Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]
btw Deus_Ex_Machina.. encase you didn't know.. i believe there is a rule about sig size, cant be longer then 15 lines, so trim trim trim ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

whatwhatwhat? rule? ok... I go to trim my... *counts line in sig*... WHAT??? [i]26[/i] line sig...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Nothing!!!AH hahahaha!*hugs Voodoo*Dun worry Voodoo-chan,you'll find somebody.:)I figure I will find someone,sooner or later...Definately Later.:)Hopefully not in High School cause I am going to have to take advanced classes *sighs*:eek: :nervous:But the I think I am going to stop valentines thngs...I might get some and give them to my friends but they don't reall give v-cards nemore..soo i dunno
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]OMG...:laugh: :laugh: You guys are crazy....
And some are a bit insane but I don't want to say any names...NAVI...:worried:
But the rest of you are pretty normal...and I wanna say I hope you all have a good day even f there isn't that special one you can spend it with...b/c you won't truly be alone :smirk:
Cuz instead of a V-day celebation with my B/F it'll be Valentine Weekend...YYYAAAYYYY.. :blush: ...oops sorry for all that..[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Send her some little Valentine's cards with the Powerpuff Girls on them :D That's be sweet!

AND HEY AT LEAST YOU HAVE GIRLFRIEND! I DON'T HAVE A B/F AND I DON'T THINK I LIKE BEING SINGLE VERY WELL!!!!
At least I get to go to prom with the guy I like, even though I don't guess he likes me like I like him...*sighs*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Did I say we were going out????? We aren't, but there is this little person called Cupid, he can be good, but when distance is a problem, it sucks royal monkey balls. :flaming:
hmmmmm. I wonder what words i should use in the next poem I write her. I would post the one I wrote her with the first letter, but I forgot all the words to it, and its in her hands now.

:bawl: :bawl: I got a calling card the other day, but i called and she was walking out the door:(

I am calling her again today though.:love: :wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Wow...Valentine's only about 3 weeks away...And I thought it was on Feb 28!:whoops:
Well, at least I can say that I became wizer today... [/B][/QUOTE]

HEY, YEAH! Thanks for pointing that out. I was like "Yeah, 5 more weeks to find me a Valentine!"
Wait, now my chances are slimmer. Damn...

Wait, doesn't something important happen on Feb 28th?
Posted
Do to a recent change in events there could be a chance that I may have a G/F on Valenties. Please please please let me be taken on Valentines day!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Well, I hope you are taken. its always more fun that way.....

**goes off and cries**:bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

There, there...

I'll buy you a box of chocolates, and you can pretend it's from a girl! Then everyone's happy...except me...

:bawl: :bawl:

Who's gonna buy me chocolates?

:bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]Do to a recent change in events there could be a chance that I may have a G/F on Valenties. Please please please let me be taken on Valentines day! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Same here... odd, odd indeed... [/COLOR]
Posted
Hey, how about y'all post what you would want for V-day.... doesn't matter if you get it or not..... heck, if it's something you can buy, go get it for yourself! ^_^

Anyway, I've kinda been thinking about it, and I realized something: If my kinda/sorta bf gets me red roses, I'm going to feel disappointed. I don't know why! Wait, let me analyze this.... I think it's because it's so common, like it wouldn't be a big deal. Red roses are like, the stereotype of V-day. And now, to all of you guys who are thinking 'that picky witch!', let me defend myself by saying yes, I am picky, but not unreasonably. Okay, me and my b/f have been dating for over 4 months (by V-day it'll be close to five), and hopefully he would know me a little better than most other guys. I'll even come out and say it if he doesn't ask, to save trouble. But I want white or pink roses. They're still roses, but they're less common, and prettier to me, and it's not like it'd be painstaking to get a different color, would it? Anyway, I guess my point is I would be so happy if that little extra thought is put into what I get (if I get anything..... which I better 'cause I'm going to get him something...... don't know what yet.... -.-)

So guys, help me out: what do guys want for V-day? (and save the 'action' comments)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]All I want is someone to be with. (Crosses fingers) [/B][/QUOTE]
Welcome to the club!;)

[SIZE=1]Damm friendship zone...[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the person i likes x-boyfriends bought her 25 red roses and 25 white roses..............ive bought her 1 red saying to the person i love and one white saying to my best friend.........i cant compete :(
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
oh, but i have bought her some really cool candles '........' ok ..still cant compete, my whole romantic-ness has been sucked out of me by my old gfs.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]oh, but i have bought her some really cool candles '........' ok ..still cant compete, my whole romantic-ness has been sucked out of me by my old gfs. [/B][/QUOTE]
Cheer up, it's not the quality that count, it's the thought.
Posted
[size=3][color=red]i'm sitting by my lonely self[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][size=3][color=red]i'm sitting by my lonely self[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
You're not the only one:bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
You're not the only one:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Face it guys, we're just a bunch of lovely losers :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Face it guys, we're just a bunch of lovely losers :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
True, lovely losers:laugh: :laugh:
I'll probably visit the board to make me feel less lonely, while my brother going somewhere with his gals.
Posted
Honestly anna, it depeds on the guy. Me, all I want is the Love of my life to be with me. That wont happen though. Because my life is a living hell without her, and it forever will be until we are together again.

But about what guys want for V-Day, its complicated. It honestly al depends on the emotions and seriousness of the relationship that we are in. Just make sure he knows you care.
Posted
cheer up voodoo - i personally would prefer the single rose, you see, i have this little pollen allergy - it's not bad, but it does get on my nerves

and vegitto, that's the way i feel too. silly me - i prefer the sentiments over the gifts ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]
So guys, help me out: what do guys want for V-day? (and save the 'action' comments) [/B][/QUOTE]

Does he like Music?
Games?
Books?
Maybe a gift certificit(sp?) and a card saying how much you love him...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...