

[b]"...I imagine I'll still be here in another [strike]two[/strike] [three years]."[/b] [ â??]

[b]"I wonder where I'll rank [in post count] when this is opened."[/b]
Still in third, though Gavin seems to be sneaking up on me. >_>

[b]I'll probably also still be on the staff in some position or other in [strike]two[/strike] [three] years."[/b] [ â??]

[b]"Recently I've been working more on the technical side of things as well as regular site management so maybe that will increase."[/b] [ â??]

[b]"...it would be nice if I had finally gotten around to learning PHP by the time this is opened."[/b] [ â??]

[b]"Hopefully I'll add a couple more [DailyOtaku articles] over the next [strike]two[/strike] [three] years."[/b] [ â??]

[b]"I don't have any plans to do this [fansubbing] regularly..."[/b]
The more I learned how to do things right, the more I learned how much most subbers fail, and thus the more I felt driven to make good releases of anime I really like. orz

[b]"Maybe by the time this is reopened I'll have actually put to use some of the AMV ideas I've had floating around in my mind for years."[/b] [ â??]

[b]"I seriously hope I'll have figured out what I want to do by the time this is opened back up."[/b]
Uh... I think I have? Still kinda vague.

This turned out to be a bit depressing. :pout: [/color]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, let's see.

[b]And I've posted in many formats, but mainly size 1, black font. Why? Because I can.[/b]

Why did I ever think that was a cool and hip idea?

[b]Speaking of games, I am a huge fan of RPGs, especially JRPGs.[/b]

This still pretty much rings true.

[b]I love the Xenosaga series[/b]

Which I've still not finished any of the games...

[b]and Tales series, and have been playing Vesperia. Gorgeous game.[/b]

...or that, for that matter.

[b]I've also been making my little TotA army because of it. We hope to conquer the world by 2013, provided the world doesn't end the year before.[/b]

That's been pretty much upstaged by the Ponies for Who movement.

[b]well, I started college this year, and the first semester screwed me over, I hate it. Hopefully, next semester will be better[/b]

It wasn't. Grades were always alright, just not the students.

[b]One last thing. I'm probably the only person that has sworn death onto Des for his putrid pranks. Whether or not this comes into fruition two years from now...we'll just have to see. [/b]

Nah. In fact, my violent tendencies have swung completely elsewhere in recent months.

tl;dr I'm just as irritating as I was back then, yay![/font][/color]