OtakuBoards

Does this bug you about db in general?

Darkness

I was watching db the other day, and something really bugged me. ChiChi seems to be the only who ages. I know the z warriors spend most of their time dead, but how does this explain Bulma? It just caught my attention, and I felt like bringing it up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]I was watching db the other day, and something really bugged me. ChiChi seems to be the only who ages. I know the z warriors spend most of their time dead, but how does this explain Bulma? It just caught my attention, and I felt like bringing it up. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, as for the Saiya-jins and demi-SJ's, they have better longevity as it is because of their Saiya-jin bloodline. As for a Bulma, she does age. It just isn't very apparent, likely because she is suppose to be wearing make-up and the like.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Well, as for the Saiya-jins and demi-SJ's, they have better longevity as it is because of their Saiya-jin bloodline. As for a Bulma, she does age. It just isn't very apparent, likely because she is suppose to be wearing make-up and the like.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Justin and also the way ChiChi has her hair, in that bun, makes her look older because in GT, her hair is short and she has a bane, thus making her look younger.;)

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]everyone ages, just watch db gt, kuririn has a moustache and weird hairdo, mr satan is bald-ish, bibi looks even older, bulma shows signs of age too, even vegita-sama! though he looks much younger when he shave's his moustache off.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes! I like so agree with you! He looks real old with that moustache, and he shaves it off and he looks younger again. I just hate it that he has to die and the whole series ends, and all the good characters are gone. Even though he showed signs of aging, he still looks hot to me, and he has proably cheated on Bulma a couple of times.:naughty: He just looks good no matter what.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naked_Gohan [/i]
[B]:butthead: im naked?....................... well chi chi does age fast... and Bulma is like old yet she isnt........ so really im just confused [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green][size=4][b]OK dude that was just nasty i didn't want to know that.:therock: I don't understand u u've just confused me :confused:[/b][/size][/color]

You guys are all concentrating on all the older people aging... but the most obvious sign on aging are the kids!

Gohan ages throughout the series (I mean, you can tell the difference in his age from Saiyan Sage thru Android sage) not even the most obvious seven year aging he goes through. And the kids, Trunks and Goten as well... so to say that ChiChi is the only one who ages can't tell the forest from the trees.

[COLOR=limegreen][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Hmph..Just realized that..but then again i never notice nothing...Poor Poor Herman...[/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR]