OtakuBoards

Hunters- Debriefing

Akieen Cloud

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Alright, I completely forgot about this. ^^; but here it is, if you have any questions or suggestions you can put them up here. Also I'll be putting up our next targets here after every mission. Since we're done with the Woman in White, I'll give you all a heads up that we are headed to the deep mountains of WV. Were we will be investigating random bear attacks on hikers and campers, only problem is WV really has no bears. We will be facing a Wendigo in this mission. For those of you who do not know what that is. Here is a link where you can read about it. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][url="http://www.prairieghosts.com/wendigo.html"][color=#000080]http://www.prairieghosts.com/wendigo.html[/color][/url][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]We will be going with the Native American version, of the best coming into existence through the means of cannibalism, only difference between that version and ours is, the Wendigo we will be facing only comes out once every few years to hunt, than goes back into hibernation. So our next mission is to find it and kill it before it goes back into hibernation.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]>.< It's just a temporarily name really til I can think of something more permanent to be honest. I've used it a few times before. BUT back to subject. I forgot to mention that the Sectors in other states and parts of the world have seemed to go stale, which is why we're picking up the slack. My mind's been this way and that so I apologize for that missing detail. >.< Work and other things have me going in circles I doubt I could find my own rear end at this point. lol[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]But when we hit WV we're told that the sector there went AWOL a while ago. So here we come to the rescue. ^^[/color][/font]

Hey, I'm just saying this now, if this becomes too predictable then I'm just gonna say I'm out. If we're suppose to be building suspense and mystery around missions and the organization and somewhat with the characters, how is it that no one can branch out on their own?