Jump to content
OtakuBoards

OK....Ladies, we let the boys have the fun, now it's our turn!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

Gohan is a cutie, but there's something about the Vegeta clan....***evil grin comes on face***... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...the bad-boy-that-takes-no-crap-from-anyone attitude. :D
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]
Hey Altron, I got your pen it's all mine....nanananana:p [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, you called me altron, I find that offensive, heh heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, you called me altron, I find that offensive, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]
theres a BIG diff. between sephiroth and altron.....sephiroth i think u got the better side of the deal, heh and by the way *snatches pen* i got the pen now!:D
Posted
Mirai Trunks is the hands down cutest, coolest, sexiest, sweetest, smartest, etc. etc. character in all things DBZ:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]Mirai Trunks is the hands down cutest, coolest, sexiest, sweetest, smartest, etc. etc. character in all things DBZ:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
very true.... :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, you called me altron, I find that offensive, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm honking Seph...LOL.....I got confused...my bad...I still got your pen though....HAHA
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
theres a BIG diff. between sephiroth and altron.....sephiroth i think u got the better side of the deal, heh and by the way *snatches pen* i got the pen now!:D [/B][/QUOTE]


Girl, I was seeing double and typing.......**** employment...LOL....Well lookie that...I got the pen........;)
Posted
hehehe, most of 'em are good-lookin' anyway, so this won't be too hard:D
-Tien (ya gotta admit, he's......wow)
-Yamcha (I side w/ GalxyGirl, now if only he had a little bit more of a backbone...)
-Vegeta (self-explanatory)
-mirai Trunks (also self-explanatory, and just look at that hair when he goes SSJ:D)
-SSJ Gohan (when he's in high school, the 11-year old one I think of as little-brother cute)
-SSJ Goku (yah, he's married, but we're talkin' about looks, not if they're single)

well, that should do it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]Mirai Trunks is the hands down cutest, coolest, sexiest, sweetest, smartest, etc. etc. character in all things DBZ:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree! :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
now i'm not basing mine on looks alone.
1) piccolo
2) trunks right after the time chamber
3) gohan in high school
4) gokou
5) yamcha
6) tien
7) vegetta

a lot of mine is based on attitude i guess i don't really go for the guys that r :devil: or :angel: , but somewhere in between
Posted
I read the replies, and the answer I see the most are: Vegeta, Trunk (Father and son), and Gohan. Just a question, do you like the way they look or the way they fight or for some other reason?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]I read the replies, and the answer I see the most are: Vegeta, Trunk (Father and son), and Gohan. Just a question, do you like the way they look or the way they fight or for some other reason? [/B][/QUOTE]

Me likes the way they look :) Except Vegita... i find him to be unattractive... me also thinks if they were real, they'd be good in bed... hahahaha :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Preciesly why i don't like Vegita... his hair... isn't "real"-like [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, I suppose if someone like, had really long hair, and gel it up and everything, they [I]might[/I] get their hair like vegita-sama....

ok, maybe not....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Ok...ladies, now who you think is the hottest DBZ fella.....hehe...***licks lips***** My hands down is Vegeta...oh boy Vegeta.....and in second****licks lips again*** is Mirai Trunks.
Did you see the Toonami episode today "Z -Warriors Prepare", Vegeta at his best girls [/B][/QUOTE]

Vegeta looks good, but he's too cranky.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

erm, I suppose if someone like, had really long hair, and gel it up and everything, they [I]might[/I] get their hair like vegita-sama....

ok, maybe not.... [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL!!! LMAO!!! ROFL!!! When geling my hair all up, it kinda reminds me of when i was back in high school.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

erm, I suppose if someone like, had really long hair, and gel it up and everything, they [I]might[/I] get their hair like vegita-sama....

ok, maybe not.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You need a lot of gel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...