OtakuBoards

What are you doing for V-Day!!!!!!

Hinata

lol...And they say people are most depressed in christmas :laugh:.I have a would-be g/f...If it was ok to have g/f s :bawl: .I wanna get her(and her best friend) a necklece(heart shaped) and i like her SOOO much!But my parents would ask why I need a girls neck lace and probably make fun of me forever...And they wouldn't let me get it...:bawl:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]lol...And they say people are most depressed in christmas :laugh:.I have a would-be g/f...If it was ok to have g/f s :bawl: .I wanna get her(and her best friend) a necklece(heart shaped) and i like her SOOO much!But my parents would ask why I need a girls neck lace and probably make fun of me forever...And they wouldn't let me get it...:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

O.K first of all, why wouldn't it be O.K to have a girlfriend...it's not O.K to have multiple girlfriends but it is O.K to have a girlfriend...Just get her (not her friend) a necklace. Don't worry about what your parents will say...;) :)

Anywho...good luck:D

for V-day...I think I will take my g/f...and go kill a few people, then eat them...nice romantic dinnner...then maybe ummm *sweatdrop* better return to the drawing board err saying to much o.O;;;...this would be the first time in 16 years I have had a g/f...on any holiday...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

O.K first of all, why wouldn't it be O.K to have a girlfriend...it's not O.K to have multiple girlfriends but it is O.K to have a girlfriend...Just get her (not her friend) a necklace. Don't worry about what your parents will say...;) :)

Anywho...good luck:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Silly ME!Its not ok to have girlfreind where [B]I[/B] live...and she's not even like a real g/f of mine...were friends(so is her best friend)
...GOD!Multiple girlfriends???I don't post much but i'm not a twotimer! :eek:

[B]
...Its not ok to have girlfriend where [B]I[/B] live...[/B][/QUOTE]

Why not? Having [B]1[/B] is legal, socially acceptable, morally right, and that other stuff. And remember, don't care what others say, care what you heart says.

[B]
Silly ME!Its not ok to have girlfreind where [B]I[/B] live...and she's not even like a real g/f of mine...were friends(so is her best friend)
...GOD!Multiple girlfriends???I don't post much but i'm not a twotimer! :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Where do you live???? I know some countries have social restrictions.

Does this girl know how you feel? If she feels the same way, then get her that damn necklace, stuff your parents or anyone else think (unless you don't have any money, then you should be nice to them and tell a little white lie);)...and like I said before, don't get her friend a necklace...

I understand the position that you and this girl are in, but if you truly like her, then what's the harm in getting her a little something to show that you care??? Nobody needs to know. It would just be between you and her...:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Well, it would be good for other ppl to know, unless he is ashamed of it, and if thats so, then something is wrong with him. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it is good for other people to know....But in some countries, relationships (more than friends), outside engagement or marriage is frowned upon...not socially acceptable...Not ever country is as open-minded as where you or I live.:)

what am i doing for V day
what am I doing for V day
What Am I Doing For V Day

WHAT AM I DOING

I STILL DONT KNOW NO ONE CARES EITHER ITS NO FAIR

no one is around here in my town to talk to so i will probably be here (like i said before) I LIVE ON THE BOARDS

Delain is right...you don't get married except to your father's freind's daughter or someone your dad knows,(not a g/f from school)+her friend got me a gift too,and I'm close to both of them...I feel like it would be meanish not to get her something.

I'll mostly likely demand hugs from all the cute boys at school (and if they refuse, I will hit them with a...book! Yes, I will hit them with a book until they do.:devil: What? It's 'tough love' or whatever.) After school I'll steal candy from my sister, because she still goes to grade school and still gives out the little cards with candy taped to them. Then come here and mope, 'cause no one wuvs me!

Sounds like a plan to me!:D

[B]Delain is right...you don't get married except to your father's freind's daughter or someone your dad knows,(not a g/f from school)+her friend got me a gift too,and I'm close to both of them...I feel like it would be meanish not to get her something. [/B][/QUOTE]

As the phrase goes,
"Just follow your heart"

Only you yourself know what's best to do. You know the circumstances, the situations, so rely on your own judgement. Many people on the Boards would be glad to help you in any way they could, but they wouldn't know how, due to your situation.

However, if explained a little more, we could lend a few suggestions, or at least I would

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]there is always a person that ;loves you renee, .......:blush: [/B][/QUOTE]you know IT! but for that you must pay... j/k! hahahaha!!! i will only use the tazer when i get mad.... muwahahahaha *shoves Smokey Joe off and hugs Renee* my job! :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]hopefully making hot, passionate, naked love to my boyfriend. yes, people, as of a week ago, i have a boyfriend. me, ms. anti-manogomy. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]What is it about us witches? I swear to thegods, we are way more open! sometimes, in LM's case, a little TOO open.. heh heh.. we also seem to all be senial as well... she is madly in love with Bejiita-san, I want to ravage Gohan... it's just something in our blood I guess...

but erm anywayssssssssssssssss..... back on topic...
(i only read to the third page srry)
1)TN.. why do i so doubt you've never had anyone on V-Day before? have you looked at a picture of yourself lately?
2)Navi... your just plain hilarious
3)Krillen.. you liar, you BETTER as HELL get Heather something!

Now then.. what am I doing for V-Day... four words... chocolate ice cream binge... i serious... i will be nothing but eating chocolate for the whole day.. and who knows.. maybe I'll even make a card for everyone here...

buuuuuuuuut... no b/f in life.. and I think this world sux b/c Spikey, at the age of 8 has a girlfriend, and I at the age of 13, do not have a boyfriend.. honestly, irony sux!

i dunno.. no b/f.. PROBABLY won't have anyone by the 14'th which is in 12 days... erm.. i'll sit on my *** and pray to god that Dragonfire gets his sorry a.ss back on these boards...

and then I'll binge on chocolate ice cream :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]the person i likes x-boyfriends bought her 25 red roses and 25 white roses..............ive bought her 1 red saying to the person i love and one white saying to my best friend.........i cant compete :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Are you serious? Someone bought me 25 reds and 25 whties?! O_O this Valentines day might be cool afterall!!

no.. jk... thats 50 roses Voodoo.. WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO WITH THEM ALL?!!!!!!!!!!

now.. if she got TWO roses.. they would fit perfectly into a cute little vase to sit atop ehr dresser.. especially if you add a pink one and oh my god i really need a boyfriend!! geeeeeez... i was taking a trip into my own wonderland there for a minute...

he's overdoing it.. and you.. your making it cute, simple, traditional... throw in a heart shaped box of candies and a pink rose.. then offer to take her out to do something fun.. like ice skating or something...she'll love that!

i can't believe im hooking up the [U]hottest[/U] guy on the boards with someone other than me... i'm rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid -_-[/COLOR]

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]Are you serious? Someone bought me 25 reds and 25 whties?! O_O this Valentines day might be cool afterall!!

no.. jk... thats 50 roses Voodoo.. WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO WITH THEM ALL?!!!!!!!!!!

now.. if she got TWO roses.. they would fit perfectly into a cute little vase to sit atop ehr dresser.. especially if you add a pink one and oh my god i really need a boyfriend!! geeeeeez... i was taking a trip into my own wonderland there for a minute...

he's overdoing it.. and you.. your making it cute, simple, traditional... throw in a heart shaped box of candies and a pink rose.. then offer to take her out to do something fun.. like ice skating or something...she'll love that!

i can't believe im hooking up the [U]hottest[/U] guy on the boards with someone other than me... i'm rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid -_-[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

dunno, dint ask :D thats nowt, her current bf bought her a bra top that says 'I love 'his name'' on or something daft.:rolleyes:

-.-;;
I'll be at school...
Then after school finishes... I'll be hugged and given lots of parents...
I am and feel so loved :D
oO;;
Actaully after school I'll stay at home wait for relatives to come over and give me my birthday presents :D

Yeah... -.-;;
My birdthday is on V Day so...

[B]

dunno, dint ask :D thats nowt, her current bf bought her a bra top that says 'I love 'his name'' on or something daft.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Erm.. are you SURE you want this girl that badly? I mean if she picked a guy who would buy her a bra that boosts his ego... something is wrong[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]OH WOW! Thanks honey! It's a bra... with... your name on it.. greeeeeeat..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Isn't it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Yeah THAT relationship will last long :rolleyes:

Voodoo honey.. have you LOOKED in a mirror lately? You are everything and mroe that a girl could want believe me.. I'M 13 AND IM HITTING ON YOU!!! YOUR LIKE 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!! but hey.. then you also gotta think.. the lovely LM thought you were a hottie too...

PLUS.. you have a great sense of humpor and personality... I don't know why she would pick this loser guy over you. Just be your sweet, charming self and ask her to coffee or something.. just ask her already.. whats the worst she can do? say no right? well then she didnt deserve you... if you'd show her what you show all of us on these boards, she'll be head over heels for you and she'll have to look at the bra to even rememeber what loser boy's name was. Go for it![/COLOR]

[B]

dunno, dint ask :D thats nowt, her current bf bought her a bra top that says 'I love 'his name'' on or something daft.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Erm.. are you SURE you want this girl that badly? :therock: I mean if she picked a guy who would buy her a bra that boosts his ego... something is wrong[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]OH WOW! Thanks honey! It's a bra... with... your name on it.. greeeeeeat..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Isn't it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Yeah THAT relationship will last long :rolleyes:

Voodoo honey.. have you LOOKED in a mirror lately? You are everything and mroe that a girl could want believe me.. then you also gotta think.. the lovely LM thought you were a hottie too... :p

PLUS.. you have a great sense of humpor and personality... I don't know why she would pick this loser guy over you.:nope: Just be your sweet, charming self and ask her to coffee or something.. just ask her already.. whats the worst she can do? say no right? well then she didnt deserve you...:cool: if you'd show her what you show all of us on these boards, she'll be completely in lurve with you :love2:and she'll have to look at the bra to even rememeber what loser boy's name was. Go for it![/COLOR]