OtakuBoards

who do you think is the dumbest character in the z gang(one of the fighters)

Krillen

Thanx Gohan!

But Krillin6913, Yamcha doesn't truly die...he doesn't even want to go fight cell when he ceom to Earth, yeah the rest were scared but they went anyway.

Chaiotzu tried something! He gave up his life trying...now that's a true warrior...he has the same excuse as Tein...they can't get stranger but the keep training.....I say Yamcha is more like Mr. Satan! :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr satan isnt a z fighter, but if he were he would be the most useless, but one more thing about yamcha, if you were yamcha and you knew you were to weak, would you go and help them?(right after you slowly get puched through your intesines)
but ok, if you dont like my opinion u win, im not the one who wants to fight on the internet, its gay, lets end this fight.

Goku:"i give up, im sending gohan in the ring"lol
quote from cell game

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]mr satan isnt a z fighter, but if he were he would be the most useless, but one more thing about yamcha, if you were yamcha and you knew you were to weak, would you go and help them?(right after you slowly get puched through your intesines)
but ok, if you dont like my opinion u win, im not the one who wants to fight on the internet, its gay, lets end this fight.

quote from cell game [/B][/QUOTE]

I thanxed ya cause you said wow! :D

Yeah well Chaiotzu was weak and he knew it yet he still gave it all and so did the rest of the Z fighters when Cell came to the earth.

and goku would never give, it's like him not wanting to eat. :D

And I'm not fighting....I'm sorry if you thought I was coming on too strong with my opinion...it wasn't my intention. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

I thanxed ya cause you said wow! :D

Yeah well Chaiotzu was weak and he knew it yet he still gave it all and so did the rest of the Z fighters when Cell came to the earth.

and goku would never give, it's like him not wanting to eat. :D

And I'm not fighting....I'm sorry if you thought I was coming on too strong with my opinion...it wasn't my intention. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
have you ever seen the sell game pan, goku does give up!

[B]mr satan isnt a z fighter, but if he were he would be the most useless, but one more thing about yamcha, if you were yamcha and you knew you were to weak, would you go and help them?(right after you slowly get puched through your intesines)

quote from cell game [/B][/QUOTE]
Mr Satan can be quoted as a z fighter. He has a very active roll in the series, especailly GT. That is his Granddaughter, Pan, u kno. Mr. satan is so full of himself, he is stupid.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Mr Satan can be quoted as a z fighter. He has a very active roll in the series, especailly GT. That is his Granddaughter, Pan, u kno. Mr. satan is so full of himself, he is stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]
this is way off the subject but anyway, i thought the turtle was cool when he opened a can o whup *** on those 2 surfers for maron.lol

[B]
this is way off the subject but anyway, i thought the turtle was cool when he opened a can o whup *** on those 2 surfers for maron.lol [/B][/QUOTE]
I hav that on tape and it was great! "Com here and call me turtle." It was awsome.

Guest Bebi Vegeta
definately chiaoutzu or goku, because he gives everyone second chances. gohan was annoying as a little kid though...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]kuruirin and tenshinhan.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Pssssss! It's Kuririn! At least, that is how it is spelled in my handy, dandy, Notebook. I am wondering, y did u pick Tien as dumb? He does sum great things w/ the z fighters. He savs a whole bunch of ppl from cell when he almost sacrifices his lif. R u counting that as dunb?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well tenshinhan certainly hasn't got much in the brain department now has he? I have never liked him, nor have I ever liked chiaotzu.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I think tien is ok, but wen u add Chaotzu to the team, they just plain stink!

[B]once again im with gohan, tien is pretty cool i think, he does almost stall cell with his tri attack, hes not dumb at all, neither is krillin, i think chautzu is the most useless because he looks like a mime!lol [/B][/QUOTE]
Krillin is cool cause he is in every saga, and he is the strongest human. Yojirobe is the most useluss. He does absolutly nuffin cept cut off vegeta's tail.

I hate Goku his a big stupid oof but his not the dumbest character the dumbest charcter is Mr.Satan:mad: he gets credit for everything when he really does nothing i wish Cell would have used his whole power on him so he wouldnt have lived the secound worst charcter is Yamcha he hardly does anything and he acts so goofy in DBZ he acted better in DB even through he had women problems the best charcters are probaly Vegeta (I really thinks his annoying after he goes SSJ) Trunks:D and Friza they were like the best charcters like the pic?
[IMG]http://www.dbzhomeland.com/images/futrunk6.jpg[/IMG]

#1, trunks is a bad ***, not as big as the others, but still one of them. The stupidest Z fighters would have to be Yamcha, and Krillin. I dont kow how you can call Tien an idiot, or Chao-Tzu one as well. then again, there is always gohans alter ego, "Sayia-Man