OtakuBoards

What are you doing for V-Day!!!!!!

Hinata

[COLOR=blue]I'm doing this early just because I'm bored and I'm nosey :D .....so please forgive me!!!! And if you don't I'll :cussing:.....

[COLOR=red]But as everyone knows it's about that time when :love: is in the air *sighs*...so I wanted to know what are you planning to do for Valentine's Day.....
I personally am planning a nice romantic dinner with my b/f followed by some good old fashion.....OOOOOOPPPSSS.... :blush: ...TMI(too much info)
But for real I just wanna have a nice romantic time with him.... :love2: :heart:

But what about you all what do you wanna do for V-day....or are you gonna procrastinate....and then ruin everything....You should know better!!! :lecture: [/COLOR][/COLOR]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'm going to drink myself into oblivion and pretend I'm not alive :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

awww poor BG :( It's a shame you cannot find someone... you are nice, pretty, and everything... if I were straight... lol

Anyway, I'll probably be spending whatever amount of time I can with me boyfriend... or something... I'm not exactly sure yet... this is the first Valentines I've had someone... 0-0;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'm going to drink myself into oblivion and pretend I'm not alive :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don' need no special occasion to do that.... watch....

:alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol: ....

:shifty: :shifty: .... :drunk: :drunk:

Deus is dead.....

[i]Back to your regular topic[/i]
I have nothing planned. I have no reason to have anything planned at the moment.

Unfortuanatley for Krillen, 18 divorced me.......:(

Hahahaha..........

Well....I dont have a girl friend right now, I hope to have one soon. But if I dont ill still slip some presents to my friends( girls ).

Why dont we have an online V-day???lolololol

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Well first I would start the day by waiting by my G/F's door till she walks up and than when she doe's give her two dozen roses. Take her to a nice breakfest, spend the day together buying her things than later go to a romatic forgein movie and than have a candle light dinner with her.........But that is if I was seventeen and had that much money and actually HAd a G/F. Which I don.t ( I know I know, :bawl: for me) I'll just make my mom a card and destroy my brain on this cursed piece of technoilgy (PC).[/size][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Don't know! I might spend more time with my girlfriend! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Aren't you only like 8 years-old?
Ike whats 'dis world coming to?? [/COLOR] :drunk:

Guest Voodookanaka
..............:(....................

im going to be 30,000 feet up in the air, and the only person i want to woo still doesnt care, not that i could try neway.
THIS ISNT ME!!!!!!! gaaaaahhhhhh....................:(

[color=crimson]I have no clue what I'm doing for Valentine's Day. My b-f will prolly inform me of what we are doing. He usually does. I better get something good this year too...;) I got a dozen white roses last year from a guy other than my boyfriend, so he better top that! Heh-heh! :smooch: [/color]

hmm...my current plan

now see,my school sells crush cans (cans of orange crush soda),and they give it to your crush,u write their name,your name,and they get this pink slip,and at lunch on the 14 they show it to sum1 and they get a can of orange crush

so,I'm gonna give 1 to logan,yes,every1 will be on my case about it,I don't care

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I don't think I've ever had a b/f for Valentine's day so I don't care. But I have Piro Honey and he better not forget about me! *grins evilly*[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I would never forget about you! :D In fact I was waiting for you to post here so I could ask you to be my valentine :) So how about it? Will you be my valentine Asuka?;)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I would never forget about you! :D In fact I was waiting for you to post here so I could ask you to be my valentine :) So how about it? Will you be my valentine Asuka?;)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]*starts to cry* That was the SWEETEST thing, Piro Honey! Yes, of course, I'll be your Valentine. *grins*[/color]