~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B] Gohan is a cutie, but there's something about the Vegeta clan....***evil grin comes on face***... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah...the bad-boy-that-takes-no-crap-from-anyone attitude. :D
Lia Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]i like Gohan (when hes older) and trunks *swoon* but veggy........vegeta looks like a carrot[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B] Hey Altron, I got your pen it's all mine....nanananana:p [/B][/QUOTE] heh, you called me altron, I find that offensive, heh heh....
Lia Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, you called me altron, I find that offensive, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE] theres a BIG diff. between sephiroth and altron.....sephiroth i think u got the better side of the deal, heh and by the way *snatches pen* i got the pen now!:D
Neko_Cat Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Mirai Trunks is the hands down cutest, coolest, sexiest, sweetest, smartest, etc. etc. character in all things DBZ:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;)
Lia Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i] [B]Mirai Trunks is the hands down cutest, coolest, sexiest, sweetest, smartest, etc. etc. character in all things DBZ:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE] very true.... :D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, you called me altron, I find that offensive, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm honking Seph...LOL.....I got confused...my bad...I still got your pen though....HAHA
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] theres a BIG diff. between sephiroth and altron.....sephiroth i think u got the better side of the deal, heh and by the way *snatches pen* i got the pen now!:D [/B][/QUOTE] Girl, I was seeing double and typing.......**** employment...LOL....Well lookie that...I got the pen........;)
amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 hehehe, most of 'em are good-lookin' anyway, so this won't be too hard:D -Tien (ya gotta admit, he's......wow) -Yamcha (I side w/ GalxyGirl, now if only he had a little bit more of a backbone...) -Vegeta (self-explanatory) -mirai Trunks (also self-explanatory, and just look at that hair when he goes SSJ:D) -SSJ Gohan (when he's in high school, the 11-year old one I think of as little-brother cute) -SSJ Goku (yah, he's married, but we're talkin' about looks, not if they're single) well, that should do it
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Who cares if Transtic is Bisexual it doesn't affect our lives. Oh yeah, why are no girls attracted to me( NO JOKES, I mean Goku!):D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 Don't get me wrong Gokou is a cutie, but he's too sweet and gullible for me...I like my men(Real/Anime) with the fire in their eyes and a little bad thrown in...LOL.....:flaming:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i] [B]Mirai Trunks is the hands down cutest, coolest, sexiest, sweetest, smartest, etc. etc. character in all things DBZ:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE] I totally agree! :D
BlackUnicorn Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] I totally agree! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
k9* Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 now i'm not basing mine on looks alone. 1) piccolo 2) trunks right after the time chamber 3) gohan in high school 4) gokou 5) yamcha 6) tien 7) vegetta a lot of mine is based on attitude i guess i don't really go for the guys that r :devil: or :angel: , but somewhere in between
piccolo Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I read the replies, and the answer I see the most are: Vegeta, Trunk (Father and son), and Gohan. Just a question, do you like the way they look or the way they fight or for some other reason?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]I read the replies, and the answer I see the most are: Vegeta, Trunk (Father and son), and Gohan. Just a question, do you like the way they look or the way they fight or for some other reason? [/B][/QUOTE] Me likes the way they look :) Except Vegita... i find him to be unattractive... me also thinks if they were real, they'd be good in bed... hahahaha :)
Chib Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Transtic Nerve, Vegeta and Trunk looks exactly alike except for the hair.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i] [B]Transtic Nerve, Vegeta and Trunk looks exactly alike except for the hair. [/B][/QUOTE] Preciesly why i don't like Vegita... his hair... isn't "real"-like
Sephiroth Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Preciesly why i don't like Vegita... his hair... isn't "real"-like [/B][/QUOTE] erm, I suppose if someone like, had really long hair, and gel it up and everything, they [I]might[/I] get their hair like vegita-sama.... ok, maybe not....
Chib Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]Ok...ladies, now who you think is the hottest DBZ fella.....hehe...***licks lips***** My hands down is Vegeta...oh boy Vegeta.....and in second****licks lips again*** is Mirai Trunks. Did you see the Toonami episode today "Z -Warriors Prepare", Vegeta at his best girls [/B][/QUOTE] Vegeta looks good, but he's too cranky.
amibasuki Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B] 2) trunks right after the time chamber [/B][/QUOTE] *biiiiiiiiiiiiig smile:D* I LOVE that part, he looked so AWWWWWESOME:D:D:D
Syk3 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] erm, I suppose if someone like, had really long hair, and gel it up and everything, they [I]might[/I] get their hair like vegita-sama.... ok, maybe not.... [/B][/QUOTE] LOL!!! LMAO!!! ROFL!!! When geling my hair all up, it kinda reminds me of when i was back in high school.
piccolo Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] erm, I suppose if someone like, had really long hair, and gel it up and everything, they [I]might[/I] get their hair like vegita-sama.... ok, maybe not.... [/B][/QUOTE] You need a lot of gel
Syk3 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 U wud need lots of gel and sumone who wears their hair long. Take future trunks after the hyperbolic time chamber for example.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now