OtakuBoards

OK....Ladies, we let the boys have the fun, now it's our turn!!!!

Lady Saiya-jin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh..it had to be a MAN!!!!..lol I'm j/k boo,LOL..Anyways, i saw a lot of girly-haters up in here so I decided to add a little more gasoline to the fire for the girls to say who they like...k;)
Yes, I love the topic and if I'm not mistaken the guys got their word in on my site too..LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]This isn't just a girl question you know :)

I like Gohan before he went SS-J 2.. he was cute... I also like Trunks' looks.... Goten too... when he's older....

I don't like the anime character... what I mean is, if they were real I would find them very attractive [/B][/QUOTE]
I hope this is another time where u r only PRETENDING to b gay. No offense, but look at wat u just wrote!!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby..You go Transtic, you know you're with the crew..LOL.....I agree..;) :D
Galxy...girl I can't hack Yamchua..I mean he's a babe, but too much like my ex muscles and a brute...even the way he talked was like Yamchua...When I saw Yamchua for the first time and heard him I waited to the end for the Voice credits to see if it was my ex..ROTFL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
I hope this is another time where u r only PRETENDING to b gay. No offense, but look at wat u just wrote!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not pretending to be gay.... I'm bisexual... I find guys attractive... girls too.... i know what I wrote and I wrote it on purpose... there was no pretending in that post....

Lady, hahahah your ex the voice of Yamucha.... I think Chris Sabat does Yamucha now..... but funny regardless :)

[B]
I hope this is another time where u r only PRETENDING to b gay. No offense, but look at wat u just wrote!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

no, transtic is not gay, he's bisexual, anything wrong with that? because I sure as hell don't think so....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I'm not pretending to be gay.... I'm bisexual... I find guys attractive... girls too.... i know what I wrote and I wrote it on purpose... there was no pretending in that post....

Lady, hahahah your ex the voice of Yamucha.... I think Chris Sabat does Yamucha now..... but funny regardless :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, sry, sry, sry. My mistake. I dunno, i was just actin dumb today. Don't take me seriously...EVER!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

no, transtic is not gay, he's bisexual, anything wrong with that? because I sure as hell don't think so.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Sephiroth, I'm reeeaaally sorry if i upset u. I did not mean it lik that, it was an accident, lik i said b4, DO NOT EVER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!!

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]
Sephiroth, I'm reeeaaally sorry if i upset u. I did not mean it lik that, it was an accident, lik i said b4, DO NOT EVER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Sucking up is hilarious to watch....

[B]
Sephiroth, I'm reeeaaally sorry if i upset u. I did not mean it lik that, it was an accident, lik i said b4, DO NOT EVER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

to prove you are sorry, you must pledge your allegiance to me, after that you must search far and wide for my long lost ball point pen, which is said to have been last seen in tibet, visit tibet and ask the villagers for a monk named zaid, he should be able to tell you the path you need to take in your search for the pen....

aw hell, I'm just kidding....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

to prove you are sorry, you must pledge your allegiance to me, after that you must search far and wide for my long lost ball point pen, which is said to have been last seen in tibet, visit tibet and ask the villagers for a monk named zaid, he should be able to tell you the path you need to take in your search for the pen....

aw hell, I'm just kidding.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Wait, i hav to do this for a ball point pe- oh! i get it! Ha...ha...ur just joking...haha. But seriously, i m real sry.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I have never ever seen HENTAI!!!!!(crosses fingers behind back.muaahahhahaha) Transtic Baby, you do your thing the world is our playground darling......;)
Hey Altron, I got your pen it's all mine....nanananana:p [/B][/QUOTE]
*Gasps* Lady looks at HENTAI?!?! AWWWWWW!!!!!