OtakuBoards

guess waht

MarkM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]Happy birthday 2 me
happy birthday 2 me
happy birthday to hot head
happy birthday to me

hehehehe im 12 yes im young but itz my birthday YAY:) :D :excited: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Well Happy Birthday to you then!!

And I'm sure 12 isn't that young. *holds up giant arrow pointing at self with almost 13 on it*[/color]:D :toothy:

[B]Happy birthday 2 me
happy birthday 2 me
happy birthday to hot head
happy birthday to me

hehehehe im 12 yes im young but itz my birthday YAY:) :D :excited: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm 12,and my b-days in august,school started on my b-day,I'm younger then mopst people in the 7th grade-my grade

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

I'm 12,and my b-days in august,school started on my b-day,I'm younger then mopst people in the 7th grade-my grade [/B][/QUOTE]

I know how you feel, my birthday's in August too.

And is it just me, or does 7th grade really suck? That was just about the worst year for me; I hoped the Y2K thing would've happened so I wouldn't have to go back. Yeesh...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

I'm 12,and my b-days in august,school started on my b-day,I'm younger then mopst people in the 7th grade-my grade [/B][/QUOTE]

oh that stinks:bawl: i had a spanish test today:bawl: :bawl: but my friends decrated my lockerso it was all good:toothy: :toothy: :toothy:

[B]

oh that stinks:bawl: i had a spanish test today:bawl: :bawl: but my friends decrated my lockerso it was all good:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You had a test on your birthday? That's horrible![/color]

Happy Birthday, hot head! :D I hope you had lots of fun, and enjoyed today! :)

*snaps her fingers, and a huge banner with the words "Happy Birthday" written across it, appears* *snaps her fingers again* *confetti sprays wildly about the room* *smiles* My work here is done... *disappears*

[COLOR=skyblue] Happy Birthday! [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

I know how you feel, my birthday's in August too.

And is it just me, or does 7th grade really suck? That was just about the worst year for me; I hoped the Y2K thing would've happened so I wouldn't have to go back. Yeesh... [/B][/QUOTE] No, it's not you, it really does suck. :(