Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]I'm doing this early just because I'm bored and I'm nosey :D .....so please forgive me!!!! And if you don't I'll :cussing:.....

[COLOR=red]But as everyone knows it's about that time when :love: is in the air *sighs*...so I wanted to know what are you planning to do for Valentine's Day.....
I personally am planning a nice romantic dinner with my b/f followed by some good old fashion.....OOOOOOPPPSSS.... :blush: ...TMI(too much info)
But for real I just wanna have a nice romantic time with him.... :love2: :heart:

But what about you all what do you wanna do for V-day....or are you gonna procrastinate....and then ruin everything....You should know better!!! :lecture: [/COLOR][/COLOR]
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'm going to drink myself into oblivion and pretend I'm not alive :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

awww poor BG :( It's a shame you cannot find someone... you are nice, pretty, and everything... if I were straight... lol

Anyway, I'll probably be spending whatever amount of time I can with me boyfriend... or something... I'm not exactly sure yet... this is the first Valentines I've had someone... 0-0;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'm going to drink myself into oblivion and pretend I'm not alive :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don' need no special occasion to do that.... watch....

:alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol: ....

:shifty: :shifty: .... :drunk: :drunk:

Deus is dead.....

[i]Back to your regular topic[/i]
I have nothing planned. I have no reason to have anything planned at the moment.
Posted
Unfortuanatley for Krillen, 18 divorced me.......:(



Hahahaha..........

Well....I dont have a girl friend right now, I hope to have one soon. But if I dont ill still slip some presents to my friends( girls ).

Why dont we have an online V-day???lolololol
Posted
well.. i need to spend some more time with my girlfriend..


btw Deus_Ex_Machina.. encase you didn't know.. i believe there is a rule about sig size, cant be longer then 15 lines, so trim trim trim ^^
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]Well first I would start the day by waiting by my G/F's door till she walks up and than when she doe's give her two dozen roses. Take her to a nice breakfest, spend the day together buying her things than later go to a romatic forgein movie and than have a candle light dinner with her.........But that is if I was seventeen and had that much money and actually HAd a G/F. Which I don.t ( I know I know, :bawl: for me) I'll just make my mom a card and destroy my brain on this cursed piece of technoilgy (PC).[/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Don't know! I might spend more time with my girlfriend! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Aren't you only like 8 years-old?
Ike whats 'dis world coming to?? [/COLOR] :drunk:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
..............:(....................

im going to be 30,000 feet up in the air, and the only person i want to woo still doesnt care, not that i could try neway.
THIS ISNT ME!!!!!!! gaaaaahhhhhh....................:(
Posted
Me, I'll be celebrating Anti-Valentine's Day, drinking and cussing about my ex and wishing I had a man!!! Oh how I detest this day!!! It just makes me think how I've been dumped so many times!!!:bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[color=crimson]I have no clue what I'm doing for Valentine's Day. My b-f will prolly inform me of what we are doing. He usually does. I better get something good this year too...;) I got a dozen white roses last year from a guy other than my boyfriend, so he better top that! Heh-heh! :smooch: [/color]
Posted
hmm...my current plan

now see,my school sells crush cans (cans of orange crush soda),and they give it to your crush,u write their name,your name,and they get this pink slip,and at lunch on the 14 they show it to sum1 and they get a can of orange crush

so,I'm gonna give 1 to logan,yes,every1 will be on my case about it,I don't care
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]I'll be doing $#!t for 14yrs in a row. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ahh, I'll be doing the same...only my streak has been going for 17 years, rather than 14 ;)[/color]
Posted
Ah, nothing...
At the school I go to, you don't meet many girls...

A real darn shame...

Though I was once married to 3 girls and one guy on the same night!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I don't think I've ever had a b/f for Valentine's day so I don't care. But I have Piro Honey and he better not forget about me! *grins evilly*[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I would never forget about you! :D In fact I was waiting for you to post here so I could ask you to be my valentine :) So how about it? Will you be my valentine Asuka?;)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I would never forget about you! :D In fact I was waiting for you to post here so I could ask you to be my valentine :) So how about it? Will you be my valentine Asuka?;)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]*starts to cry* That was the SWEETEST thing, Piro Honey! Yes, of course, I'll be your Valentine. *grins*[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...