OtakuBoards

ssj2 vegeta during cell games ?????

ssj4Vegeta

but you forget that goku and gohan had to train in ssj in order to be able to go to ssj2. bejita had the rage, but not the ability, kinda like goku reaching ssj b4 him, even tho bejita was more powerful. :whoops:

[COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Ah..hell why does everybody keep thinking that Vegita-sama went SSj2 during the Cell Games? He turns two during the Babidi saga..He only pumps himself up in the Cell Games..!![/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Ah..hell why does everybody keep thinking that Vegita-sama went SSj2 during the Cell Games? He turns two during the Babidi saga..He only pumps himself up in the Cell Games..!![/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Calm down man, no one said anything about Vegita-sama being SSJ2 during the cell games. The point of this topic is either that he should have, or why he couldn't.

Vegeta was strong, though he still did not have the will to go SSJ2, ive noticed that whenever Vegeta has gone up another SSJ notch, it would be because he no longer cared to be stronger...the first time he had become SSJ2 was when he became Majin Vegeta...now...is it just me or do people like possesing Vegeta for some reason...is he a magnet? :D

(Majin Vegeta, Bebi Vegeta)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]kinda like goku reaching ssj b4 him, even tho bejita was more powerful. :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Uhmm, just to point out your mistake here, Vegita was not more powerful then Goku during the Frieza saga, Goku was levels above Vegita, and then the rage sent him SSJ4. Actually, I don't think there ever is a point in DBZ after Vegita and Goku meet that Vegita is stronger then Goku on his own. In the Vegita Saga Vegita is only stronger when he goes ape and in the Andriod saga, only when Goku is sick...[/color]

I'm sure it didn't matter bout your power-level to go to the next level. I agree with what Cruizr said, every time Vegeta gets more powerful it's cos he doesn't care bout becoming more powerful (well most times its cos he doesnt care). I also reckon its cos Vegeta wasn't fully good, so the death of his son didn't affect him as much as it could have.

When vegita went ssj2 he cared.. .. he let babadi take over him (or so he says) to get more powerful, he saw what babadi did for spokavich and yamu.. made them alot stronger then they normally where.. vegita wanted babadi to help him become stronger

thus..if he let him take over just so that he could be stronger (so he could try to be at the same level as goku.. so they could have an equil fight) he did infact care :)

erm...correct me if i'm wrong, which i probably am..but did vegeta know that future trunks was his son...like, didn't trunks choose not to tell him so as to not prevent his birth from ever happening? i don't know that part too well, so feel free to correct me

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]erm...correct me if i'm wrong, which i probably am..but did vegeta know that future trunks was his son...like, didn't trunks choose not to tell him so as to not prevent his birth from ever happening? i don't know that part too well, so feel free to correct me [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]Everyone knew who he was. I remember Piccolo spilling the beans while Trunks chased Vegeta to Dr. Gero's Lab. I don't know when or how Vegeta found out though...he thought to himself that Trunks was pretty fast because he was his son, but I don't remember anyone telling Vegeta before then that Trunks was indeed his son...so he might have just figured it out.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil Sephiroth [/i]
[B][COLOR=orangered]yea he told them all after he waas born because it wouldnt matter because it wouldnt change his history.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
This is the second time I have seen this today. Please, do not bring back old threads. Especailly those which have already been answered. Just change the posts you are viewing to "last day."