OtakuBoards

Maryland Sucks!

Krillen

Ok, In maryland we have to take these special tests all the time because maryland is the state of the country, its so gay..... I just moved from Ohio and we didnt have to do anything there.....

Is anyone elses school like this?

Please make me feel better by telling me im not the only one......

What kind of tests are you talking about is it ike the Midterms where you have to study things you learn in class for most of your classes or is some kind of other tests?
Anyways if it is something like a Midterm then don't worry I too had to take the test along with most people in the school building so you're not the only one.

[color=crimson]Well from 2nd grade up in texas you have to take a test every April or so...

In 2nd it's called some weird name, but from 3rd till you're out of high school you take the TAAS (Texas Assement of Acedmic Scores I think the full name is) every year. And you have to pass the test to get out of high school...

Every year you have at least Reading and Math...

In fifth you have writing also,

And in eigth you have social studies, science and writing... I think...

In high school I dont know all the subjects the TAAS test covers... *shrugs*[/color]

IN cali we get to take lovely tests called the SAt 9's.. everyone hates them they are a waste of 2 weeks.. and if oyu don't get above the 23rd percentile you get but in a class called Star Skills for the next year just to study fot the tests.. and also if you don't get about that 23rd perectile you don't graduate!!!

We have had standerdized test all the time we've been in school. CATs IOWAs (and I live in Ohio so it's not the name of a state. I don't remember what it's name really is) And this year we have to ake a lovely thing called the 9th grade proficencies(sp). And when did you mean Maryland is the state of the country?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]its so gay[/B][/QUOTE]
Wow, wasn't that mature, and sooo incredibly smart, as well.

But, anyway. Yes, we have to take standardized tests. I'm not sure if its the same kind you are speaking of, though.

-Justin

[color=indigo] Maryland Rocks!!! Don't bad mouth Maryland's educational system, it is ranked very high in the country. Actually I think you may benefit from there educational system. You may learn how to use your wit to create an insult instead of expressing your distaste for it by saying it is "gay". And what exactly do you mean by stating, "In maryland we have to take these special tests all the time because maryland is the state of the country..."? Yes Maryland is a state of the country, so is Pennsylvania and Idaho, what is your point.

You should be thankfull that you attend public school in Maryland as opposed to attending else where in the country. I moved from Maryland, that has one of the best school system in the country, to North Carolina, which is ranked forty-eigth in the country. I read the same books in the ninth grade in NC that I did in the sixth in Maryland.

Sorry to attack you so badly, I just want to let you know what you should be thankfull for. But don't feel bad, at first I thought you were going to badmouth the Terrapins in there game tonight. If you had done that you would have truly felt my wrath:devil:

GO MARYLAND TERRAPINS!!![/color]

It's a test... every state has them.... it makes you smarter... or at least look smarter.... I guess I know why America is ranked pretty low in the world as far as Education goes along... all people do is complain about these test... tests that will help you, help your school, help your community, and help your state... apparently some people are just so stuck up their own a-ss to care about anyone but there well being... and the fact they are stupid.

Sorry, we gay people have no patients for stupidity... hell most people have no patients for stupidity.

[COLOR=purple]Wow.. I suddenly feel so cool right now... so many ppl r from Maryland cools!! O_o

Oh shut up Eric!! God these are nothing!! You've only got one year of them! We had three!! But heh.. you DO have to take the MSPAP without all the training we had... heh heh... *snort* hahaha
*falls off chair*

oh don't worry though!!! If you don't pass the test.. I'm sure the school would be more than happy to let you stay and retake it... next year!!! :angel: [/COLOR]