MarkM Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Happy birthday 2 me happy birthday 2 me happy birthday to hot head happy birthday to me hehehehe im 12 yes im young but itz my birthday YAY:) :D :excited: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol:
Pastbyer Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B]Happy birthday 2 me happy birthday 2 me happy birthday to hot head happy birthday to me hehehehe im 12 yes im young but itz my birthday YAY:) :D :excited: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Well Happy Birthday to you then!! And I'm sure 12 isn't that young. *holds up giant arrow pointing at self with almost 13 on it*[/color]:D :toothy:
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Well Happy Birthday!!! :) What prezzies did ya get?
stardust Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B]Happy birthday 2 me happy birthday 2 me happy birthday to hot head happy birthday to me hehehehe im 12 yes im young but itz my birthday YAY:) :D :excited: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm 12,and my b-days in august,school started on my b-day,I'm younger then mopst people in the 7th grade-my grade
PiroMunkie Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [SIZE=1]Woohoo! Happy Brithday and all that jazz... Hrmmm.... speaking of birthdays.. mine's in.. 1 week and 6 days I do believe :p[/SIZE]
Char! Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] I'm 12,and my b-days in august,school started on my b-day,I'm younger then mopst people in the 7th grade-my grade [/B][/QUOTE] I know how you feel, my birthday's in August too. And is it just me, or does 7th grade really suck? That was just about the worst year for me; I hoped the Y2K thing would've happened so I wouldn't have to go back. Yeesh...
Delian Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Hey Happy Birthday....You're one year away from becoming a teenager..so just enjoy being a kid for now...Hope you got lots of great gifts:D Lots-A-Luv
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Well, no point in complaining since my b-day is also in August. Man, am I old. I'm 16 and I'm the oldest out of my friends.
MarkM Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] I'm 12,and my b-days in august,school started on my b-day,I'm younger then mopst people in the 7th grade-my grade [/B][/QUOTE] oh that stinks:bawl: i had a spanish test today:bawl: :bawl: but my friends decrated my lockerso it was all good:toothy: :toothy: :toothy:
Pastbyer Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B] oh that stinks:bawl: i had a spanish test today:bawl: :bawl: but my friends decrated my lockerso it was all good:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]You had a test on your birthday? That's horrible![/color]
Avalon Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 happy b'day man! why i remembered when i turned 12...come to think of it, i'm quite happy I'm 16 and over with the pre-teen blues! well anyhoo, happy b'day 2 u!:cool:
Biida Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Happy Birthday, hot head! :D I hope you had lots of fun, and enjoyed today! :) *snaps her fingers, and a huge banner with the words "Happy Birthday" written across it, appears* *snaps her fingers again* *confetti sprays wildly about the room* *smiles* My work here is done... *disappears* [COLOR=skyblue] Happy Birthday! [/COLOR]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Yay happy b-day hot head tis also 12 but i can live with my b-days the super bowl:)
Warlock Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Happy Birthday HotHead! I hope it was a good one too. I've still got a few months until my birhtday..*sigh*...
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Happy birthday & happy new year lol :D Well um u spelled what wrong lol
Silo Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B] I know how you feel, my birthday's in August too. And is it just me, or does 7th grade really suck? That was just about the worst year for me; I hoped the Y2K thing would've happened so I wouldn't have to go back. Yeesh... [/B][/QUOTE] No, it's not you, it really does suck. :(
Recommended Posts