OtakuBoards

who do you think is the dumbest character in the z gang(one of the fighters)

Krillen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pyromaniac
I'd prob'ly have to say chiatso, although ya hafta admit, gohan was REALLY dang annoying during the Raditz sasa(when he was still a baby).

I would say the dumbust character would hav to be the hero goku. He continues to think everything is alright, and always fights fights he knos he con't win. I kno there r other things he did stupidly, but i can't think of them. Oh, and Vegeta is real stupid for letting ppl get 2 their strongest form so he can fight them.

Guest Altron Gundam
Yamucha is an idiot. Even when he knows Vejita is on the brink of becoming a Super Saiyajin he tries to go through the same training techniques and tries 300x gravity.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Yamucha is an idiot. Even when he knows Vejita is on the brink of becoming a Super Saiyajin he tries to go through the same training techniques and tries 300x gravity. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]HaHa.... I saw that today..... Yea, I have to admit, what Yamcha did with the gravity thing was pretty idiotic.... I meen, Yamcha is a loser, but he's a [b]cool[/b] loser!! ;) But, overall, I think Choatzu(sp.?) is the dumbest Z fighter....if you can even call him that...:rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Vegeta is real stupid for letting ppl get 2 their strongest form so he can fight them. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think Vegita is more full of himself than stupid

well, is master roshi a part of the Z fighters?? if so.. then he's uselss.. if not, then choutzu(sp?) is the stupidest....

U all know the stupidest person in the Z Senshi is Trunks. He's such a pussy. :D "oh I'm trunks and I don't want to beat the living hell outta my dad because I [b]LOVE[/b] him." I'd just say "hey pops listen up" boom boom bam ya get the idea. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tails [/i]
[B]U all know the stupidest person in the Z Senshi is Trunks. He's such a pussy. :D "oh I'm trunks and I don't want to beat the living hell outta my dad because I [b]LOVE[/b] him." I'd just say "hey pops listen up" boom boom bam ya get the idea. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, i hav no idea wat u just said.

Yamucha? No... hell, he helped discover the androids! Who knows how long the deaths would continue? I'd say that Choatzu is the worst. He never does any real fighting, and the only thing he has going for him is the self destruct technique he has. Other than that, he's just pathetic.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DevilManAkira [/i]
[B]Yamucha? No... hell, he helped discover the androids! Who knows how long the deaths would continue? I'd say that Choatzu is the worst. He never does any real fighting, and the only thing he has going for him is the self destruct technique he has. Other than that, he's just pathetic. [/B][/QUOTE]
True, Choatzu is weak, but is he stupid? That is wat this thread is about. I mean, the strongest character might be strongest, but they could also be extremly dumb. Oh, another reason Goku is the dumbest, he does not kno 16 - 1.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]well, is master roshi a part of the Z fighters?? if so.. then he's uselss.. if not, then choutzu(sp?) is the stupidest.... [/B][/QUOTE]

If Muten Roshi is so useless...why does Gokou name the Kamehameha is his signature attack, oh wait its the best full front energy attack in Dragonball, at its full extent. More useful than the Genki Dama because it doesn't take 2 episodes to charge.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neo_ladie [/i]
[B]Why would you say trunks is the dumbest. I mean if it hadn't been for him telling Goku about the androids everyone would have like died because they wouldnt have known about it. [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree. Trunks was VERY important in and b4 the android saga. Who sed he was the dumbest and y?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]i appologize for this, i think that i am the dumbest, i made this thread and what i ment my dumb, i didnt mean intelligence, i ment the most useless, sry!:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, well that just changes everything now! NOW I say ChoaTzu. Or Yaijirobe.

It's Yamcha!

Chiaotzu at least gives up his life in raditz series but Yamcha get cowardly as the DBZ progresses....when all the DBZ fighters are training for the androids arrival..Yamcha goes to a GYM like a whussy! the rest of them are hardcore training!

And Krillin can't be dumb case he married 18!

Tein just doesn't get stronger but that isn't his fault...he can't raise his PL like saiyans.

and Piccolo is just way too awesome for people to dsay he's dumb.

Goku isn't dumb...but he's too nice and naive.

Gohan is like his dad ..yeah he's pretty annoying during radittz series but he gets WAY better! He also gets annoying hen he refuses to kill P. Cell when he's SSJ2, too cocky.

Vegeta luvs to fight and he's arrogant not dumb. HE's an awesome fight.

Future Trunks is also awesome. He's gentler like Goku but he can whup ***!

Chibi Trunks is way too arrogant like his father but if ya see the third Broli movie, he defends Goten with all his life. He also isn't dumb...just arrogant...like father like son.

Goten is goku people! (the personality that is) He's not dumb just innocent!

AND PAN JUST ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

hey, i like your thing about krillin, but the thing you said about tien goes the same with yamcha, yamcha is cool! chautzu did sacrafice is life to selfdestruct, but he still didnt even kill him, hes useless, hell if i was yamcha id be scopin babes out in the gym too.lol u get me babe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]It's Yamcha!

Chiaotzu at least gives up his life in raditz series but Yamcha get cowardly as the DBZ progresses....when all the DBZ fighters are training for the androids arrival..Yamcha goes to a GYM like a whussy! the rest of them are hardcore training!

And Krillin can't be dumb case he married 18!

Tein just doesn't get stronger but that isn't his fault...he can't raise his PL like saiyans.

and Piccolo is just way too awesome for people to dsay he's dumb.

Goku isn't dumb...but he's too nice and naive.

Gohan is like his dad ..yeah he's pretty annoying during radittz series but he gets WAY better! He also gets annoying hen he refuses to kill P. Cell when he's SSJ2, too cocky.

Vegeta luvs to fight and he's arrogant not dumb. HE's an awesome fight.

Future Trunks is also awesome. He's gentler like Goku but he can whup ***!

Chibi Trunks is way too arrogant like his father but if ya see the third Broli movie, he defends Goten with all his life. He also isn't dumb...just arrogant...like father like son.

Goten is goku people! (the personality that is) He's not dumb just innocent!

AND PAN JUST ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow. That is just the kind of info that we need.