Jump to content
OtakuBoards

favorite song


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

Oh yeah!*hi five* that song rocks!ranks high on my list too!I love Blue Oyster cult!:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha I love lots of the classic old rock songs!

Alice Cooper - 'Posion' and Stiltskin - 'Inside' are two more :D
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]

Haha I love lots of the classic old rock songs!
[/B][/QUOTE]

heh,sweet!u know how rare a find that is nowadays?lol,my buds think I'm crazy cause I like classic rock better then pop or rap,I don't know what it is,but today's music isn't the same,I mean,I get this weird feelin when I hear a classic rock song,they're so,well,u know

other faves-Doobie Brothers-china grove + Tom Pety-Free Fallin
Posted
Yeah I love 'Don't Fear the Reaper'. Classic rock songs are the greatest

I also like Smooth by Santana and the lead singer of Matchbox 20.
I also like Smells like Teen Spirit, by Nirvarna. I love Nirvarna
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B]Most of PlusOne's songs, 'specially "The Promise" It's so...moving. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Good for you. ;)

I like most songs by the Newsboys and DC Talk. My fav of the moment is [i]Shine[/i].[/FONT]
Posted
personaly i like the spanish version of shakiras song better. caled suerte suerte.

anyways

my top three songs of all time are:
-judas preist or gobs cover of the rolling stones song "paint it black"
-the ramones "i wanna live"
- slipknot "wait and bleed"
Posted
[color=crimson]All time/ Current Fav's:

Wasting My Time by Default.. Bring The Pain by Mindless Self Idulgence... (sic) by Slipknot... Left Behind by Slipknot... Wait and Bleed by slipknot... Praise by Sevendust... Got The Life by KoRn... Got yoself a Gun by Nas... Rexall by Dave Navarro... and Du Hast by Rammestein....

And others...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

I don't really like that song much, but I like some other songs by that artist! :) In fact, some of them are very nice songs..... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

well what songs by her do you like? :)

and also i Love [b] can you keep a secret or final distance [/b] by hikaru utada!

:wave:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i]
[B]personaly i like the spanish version of shakiras song better. caled suerte suerte.

anyways

my top three songs of all time are:
-judas preist or gobs cover of the rolling stones song "paint it black"
-the ramones "i wanna live"
- slipknot "wait and bleed" [/B][/QUOTE]

Paint it Black was the theme song for this old show called Tour of Duty...I loved that show...and the song...

O.K....way off topic here....:whoops:
Posted
hmmmm....this is a hard question.......erm.....
ANYTHING BY TOOL! :love2: eheh...
Tool-Sober
Tool-Colt Song (#69) <--doesn't really have a name...
Tool-Lateralus (they cut half the song out on the radio, damn them :shifty: )
Tool-Schism (not my favorite, but o well)
hm..i also like
The Ramones-i wanna live
and er...
Sublime-Wrong Way
Marilyn Manson-Tainted love
Marilyn Manson-Sweet Dreams
Marilyn Manson-Beautiful People
NIN-(have no clue what the songs name are....o well)

and then last but not least-:D
NOFX-mom and dad
NOFX-Theme from another NOFX album
NOFX-Clams have feelings too...actually they don't
NOFX-Mondays
NOFX-My Vagina

er...that'll be all...if ya asked me to list ma fav. bands that'd be a different story and the list wouldn't end...eheh
Posted
Ah, I see we have some Rammstein fans here... (Death Knight ;))

And I love Schism by Tool, the lyrics are so perfect....

Let's see............................ bah, I can't think of a one favorite song, it's never been possible. Okay, so here's some off the top of my head, both new interests and old:

Crush A Lot - 8th Wave (THANK YOU PIRO!! :D)
anything by Mest
Shine - Collective Soul
Super Rad - The Aquabats
any other songs by The Aquabats
Uncalm - 311
Amber -311
just about any other songs by 311
Praise - Sevendust is a good one
anything by MxPx
Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
Summer Rain - I forget who it's by, some Celtic song
Daydream Believer - Monkees


And as you can see that's a little more than a few, so I'll stop there....
Posted
[color=indigo] Favorite Song, this is a very topic hard to awnser hmmm...

Of all Time: 3 Way Tie [b] Hey Jude,[/b] Beatles, [b]Roadhouse Blues, [/b] The Doors, [b]Elizabeth Reed,[/b] Allman Brothers Band


Presently: Anything by Tool and Staind[/color]

[evil voice of lead singer from Ramstien][b]Du...Du Hast...[/b][/evil voice of lead singer from Ramstien]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Ditto that Panny...Curt Cobain does rule;) [/B][/QUOTE]
i hear ya! anyne who doesn't like him and likes rock,grunge,heavymetal,alterative,anythin in those lines has got to be shot or sumthin..hes the big cheese:D the oddball who stepped up and started it all *swoon* :love2: er....i'm quite finished with my short lecture..hehe
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
i hear ya! anyne who doesn't like him and likes rock,grunge,heavymetal,alterative,anythin in those lines has got to be shot or sumthin..hes the big cheese:D the oddball who stepped up and started it all *swoon* :love2: er....i'm quite finished with my short lecture..hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Well I think I'm gonna have to disagree even though I belive Kurt Cobain is a rock God. He was innovative in Grunge music, but definatly not its founder..I think I would give that accomplishment to Sonic Youth. What Kurt Cobain did do was add a pop influence to Grunge music making it more main stream. I think if Nirvana hadn't existed, however, bands such as Pearl Jam and Alice n Chains would have kept grunge mainstream.

But i do agree that if you don't like nirvana you should be shot...[/color]
Posted
At the moment I like most of the songs on U2's new album. no idea why. The batteries in my MD player are being used up lke crazy as a result of this.

my favourite has to be - walk on :D
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue] I personally love Linkin Park...esp. the song "In the End" also I like Delirium's "Silence and way to many more songs to bore you all with...but let's just say that I don't really discriminate the music...unless it's country...I just can't get into it!!!!![/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...