OtakuBoards

Which Anime char do you look like?

Dragonballzman

[size=1]Here is a picture of me next to the anime character I think I kind of look like, judge for yourself.

Note: The picture of me is a tad distorted, it makes my head look really fat.[/size]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Here is a picture of me next to the anime character I think I kind of look like, judge for yourself.

Note: The picture of me is a tad distorted, it makes my head look really fat.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I think I can see it. . I had to edit it just a bit. . but now. . yes, clearly you are both one in the same ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Think USSJ Brolli's face........Teen Gohan's body (but not as muscular), Gohan's hair from after he just blew up Cell and detransformed, add green eyes, black-brown hair, and a real BITCHOVA attitude, and you have me...lol..

[COLOR=purple]I swear I'm Mimi Tachikawa with blonde hair...

spitting image...

its freaky actually...

im Mimi..

uh-oh.. oh god...

you know what that means...

*looks around for a little blue guy in a white mask*

*runs like hell*
~~~~~
Voodoo...

looking like Cloud is NOT a bad thing![/COLOR]

Guest FFchocobrat
I should say, I asked my friend who I looked like, and she said Kyonea (from Tenchi) only w/brown hair and glasses, or that blond-teacher chic from Rayearth video game...:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5_Liyah2025 [/i]
[B]My favorite anime characters are Piccolo, Vegeta and Chunlee. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

*points*

spam! fear it! spam!

ANYWAY!!!!!

Shyguy I've finally dtermined it.. your real look-alike is Mamoru Chiba. I swear to god. I even put it in my signiature :D[/COLOR]

When my ahir was long I used to wear it like Miaka from fushigi yugi.. and people thought i looked like her too.... but not any longer...
No I don't look like much of anyone.... Cept now I kinda look like Ryuuichi from gravitation...I have the same blue eyes and shortish brown hair..... but I'm not a guy..... :bawl: :bawl:
oh well he is pretty girly.... My friends all thought he was a girl...So it isn'that bad, is it???

Guest AnimeGamer
I look a little like Vegta when his hair is cut. Except shorter and my muscles are alot littler.

ok dont laugh but i look just like tetsuro from guyver but with the hair of tetsuo from akira and i dont wear glasses like tetsuro

:mrt: hey this guy looks a bit like my dad, dad where are your glasses:mrt:

:sleep: :bawl: :therock: these 3 look like me at different times

[color=royalblue]Anime character? Errm...I don't know. :drunk:

People say I look like Tidus from FFX, but a lot of people say he looks like a girl...so I don't think I'm very proud of any resemblance. lol

As for anime characters...I don't think I look like any that I know of...[/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Kitten
If I had to pick the characher in anime (the ones that ive seen so far anyways) I would have to say I look the most like...Well I dont really know but I would say Yuri from dirty pair flash, excepts my hair ish now pink.

Probably Heero Yuy. I have the same hair and everything. Im quite like he is (except when I am online). I am about to get my hair cut real short, like a close crop style. So then I do not know who Ill look like.