Katie! Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 [media]http://youtu.be/rznYifPHxDg[/media] I don't care if this is fake. This is amazing and only expands my boundless love for Google.
Silver Mech Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 I smell money being spent. OH NO! It's my money!
Petie Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [color=#0000ff]Haha, this is outstanding! Looks like it's time to dust off my NES.[/color]
jayburnt Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 i don't care what anyone says, that's just ****ing awesome........................................................... I WANT ONE
Katie! Posted April 1, 2012 Author Posted April 1, 2012 [quote name='Silver Mech' timestamp='1333238667' post='711179'] Yeah, 'cuz you're using my money. [/quote] I do not work for Google, sir.
Desbreko Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [color=#4B0082]But... but... How do I connect the cable to the cartridge in a North American NES when the whole cartridge slides into the loading slot!?[/color]
Petie Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [color=#0000ff]You get one of the far more uncommon top loading North American NESs![/color]
Petie Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [color=#0000ff]8-bit Street View is already there.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now