OtakuBoards

Friend Playing Amnesia... Great Idea

Woe is Chris

Oh you, Amnesia... [Member=Lyndy] got me to watch these kinds of videos, and I'm always suprised by how scared people get by something that looks so unimpressive. Plus, I still don't know what you're supposed to do apart from scream like a little girl! :S

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332929120' post='711095']
Oh you, Amnesia... [Member=Lyndy] got me to watch these kinds of videos, and I'm always suprised by how scared people get by something that looks so unimpressive. Plus, I still don't know what you're supposed to do apart from scream like a little girl! :S
[/quote]
You started to scream and cry when a spider started to attack you in Skyrim.

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1332953512' post='711103']
You were like "AHHHH NOOOO. GIANT SPIDER. ;A;!! I DONT LIKE GIANT SPIDERS! ;A;!!! *weeps*"
[/quote]I'm pretty sure that never happened. You speak nasty untruths.

I wish I knew a game like Amnesia that allowed for easy multi-player though. So a freak-out game, more than a zombie bomber like L4D2.

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332953643' post='711105']
I'm pretty sure that never happened. You speak nasty untruths.

I wish I knew a game like Amnesia that allowed for easy multi-player though. So a freak-out game, more than a zombie bomber like L4D2.
[/quote]
Believe it was during a skype call. Because I specifically remember me crying while playing DOOM, and you reacting over a giant spider from Skyrim. :3

F.E.A.R 3. But it's expensive. But for now, I am content with us OWNING on the group server on L4D2. :B

[b]EDIT: [/b]Or I can [i]legally[/i] buy DOOM so I can actually use the multiplayer part of the game. :V Edited by Lyndy

[color=#0000ff]So I'm thinking this makes more sense in Hardwired.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Also, I've never played Amnesia but I've seen videos like the ones posted and I can definitely see why it would be scary if you're playing it in the right conditions (dark room, no enhanced brightness, etc). The graphics not being the greatest don't really take away from that factor, from what I've seen in the videos, because it's not their appearance that gets you.[/color]