kizu Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 Well I want to be in the science field. And I still haven't found my classes for 9th grade. I think I am going to work on them in a few months.
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 I have finally figured out wut i'm gonna be. Here r my choices. Pro skateboarder:First one to do a 1080 :cool: Computer disigner:I would make an awsome comp and get billions for it :D Game Disigner:Make a sweet game system and get billions for that tooo yahhh:smirk: A bum:Be the coolest bum here :therock: Rapper:Have all these girls wanting to get with me oh yah that would be cool :cool: That would be it those r my choices arent they cool
Fall Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]in queensland aus, grades 1-7 is primary school, 8-12 is highschool, NSW is different though. . [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, grades 1-6 for Primary School, and grades 7-12 for High School. Now I have never heard of a "major". What's a major? :confused:
Lggdude Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 I want to major in computer programming, specifically game designing and stuff.:tasty:
Desbreko Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [color=indigo]I'm going to major in computer engineering. I'd like to work for Nintendo, designing game consoles. Right now I'm in 8th grade... Only one more semester until I'm in high school. Last semester was the best time I've ever had in school.....[/color]
Turkey Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Yeah, grades 1-6 for Primary School, and grades 7-12 for High School. Now I have never heard of a "major". What's a major? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] It's what you study in college... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] Right now I'm in 8th grade... Only one more semester until I'm in high school. Last semester was the best time I've ever had in school... [/B][/QUOTE] Really? Then you'll love 9th and 10th (The 2 best years of my life) so much you'll probably want to fail!:D
KawaiiSakura Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Im in 8th grade and I just got my classes for high school, I just wanted to know. What do you want to be your major? what are you interested in doing? [/B][/QUOTE] oooh....I wanna do something with Computerz..like a Graphic person or I dunno something with computerz or maybe I will be a teacher...o.O I uno...
Sui Generis Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 I am taking CIS (Center for Internation Studies) I am taking Japanese...its 3 hours long...Also the basics excluding Social Studies....CIS covers it...then I am taking Art and Pre-Engineering
Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] It's what you study in college...[/B][/QUOTE] Oooo, ok then, I want to major in Computer Engineering..... Or something to do with computers..... :toothy:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Im in 8th grade and I just got my classes for high school, I just wanted to know. What do you want to be your major? what are you interested in doing? [/B][/QUOTE] Don't worry about school... drop out! [i]eeeeeeveryone's doin' it....[/i]
Silo Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 I think I'll major in some kind of field in science... Or maybe I'll be a proskater... Hmm...
Polgara Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 As for me, I [I]could[/I] sing for a living, but I don't want to. I want to either write books, or maybe teach fifth grade. :lecture:
Guest DrunkenMaster Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Im gonna be a Chef and i want to graduate from the C.I.A. (Culinary Institute of America) cause i like to cook and im good at it and with a cooking job you can work anywhere!!:D
Lia Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ok this is all the stuff I have to choose from..... Pro Skater Pro Guitarist Pro Baseball Player Pro Artist and technology stuff..... [/B][/QUOTE] O.O never call it a pro-artist -.-' :rolleyes: its called a visual major:p sry i'm very snappy when it comes to art:D
Duo Maxwell Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 hm... I'm gonna take physics, chemestry, math, (see what I have to go through to be a doctor!! oh the agony...) and the arts but I don't have to worry about that for another three years so mesa happy. I was wondering if at any of you're schools do you get to chose to do year twelve over two years? you do at my school... but I'm doing it for one year... maybe
liamc2 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 hmm a really sweet job would be making walkthrough guides for nintendo. .i have an article on that somewhere. .
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I'm in 7th grade but I already wnat to be a skateboarder otherwise I'll play for the washington redskins
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now