Woe is Chris Posted March 27, 2012 Posted March 27, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5YLZ5mCN-4&feature=context&context=C40e3f6bVDvjVQa1PpcFNdpoOIb59Ufe5eW6iZ9GoW4iHPBCVzZDs=[/media] He is so scared of this game :D LOL
Boo Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 Oh you, Amnesia... [Member=Lyndy] got me to watch these kinds of videos, and I'm always suprised by how scared people get by something that looks so unimpressive. Plus, I still don't know what you're supposed to do apart from scream like a little girl! :S
Lyndy Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 [quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332929120' post='711095'] Oh you, Amnesia... [Member=Lyndy] got me to watch these kinds of videos, and I'm always suprised by how scared people get by something that looks so unimpressive. Plus, I still don't know what you're supposed to do apart from scream like a little girl! :S [/quote] You started to scream and cry when a spider started to attack you in Skyrim.
Silver Mech Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 I have no idea what this game is, but I got scared just watching it.
Lyndy Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 Best compilation of Amnesia. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTlWBtz62Z0[/media] I played [i]some[/i] Amnesia, but haven't gotten far because I dislike the game so much (at least I recorded parts of it while streaming it). Silver Mech 1
Boo Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1332945390' post='711096'] You started to scream and cry when a spider started to attack you in Skyrim. [/quote]Lies.
Lyndy Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 [quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332953033' post='711102'] Lies. [/quote] You were like "AHHHH NOOOO. GIANT SPIDER. ;A;!! I DONT LIKE GIANT SPIDERS! ;A;!!! *weeps*"
Boo Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1332953512' post='711103'] You were like "AHHHH NOOOO. GIANT SPIDER. ;A;!! I DONT LIKE GIANT SPIDERS! ;A;!!! *weeps*" [/quote]I'm pretty sure that never happened. You speak nasty untruths. I wish I knew a game like Amnesia that allowed for easy multi-player though. So a freak-out game, more than a zombie bomber like L4D2.
Lyndy Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332953643' post='711105'] I'm pretty sure that never happened. You speak nasty untruths. I wish I knew a game like Amnesia that allowed for easy multi-player though. So a freak-out game, more than a zombie bomber like L4D2. [/quote] Believe it was during a skype call. Because I specifically remember me crying while playing DOOM, and you reacting over a giant spider from Skyrim. :3 F.E.A.R 3. But it's expensive. But for now, I am content with us OWNING on the group server on L4D2. :B [b]EDIT: [/b]Or I can [i]legally[/i] buy DOOM so I can actually use the multiplayer part of the game. :V Edited March 28, 2012 by Lyndy
Petie Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 [color=#0000ff]So I'm thinking this makes more sense in Hardwired.[/color] [color=#0000ff]Also, I've never played Amnesia but I've seen videos like the ones posted and I can definitely see why it would be scary if you're playing it in the right conditions (dark room, no enhanced brightness, etc). The graphics not being the greatest don't really take away from that factor, from what I've seen in the videos, because it's not their appearance that gets you.[/color]
Katie! Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 I will never play this kind of game, ever. I'll be the first to admit that I scream when I see a spider in my room.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now