Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Does anyone know how long Pokemon is going to go for? 'Cause over here, The Johto Series are still going..... Is there anymore series after that? :rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 at the moment, there is nothing after johto, but that is sure to change, I have no doubts that nintendo will be releasing pokemon on the GBA....
Zero-Sama Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 I think this spring they will be coming out with the next season of pokemon in japan but i'm not shere,so don't quote me on it.
Kei Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Yeah, Seph's right. Nintendo is supposed to be putting out a game only for the GBA, and there's supposed to be three new Pokémon on it, so there's probably a new series of Pokémon in Kids WB's future.
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Sure to change hey? Well, I don't think I'll be watching all of it if it does change..... And a new series comes out..... And I might get the GBA game..... But I've heard nothing of this stuff yet! So thanks for the help! :)
Takato Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Over here in Japan We Have another Movie that has already come out...So yes there is somthing else after Johto. In American you ppl should be up to the Johto League Champion epps
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Yep americans are only in johto champ eppis but pokemon the movie 4 with suicune and celiba should come sooner or later from what i heard.*a japaneese commercial about it*
Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Who is suicune?It must be important because it has a movie named after it.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Who is suicune?It must be important because it has a movie named after it. [/B][/QUOTE] * freezes and falls backwards* someone answer that and get me a docter
Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B] * freezes and falls backwards* someone answer that and get me a docter [/B][/QUOTE] Why?Should i know?Is that a bad thing that i do not know?
Deedlit Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 I heard in another thread that it's gonna contine for a few more years.
Zero-Sama Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Two more years?Wow.I never thought that pokemon would go on for so long.
Takato Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Suicune is another one of the legendary Pokemon.(the one that looks likes a Blue dog)<<===thats the best I can Discrbe him..LoL! When Ash first started out on his Johto journeys...he saw Suicune standing in the middle of the lake drinking from it.
Zero-Sama Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 OH!So he's one of the three legandary dogs!I had completly forgot about him!Okay,Thank you.
Fall Posted January 25, 2002 Author Posted January 25, 2002 America is only up to the Johto Champion episodes? ..... Well Australia isn't that far behind..... We're just coming into them episodes..... Two more years?! Wha?! Now that's a long time..... Why did the make Pokemon continue for so long? :rolleyes:
Desbreko Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [color=indigo]I know that Nintendo has confirmed that they're making another Pokémon game for the GCN, but that's all I know about. Suicune:[/color]
Fall Posted February 11, 2002 Author Posted February 11, 2002 Pokemon game for the GameCube?! How long 'till it comes out? :excited: Oh yeah, and we've just about finished the Johto series..... What's after these eppisodes?
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Does Johto league champios count?If so then there is already one out...
Char! Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]WOW, I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT IN A WHILE; TURNED IT ON YESTERDAY, THOUGH, AND THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY TO ECRUTEAK CITY...[/B][/SIZE]
Darkmoon Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 Joto league chapion epps? When did that happen? I know I missed a few epps, but I saw the last one and it was the one were they were still walking to ollivine city (the dunespruce). I guess Canada is VERY far behind then, or at least the channels that I watch are far behind. I feel completly left out. :(
Fall Posted March 21, 2002 Author Posted March 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B]Does Johto league champios count?If so then there is already one out... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]What do you mean by that? [i]One[/i]?! There's only one Johto League Championships eppy out.....? Hmmm..... :rolleyes:[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now