Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Report Cards!


Recommended Posts

Posted
:( O.k. here's the deal, yesterday i just got my report card and the results.....well, let's just that the weren't as bright as people would expect them,because usually I'd get A's, B's, C's and maybe just 1 or 2 D's but this time I got not one but two F's and I have'nt showed my mom yet......WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!:( :worried:
Posted
show it to her. the quicker u show her, the quicker the punishment will be over.
Posted
[COLOR=red]Fire....

enough said [/COLOR]
Posted
ha I had this problem yesterday :o reports and GCSE grades :eek:

I'm very capable of getting all A's B's and C's...with at least 2 A*'s in there (...and you'll find out why I'm not really bragging...) but I gave up on school 3 years ago and although I keep good enough results to stay in the top class for everything (except maths..I second group where you can only get B highest) I just can't be bothered at all with it. If I reach all of my targets..which in most cases just means I actually have to bother revising a little coz my predicted grade is the same or 1 below..then I will have 2 A*'s..2 A's..1 B..1 D and all the rest C's. It's all passes...infact I already have a C grade pass in my GCSE's for english wich we took early and thankfully get to take again in April....but C is an average person pass and all my teachers are yelling at me because if I'd tried these last few years then C would be my lowest and the rest would be mainly B's with alot more A's in there.

All I can say...don't give up on school when you find most of the subjects easy...coz when you start to slack and have days off (I've been 98 days out of 144 so far) then things slip by you that you should really remember...

And I suggest doing what I did. Handing your mum your report when she's had about 1 1/2 hours in from work, then sort of dissapearing into your room or a back room and listen to music and make out your busy doing something :blush:
Posted
Same thing with my mom asked where it was i lied and said all a's then my dad says WHY IS A PIECE OF PAPER IN THE FIRE PLACE? and they never had proof it was my report card so they forgot about it but don't do what I did i had to wait ti'll 2 am to do it:toothy: :D
Posted
well go jay jk jk jk ummm show her and try to tell her how you are gonna get the grades up and soon. and if i were u i'd stay away from the computer or else she might think to take it away
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gojay [/i]
[B]:( O.k. here's the deal, yesterday i just got my report card and the results.....well, let's just that the weren't as bright as people would expect them,because usually I'd get A's, B's, C's and maybe just 1 or 2 D's but this time I got not one but two F's and I have'nt showed my mom yet......WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!:( :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

See Gojay, that's what you get!! I told you I'll tutor you in Algebra but no!!! And plus one of those F's you got because we used to skip class a lot!!
Posted
Well you are gonna have to show it to her sometime.... You got F's... you obviously didn't do whatever you were supposed to do to get A's and there's no going back..

Learn from it.... Failing is no one's fault but your own and there's nothing you can do but show your mother or father and take the punishment.
Posted
What I did (even tho I never got bad grades, mostly A's and a B in tossed in there once in a while) is just see if she would ask about it. If she wouldn't...I wouldn't bring it up.
Guest FoulZWash
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]just see if she would ask about it. If she wouldn't...I wouldn't bring it up. [/B][/QUOTE]

dat's wat i'm sayin! heh, stop bein' a wuss, gojay... Just Deny Til Ya Die... dat's my motto! lol.. it got me through a lotta ****.. "I ever smoked! I never drank! I never had sex!" Yea, ok.. so maybe the drinkin' was a lie...

aiite... I be geese, so i'ma say peace!
Posted
[SIZE=3]Show her if you die i'll come top your funeral..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gojay [/i]
[B]:( O.k. here's the deal, yesterday i just got my report card and the results.....well, let's just that the weren't as bright as people would expect them,because usually I'd get A's, B's, C's and maybe just 1 or 2 D's but this time I got not one but two F's and I have'nt showed my mom yet......WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!:( :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

OK OK... Deus has a plan... type up a letter to go with the report card to say that the grade system has been reversed, therefore F=good. If you do better next time type up another letter to say that they prefer the old system so they switched back!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]Show her if you die i'll come to your funeral..[/B][/QUOTE]

.....I'm gettin' worried about you, man....
Posted
I feel ya man, we get our report cards soon, and I already know what I have, Usually I am an ABC student but 8th grade is really tough, I dont know why. I have a D in math...( which is pissing me off because math is my best subject.....) a D in Spanish..( I hate spanish anyways.....) and my science teacher said ill be lucky if I pull a C....... Social studies ill probably get a B in....(which is my worst subject....) But with my luck ill probably get a C, english i might get a B, I havent gotten an A yet, but I get A's in all my special art classes.......lol.... I dont know what to do either, I told my mom Im expecting all B's!
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]Well i'm going to tell you the good old not used and called stupid way. Honesty.

If you tell your mother the truth instead of trying to hide it from her even though you might get into trouble and get grounded or something you'll be on her good side for coming clean before it hits you in the face.[/b][/size]
Posted
College is great. You don't have to tell your parents what your grades are. My home state is Oregon, and i'm at harvard, so i just say my phone is dead, my e-mail is under rennovation, and the postage to home is too expensive.:devil:
Posted
Well im grounded for my grades after showing my parents and im not dead so no one has to look at my grave...yet I really didn't get in [I]that much trouble[/I] but all i can't do is everything except the internet *sigh* 7th grade is so freakin hard but 8th grade wants me dead next year
Posted
[SIZE=1]Just show it to her! Once you show it the punishment will be over earlyer, like Son Goten said! [/SIZE]



[SIZE=1]If you get grounded from the computer for two days you get grounded from the computer for two days, not a big deal. You see what I mean![/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...