OtakuBoards

What are you doing for V-Day!!!!!!

Hinata

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... don't know.. wat I will be doing.... I am with someone.... but its only... an itnernet relationship....:) I don't think I will be doing anything..... I don't think my b/f would do anything either... he doesnt seem like the romantic type I suppose..... but at least.. this year.. I know someone cares about me...^_^ and I care about him too....

Valentines Day...hmm...Well I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, don't know if I get one by the 14th...It falls on a Thursday here, so i'll be at work.....I'll probably get something from someone, considering I draw a lot of unwanted attention from a lot of guys there...(trust me, not good thing!!!)

But like I said no boyfriend, no plans...;) :D But i'm still smilin' like always...It really doesn't bother me too much

On a Thursday eh? I'll be at school getting puerile lessons. I hope it rains so I that when I wait for the bus Im completely soaked, then I can give people long glares and have my friends take pictures of that. Perfect.

Or maybe I'll buy a box of those disgusting, chalky, valentine's heart candies and shove the entire contents of the box into my mouth. Then I'll chew them until they're nice and moist, and pretend that Im vomiting. They can take a picture of that also. It'll be entitled "Saint Valentine was a goat and this is what goats eat"

I like propaganda,
Navi

I think I'll just stay home with my G/F for valentines day...we kinda percieve it as an excuse for having that boost of love energy that should happen every single day...but since her parents are giving her some extra freedom on that day...why not take advantage of that to get a little closer.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( no one to spend it with i have no one so i will be posting here or uhh sleeping the lonely day away or just sitting around playing my monster rancer battle cards episode 2 for ps cause i have nothing else to do

*sigh* its a pitty theres no one around to care i dont even get valentines no one cares enough to give me any

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]On a Thursday eh? I'll be at school getting puerile lessons. I hope it rains so I that when I wait for the bus Im completely soaked, then I can give people long glares and have my friends take pictures of that. Perfect.

Or maybe I'll buy a box of those disgusting, chalky, valentine's heart candies and shove the entire contents of the box into my mouth. Then I'll chew them until they're nice and moist, and pretend that Im vomiting. They can take a picture of that also. It'll be entitled "Saint Valentine was a goat and this is what goats eat"

I like propaganda,
Navi [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]IS it just me, or does that sound totally hilarious to a sane person? [/COLOR] :blulaugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah I mean at school! Like at recess![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I was just amazed about the fact of an 8-year-old having a g/f -.-" [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Ahh, I'll be doing the same...only my streak has been going for 17 years, rather than 14 ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Although I have a feeling that my streak will be that long or even longer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]

Well same here and for 14 years too,but it's cool i'll buy myself a chocalate box candy and get to eat the whole thing myself.:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

YES and we can send oursleves Valentines!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Ahh, I'll be doing the same...only my streak has been going for 17 years, rather than 14 ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]i got you beat...21 years in a row...I have never been dating a girl during valentines day...I was close once but we broke up during the month of febuary.

But to awnser the question, I will probably get dragged to a bar by one of my friends and his girlfriend. They'll bring out some girl that has a crush on me (yes, there are poor girls that like me, strange isn't it) and I will drink myself under the table to ease the pain of being with someone I don't really want to, and then I will reflect on one of the several cool girls that I let go (cause I'm a moron) and the depression will sink in and I will drink more and then I'll wake up the next morning with a hangover and swear that I won't drink again for awhile...c'est la vi...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]i got you beat...21 years in a row...I have never been dating a girl during valentines day...I was close once but we broke up during the month of febuary.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well your record equals mine....O.K that kinda sounds so pathetic:therock: :drunk:

Oh well...At least i'm not alone:smirk:

Guest Voodookanaka
only once have i been given a valentine, when i was in last year of school in the middle of class two girls walked in red me a poem and then the girl that liked me gave me her last rolo.........i laughed:) :( i feel so bad looking back.........:( and now .......:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I dont need neone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... i know she likes me.......i know it........but......i dont know.........shes with him...and hes an *******.....and she knows that......but......its complicated, and im gonna go cry. :bawl: :bawl:

Well, if something catastrophic happens b/w now and Feb 14, I will also have a 17 year streak of being singel on V-day. However, *knocks on wood* this year might be different.........

And I dun know what I'll (we'll?) do, who knows. It's still a ways away, so I'll just let things play themselves out. ^_^

This will sound very stupid, and lame, too, but...what's the point of Valentines Day? I mean, you exchange gifts, maybe go out to dinner or something, and that's it. It's kind of a weird holiday. I mean, in grade school, everyone gives those little v-day cards. After that, anything rarely happens to make it significant. Most of the time, it's just another day. But still, everyone makes a big deal about Valnetines day. WHY?! ^^;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]This will sound very stupid, and lame, too, but...what's the point of Valentines Day? I mean, you exchange gifts, maybe go out to dinner or something, and that's it. It's kind of a weird holiday. I mean, in grade school, everyone gives those little v-day cards. After that, anything rarely happens to make it significant. Most of the time, it's just another day. But still, everyone makes a big deal about Valnetines day. WHY?! ^^; [/B][/QUOTE]

Why do people make a big deal about Christmas? Because it's a holiday to spend with family.
Valentine's the same thing, but it's targeted mostly to friends and loved ones.

[color=crimson]I like Valentine's Day back in Elementary school where you passed around those little cards to EVERY SINGLE person in your class, so everyone got something and you didn't feel left out because your friends never got more than you. Now you have to sit and watch all your friends get gifts and it's disheartening. But I still like to give out those little cards to my close friends..I have Star Wars ones...OH MY GOSH, I bet I could get some of LOTR...Whoo-HOO! [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Its more like what i WISH I was doing on V-Day. damn being so far from my loved one. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Send her some little Valentine's cards with the Powerpuff Girls on them :D That's be sweet!

AND HEY AT LEAST YOU HAVE GIRLFRIEND! I DON'T HAVE A B/F AND I DON'T THINK I LIKE BEING SINGLE VERY WELL!!!!
At least I get to go to prom with the guy I like, even though I don't guess he likes me like I like him...*sighs*[/color]