OtakuBoards

April Fool's

Lyndy

So, yesterday was April Fool's day.

How were you pranked?

Or were [i]you[/i] the pranker?

Well, I was the pranked yesterday. > > My co-worker said I had a rip on the back of my pants, and she had a serious face, too. So I was like "...I... where... ;___;" and after I fidgeted a bit, she was like "APRIL FOOLS!! HAHAHAHAH!" And then I was like....
[img]http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/14.jpg[/img]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#9900cc]I stayed up all night watching the triumphant return of Toonami on Adult Swim and spazzing like a 10-year-old.[/color][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#9900CC]Even if it was just for one night, it was kind of the most amazing thing ever. Made it the best April Fool's in my mind.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1333396177' post='711238']
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#9900cc]I stayed up all night watching the triumphant return of Toonami on Adult Swim and spazzing like a 10-year-old.[/color][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#9900CC]Even if it was just for one night, it was kind of the most amazing thing ever. Made it the best April Fool's in my mind.[/color][/font]
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]I thoroughly regret missing this.[/color]

[quote name='Petie' timestamp='1333398115' post='711242']
[/quote]
[color=#0099ff]It was beautiful.[/color]

[color=#0099ff]Yeah, my April Fool's was also staying up and watching the Toonami/Adult Swim thing. There was so much squealing on Skype, and it forced me to stay up a lot later than I had intended.[/color]

[color=#0099ff]One of my roommates was warned of being pranked, especially with the group she has to live with (me), but we made a mutual agreement to not prank each other. I myself despise the day because it tends to fall on important dates (one year it was the first day of a major band trip) and I don't want to be messed with on those.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Petie' timestamp='1333398115' post='711242']
[/quote]

[color=#4b0082][font=georgia, serif][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]I triple this notion! Seriously? Why did nobody tell me? What shows were played? SAILOR MOON? OMG that was my favorite when I was a younger it'd just kinda be cool to see the old silly dubs again. I know Nick brought back 90's cartoons on certain nights after midnight like Hey Arnold and I was stoked but Toonami would have been awesome. That sucks.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#4b0082][font=georgia, serif][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]Anyways, I didn't get pranked. 1/2 my friends on facebook were mysteriously "pregnant". Everyone was either married or pregnant. Not very creative if you ask me. Usually every year I play the same prank on my dad and it never fails. He's too busy watching tv etc to really pay attention to anything else and will just about devour any food (sad but its true). So usually I'll give him something like "Hey dad try this I just bought it". He'll pop it in his mouth without even a glance.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#4b0082][font=georgia, serif][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]Before last year it was a peppermint candy with lots of salt on it. One year it was a dog biscuit and the next it was a cat hairball treat that actually had gooey stuff in it that was a good one even though sadly he liked it until i told him what it was after. This year I got him mochi ice cream with chili powder on it. YUM right? [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#4b0082][font=georgia, serif][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]Let's just say he didn't like what I gave him this year. [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]