OtakuBoards

Which Anime char do you look like?

Dragonballzman

Guest Grieverheart
I look definetly like Gohan (16-17). Although I'm skinnier :bawl: I'm tall, black straight hair (just like Gohan's haircut), big black eyes and as white as Gohan. My fave character, though.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sailor jupiter!

(only i'd have to grow my hair and grow a bit taller...)

hehe

my friend looks like pan or this one girl from all my goddess. i think she looks like pan. she sez no, she looks like that one girl from all my goddess. sigh* she's so bored, she memorized all of the intros to sailor moon. sigh* she's strange...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ryo_Ohki
hmm, i guess i can say i look like Sakura's friend; Mae Lin? or maybe its Madison...i dont know, i dont watch it that much but i know im bigger and taller (heh) and i have shorter hair and its brown but ya get the point.:freak:

[b]I can't look like anyone :(
See, I have these evil-looking bushy eyebrows, which make me look evil if I smile, but I have dimples too, which screw up the evil-look.

I got black hair more or less like Quatre's hair, but now I got sids growing slowly, so

:(

Well yeah, I look like nobody. Not even my RPG character
*sigh*[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]FF7

......cloud.......... -_-

I like to think i look like rufus but no ones ever said that
:( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I've seen your pics and I say you do look more like Rufus than Cloud. Rufus is a whole lot cooler than Cloud, too. So yeah, I agree with you.[/color][/size]

[B]FF7

......cloud.......... -_-

I like to think i look like rufus but no ones ever said that
:( [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, come to think of it, you do look more like rufus than cloud, I should have noticed that earlier....

I also look a bit like that big guy with the gun in spriggan, I forgot the damn guy's name, Yu kills him when they battle in the movie....

[B]u ppl made my day :D :D

safer u mean fattman?? [/B][/QUOTE]

nah, that colonol guy, yu said he was supposed to be dead, but makes sure of it later on, lol, the guy wears a mechanical suit, his face sorta looks like mine....

or if you want the perfect lookalike to me, Vamp from MGS2 looks exactly like me! my friends keep calling me vamp now, grrr....