OtakuBoards

Which Anime char do you look like?

Dragonballzman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I think if I [i]actually[/i] saw someone with hair like Goku's, I would run away screaming. It just wouldn't look right on a normal person.....But some anime guys (like Orphen!) don't have really wild hair, and it is possible to have hair like that....

I saw that commercial for the DBZ GBA game, and at the end the kid has SSJ hair like Goku's. It looks....really....freaky....

[color=royalblue]
Lol, yeah, I saw that, that was freaking scary. Anyway, it would be wierd to see people with some anime character's eyes. IE: Sailor moon's eyes...it would look freaky, the huge pupil's and iris's
[/color]

Yeah....but since it also changes colors maybe that means it's not the pupil....it's just a little circle.....Ed's eyes aren't as big as Yugi's. Lol The Orphen in your banner actually has normal-sized eyes. Amazing.....

[color=royalblue]
Yeah, but Yugi has a bigger head in the avatar! :p

Anyway, hmm...he does...I see what you mean, they change colors, so they must be Iris's, but they don't take the shape of Iris's...hmm..zat iz vewy vintewvesting.
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
Yeah, but Yugi has a bigger head in the avatar! :p

Anyway, hmm...he does...I see what you mean, they change colors, so they must be Iris's, but they don't take the shape of Iris's...hmm..zat iz vewy vintewvesting.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

O.o Nice spelling. lol

Yeah, Yugi's head is bigger, but he almost has DBZ eyes, except he has a pupil [i]and[/i] an iris. lol. You want big eyes? Tohru from Fruits Basket has HUGE eyes....they're really funny! But the guys' eyes aren't that abnormal looking. I can't find a small enough pic, but they're the biggest eyes I've EVER seen in anime. O.O

My Avatar is Rath, from Dragon Knights.

Okay, I guess I kinda look like Miki, from Marmalade Boy, except I have blonde hair.:p But I don't look like Miki usually, just the way her hair is in the pic. ^^ I also have blue eyes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]My Avatar is Rath, from Dragon Knights.

Okay, I guess I kinda look like Miki, from Marmalade Boy, except I have blonde hair.:p But I don't look like Miki usually, just the way her hair is in the pic. ^^ I also have blue eyes. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
And you call your self ugly :eek:
[/color]

[B]

[color=royalblue]
And you call your self ugly :eek:
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*smacks forehead* Well of course I don't look exactly like Miki! I'm not as pretty as she is! But that's how my hair is, and I don't know....maybe I [i]do[/i] look more like her than I thought...but I'm still not as pretty as she is!

[B][color=royalblue]
Suure you aren't....I think someone's being modest :blush: Okay, I'll leave you alone :(
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not being modest, I'm being truthful.:p Plus, if no one was modest, we'd all end up bragging all over the place! But okay, I'm not THAT ugly....just....ugly. ^^

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:( Umm people, there is two pages of spam here that has nothing to do with this topic, from people who should know better then this too! Topic closed, refresh yourselves with the thread I made about posting, and actually contributing something worthwhile to a discussion!;)