OtakuBoards

How long.....

Fall

Yeah, Seph's right. Nintendo is supposed to be putting out a game only for the GBA, and there's supposed to be three new Pokémon on it, so there's probably a new series of Pokémon in Kids WB's future.

Sure to change hey? Well, I don't think I'll be watching all of it if it does change..... And a new series comes out..... And I might get the GBA game..... But I've heard nothing of this stuff yet! So thanks for the help! :)

Suicune is another one of the legendary Pokemon.(the one that looks likes a Blue dog)<<===thats the best I can Discrbe him..LoL!

When Ash first started out on his Johto journeys...he saw Suicune standing in the middle of the lake drinking from it.

America is only up to the Johto Champion episodes? ..... Well Australia isn't that far behind..... We're just coming into them episodes.....

Two more years?! Wha?! Now that's a long time..... Why did the make Pokemon continue for so long? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Joto league chapion epps? When did that happen? I know I missed a few epps, but I saw the last one and it was the one were they were still walking to ollivine city (the dunespruce).

I guess Canada is VERY far behind then, or at least the channels that I watch are far behind.

I feel completly left out. :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]Does Johto league champios count?If so then there is already one out... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]What do you mean by that? [i]One[/i]?! There's only one Johto League Championships eppy out.....? Hmmm..... :rolleyes:[/color]