OtakuBoards

Dark Paradise

Deadpool

[size=2][color=#b22222]My name is Victor Ross and the year is 2138 and everything has different. Supernatural creatures that we would dress up as for Halloween are real and here. First came the vampires trying to enslave the human race. It was hell and they were unstoppable until the wolves offered an alliance. After twenty hard years of fighting the vampires were driven from the North American continent and back to Europe and Asia, which they now control all of I have no idea what has happened to Africa or Australia. Both the werewolves and we humans suffered so much death and loss and many cities are still in ruins.[/color][/size]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]An uneasy truce was made between the wolves and us. They stayed up north having Canada all the way to the Dakotas while we went about fixing what was left of our country. The wolves helped surprisingly and some of the clans became more modernized.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Next came the Zombie outbreak in 2171 four days after my 48[sup]th[/sup] birthday in South America and a wall that was thirty feet high and went twenty feet that was twelve feet thick into the ground was built where Central America and South America meet to keep them at bay. It was hell getting it built as the werewolves formed a line stretching from the Pacific coast to the Atlantic and held them off for three years until the wall was done. They would fight for days until they could barely stand then switch out. Only a few of them fell but the zombie virus somehow took away their immortality. Instead of living forever they only live to be about five hundred years old. Granted that is still a long time but in truth I think it scares them to know that old age can now take them again. Luckily the way their biology is keeps them from reanimating too.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Lots of the older generation of wolves died because they were just too old and it has but the clans under a lot of stress as new leaders have had to be chosen. That and the constant fighting between the clans due to their inability to agree with what is best for their species. Once the wall was built we were safe once again and South America is now just a dead place with the bodies of the undead just shuffling around.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Year 2176 trouble broke out between the werewolves and us as some started feasting on humans. The taste of our blood was too much and they eventually turned from hunting animals to hunting humans. The leaders of the five oldest clans gave the order to but down any feral wolf. It must have been hard for the parents to have to put down their offspring.[/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Year 2185. My grandson came over today and told me that they are no teaching about werewolves in schools. They are teaching about how there are three different types of werewolves that are separated into castes in each clan. First are the Omegas, they look just like regular wolves but have the greatest speed out of the three types though they lack in power but are the third caste. The second caste is the Deltas. They are the biggest of the werewolves; they are strong powerful but slow. They walk around almost like apes because of their size and can be as tall as eight feet almost. The top of the castes is the Alphas; they were brought around after thousands of years of interbreeding between Omegas and Deltas. They stand around six feet and are more shaped like us. They are fast and powerful though their speed does not match and Omega and they are not as strong as a Delta but they outclass the other two because they have the best of both. There is another caste below the Omegas that is called half-breeds. Apparently half-breeds are any werewolves who were not born as one but were changed. It doesnâ??t matter if they take more after an Alpha, Delta, or Omega. From what my grandson said they are weaker then their pureblood counterparts.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Also it seems that the leaders of the top five clans also set in place a set of rules to keep order within. First is that no werewolf is allowed to hunt a human. Second is mating outside of your caste is forbidden. Third is you are only allowed one offspring every hundred years. Fourth, unless you are a half-breed you are not allowed to turn a human unless it has been sanctioned by one of the top five clan leaders.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Year 2190. Trade has been establiashed bewteen the wolves and us. Roadways have been cleared and our country has been turning around. Apparently a military school is about to be opened up in Montana that will have both werewolves and humans. Not only will it educate its students but also teach them how to kill vampires in case they ever come back over. Hopefully all goes well and this dark paradise doesn't get any darker.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]As you can already tell what this rp is going to be about i don't really need to go into all that much detail. any question you may have will be answered in the backstage thread i will be putting up shortly after this.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]You can play as an Alpha, Omega, Delta, Halfbreed, or Human i am not putting a cap on any but someone who chooses a different race will be chosen over others.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][color=#b22222][u][size=2]Human Signup[/size][/u][/color][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Name:[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Age: Between 18 to 25[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Gender: [/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Appearance:[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Personality:[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Thoughts: I want this to be about if your for the human werewolf military or not or just neutral[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][color=#b22222][u][size=2]Werewolf Signup[/size][/u][/color][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Name:[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Age: Between 18 to 25 as well[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Gender:[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Clan: I will be putting the five oldest clans and their leaders in the backstage but feel free to create a lesser known clan though members of five older ones will be stronger.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Crest Symbol: This is only if you create your own clan.[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Race: Alpha, Delta, Omega, Halfbreed. More information will be located in the Backstage thread[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Appearance: Please also put where you clan crest is located as all werewolves have their crest burned into them at birth[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Wolf Appearance:[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Personality:[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]Thoughts: I want this to be about if your for the human werewolf military or not or just neutral[/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][color=#b22222]I have purposely made it to where reading the backstage thread is almost required that away most questions might not need to be asked. I also would extremely prefer if you messaged me about creating some sort of back story between mine or another character as i do love hidden plot developments.[/color][/size][/color] Edited by Sazabi

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080][u][size=2]Werewolf Signup[/size][/u]

[size=2]Name:[/size] Akieen Weathers

[size=2]Age: 23[/size]

[size=2]Gender:[/size] Female

[size=2]Clan: [/size]Originally from the bison clan, she left at a young age and prefers to be on her own.

[size=2]Crest Symbol:[/size] Her symbol is to her thankfully in a spot where it isn't easily seen. Burned into the side of her right thiegh.

[size=2]Race: [/size]Alpha

[size=2]Appearance: [/size][/color][/font][attachment=15275:Cute Anime Girl With Long White Hair Looking Lost.jpg]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080][size=2]Wolf Appearance: [/size][/color][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080][size=2] [/size][/color][/font][attachment=15274:f66f2863ea97b9966905dda73a9d0909.jpg][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080] [/color]

[color=#000080][size=2]Personality:[/size] Somewhat of a hermit, she likes to just be left to her self for the most part unless she takes an interest in something, but if must be by her own choicce, if forced into anything or told what to do she won't hesitate in bareing her fangs.

[size=2]Thoughts:Akieen isn't sure how to feel about this one way or another, she does not feel that it's going to work for very long but she is intersted in it for the time being.[/size][/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Name:[/b] Thane Marshell[/size][/color]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Age:[/b] 25[/size][/color]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/size][/color]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Clan: [/b]The Obsidian Clan[/size][/color]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Race:[/b] Alpha[/size][/color]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/color]
[size=2][url="http://api.ning.com/files/zFi50UIz0FlKhWOAd-dQ8A6bg2q30n7b216ViRVHWop*cAFnEze6ht5p6L*pOpwTDAkXZx7MkpZ6hFU35fE9NB93gWIFFrhv/AnimeGuy.jpg"][color=#b22222]http://api.ning.com/files/zFi50UIz0FlKhWOAd-dQ8A6bg2q30n7b216ViRVHWop*cAFnEze6ht5p6L*pOpwTDAkXZx7MkpZ6hFU35fE9NB93gWIFFrhv/AnimeGuy.jpg[/color][/url][/size]
[color=#b22222][size=2]Wears a blue t-shirt and has his clans symbol burned onto the center of his back.[/size][/color]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Wolf Appearance:[/b][/size][/color]
[size=2][url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/078/a/e/Werewolf_2_by_el_grimlock.jpg"][color=#b22222]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/078/a/e/Werewolf_2_by_el_grimlock.jpg[/color][/url][/size]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Personality:[/b] Wary of others and extremely hesitant towards humans. Due to his past he hasn't had much dealing with other werewolves either. Stands his ground and is always observing trying to find out more.[/size][/color]

[color=#b22222][size=2][b]Thoughts:[/b] Due to an event years ago he holds a lot of distrust towards the human race.[/size][/color] Edited by Sazabi

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Name[/i]: [/size][/font][/color][color=#800080][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]Sage Silverthorne[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Age[/i]:[/size][/font][/color][color=#800080][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2] 23[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Gender[/i]: [/size][/font][/color][color=#800080][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]Female[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Clan[/i]: [/size][/font][/color][color=#800080][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]Harvest clan[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Race[/i]: [/size][/font][/color][color=#800080][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]Omega[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Appearance[/i]: [/size][/font][/color][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][color=#800080]Crest is located on the back of her neck. [/color][url="http://ninjatic.deviantart.com/art/Voodoo-Girl-195285563?q=boost%3Apopular%20punk%20girl&qo=354"][color=#800080]http://ninjatic.devi...unk girl&qo=354[/color][/url][/size][/font]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Wolf Appearance[/i]:[/size][/font][/color][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][color=#800080] [/color][url="http://www.freewebs.com/pumafang/____Black_Wolf_____by_XxJared_Leto_.jpg"][color=#800080]http://www.freewebs....Jared_Leto_.jpg[/color][/url][/size][/font]

[size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#000000][i]Personality[/i]: [/color][color=#800080]Sage is hot-tempered and introverted. She prefers to be alone unless out with her pack on hunts. Her trust is not easily gained and those who wish to gain it must prove themselves worthy to fight by her side.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2][i]Thoughts[/i]: [/size][/font][/color][color=#800080][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=2]She does not care whether the soldiers are human or wolf as long as they are strong enough to conquer their enemies togther.[/size][/font][/color] Edited by GothikMoon

[center]Name: Alphans De Ishtra Alicush Von Dominuse the Fourth[/center]

[center]Gender: Male[/center]

[center]Appearence: [attachment=15276:Tacterrian_Sniper_by_McGibs.jpg][/center]
[center]Height: 5 foot 6 inches, Weight: Roughly 239 pounds, Hair color: Black, Hair Style: Short, Eye Color: Due to the tramatic event at two years old. His eyes have developed a distinct second color near the pupil. Normal eye color bluish green with a red ring around the pupil, Skin Color: White. Rifle: Barret Jackson .50cal bolt action sniper. Sub-machinegun: MP-5. Standoff gun: Desert eagle black steel.[/center]

[center]Personality: Cold even during his days has an orphan. His entire family was killed when he was only two and being born with an Eidetic memory.[/center]
[center]It's plagued him with nightmares for years till he found out that it was a pack of feral wolves that killed his entire family.[/center]
[center]He lives alone deep in the woods around his hometown and is considered a prodegy of snipping in wooded terrain.[/center]
[center]He doesn't talk much and watches all wolves carefully as he does not trust them but knows killing them outright would mean major trouble from both werewolves and humans.[/center]

[center]Thoughts: Though he does not trust wolves in general. He thinks mankind can not withstand another vampire war nor zombie outbreak.[/center]
[center]So he wants to attend the new school opening up but he needs to have proof his nightmare won't happen again before he would trust the wolves again.[/center]

Name: Alexander Mason; Prefers Mason

Clan: Obsidian

Crest Symbol: His symbols is branded on his right forearm, making it easy for all to see where he belongs.

Race: Alpha

Appearance: Mason is considered one of the pride and joys of the Obsidian clan; being a Alpha he is both strong and fast. His height is almost tower like and 6â??5 and his body built like a body builder as he had focused on making himself anything but weak. He has sandy brown hair that is cut short, and emerald green eyes. He likes to keep his face clean shaven and his clothes well kempt as he does everything to make his clan proud in him.

He also has a bit of a tribal feel to him as he has an armband around his left bicep that is woven and braided with the bones of some of his more well known ancestors. He wears it all the time and lets no one touch it as it is a very valuable family heirloom.

Wolf Appearance:[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/2136353-van_helsing1.jpg[/img]

Personality: Mason is very headstrong; he has looked at every challenge in his life and overcome it with nothing more than his own strength and his own wits. And because of upbringing, he is a tad bit arrogant when it comes his status and his ability over other clans and other werewolves. He also hold traditional values and the old ways closer to his heart the others do, having a closer connection with some of the older Werewolves, he has always strived to bring those values back and acts rather harshly towards those who disregard those values. He strong believes in the pack, and knows how useful other clans are but he will always have a deep feeling of superiority over them all.

Thoughts: Mason actually enjoys the blending of the two species into one school, more interested in how the interactions will be rather then the politics of the whole thing.