OtakuBoards

Which Anime char do you look like?

Dragonballzman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]If you dare laugh at me when I tell you this I swear to God you will die. But I look like that kid with the glasses on Digimon : Season Three (You can't blame me if my left eye needs magnafacation or however the hell yo spell it!)[/b][/size]

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Pan, It is called lying. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]Don't laugh, but i look just like Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth, I just have blue eyes. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have no clue who that is so I can't laugh.[/b][/size]

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I look like..... ......... ...Krillen..... Sorta..... :D Don't laugh! Or you will die! .....I only have hair really short. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]You look like Kuririn? Well that isn't........THAT funny. Aside my freakish Harry Potter look I can't laugh.[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]he was lying? :(

oh well...hehehehehe

Your hair used to be long as his?!

*gasps and falls anime style*

You must have wasted lots of money on shampoo, eh? lol [/B][/QUOTE]

erm is this pointed at me? heh....

yeah, the amount of cash I spent on shampoo was atrocious....

Wait. I do look like SSJ2Gohu without the SSJ2. And yes it is Gohu. Gohu is a charcter I made up for a RPG, that didn't really work out. But that was why my name was SSJ2Gohu a while ago. But now I look like OutlawDragon, who was made for another RPG that has yet to come(say what?). I wish I looked like an anime charcter.

:smoke:

[COLOR=seagreen]My hair is the same color and my face is like Lady Une's. I also act a lot like her. My hair isn't straight like hers. It's exactly like Misato's. My kinda sorta almost b/f, Nick, looks how I'd picture Gendo Ikari to look at age 12. Nick has the same glasses, face, hair and eye color. If he had a beard, his hair was longer, and he was 48, I SWEAR he would be Gendo!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: [/COLOR]